Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
....And the story continues Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:47 am
This is a rp about breaking dawn. Basically we're writing our own breaking dawn. There are the book's characters. Please pm me if you want to join and in that pm please put what character you would like to be. On the pm PLEASE put in the subject: "PICK ME PICK ME!!!!!" (please don't ask). These are the characters involved:
Bella:eragonlover159
Edward:FullmetalOrochimaru
Jacob:CutesieBubbles
Sam(or whoever in the pack):
Carslie:
Alice:mugglegirl713

If you want to add any other characters then pm me.

Ok Bella and Edward are getting married. Jacob just found up and tries to stop them. The rest I'll let unfold. wink have fun.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:55 pm
Edward sighed as he watched his fiance pace around his room from the comfort of his leather couch.

"Relax, Bella, everything will be perfectly fine. Victoria is gone, the Volturi are gone, and everything with Charlie is settled. So for the time being- please relax."  

FullmetalOrochimaru

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:15 pm
"How? I need to make sure that Alice doesn't go behind my back on the guest list, and that she doesn't go too over bored. I also need to help her find a dress. There's so much to do." Bella sits down next to Edward with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:37 pm
"Bella! Bella!" Alice called. " how about this dress?" she asked, holding up a picture of a frilly white monstrosity.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:43 pm
Edward smiled at Alice. "Alice, didn't you have something already picked out for Bella in your closet?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:44 pm
"Actually Alice, I like that one. Ya go with that one. Its nice. It will look nice on you." Bella smiles. "Well theres one more worry down." she said and sighed again.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Edward chuckled. "Now can you relax?" He asked as he pulled her into an embrace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:23 pm
"A little bit, but not entirely." Bella teased as she laid her head on his shoulder. "What about you? Could you physically be any calmer? Your just sitting here as if we're planning a birthday party. How do you do it?" she asked.  

eragonlover159

FullmetalOrochimaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:02 am
He smirked. "Years of practice, Bella."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:49 am
Bella looked at her bracelet with the carving of the russet wolf and the heart. "I wonder how Jacob is doing. I hope he didn't freak out too much when he got the invite." Bella said thinking about the second love of her life.  

eragonlover159

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:32 am
"okay!" alice beamed. "but I'm gonna dye it pink with the sash green to go with the rest of the color theme, and let's face it: I'm pale enough without white drowning me out already."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:19 pm
"Go right ahead Alice, have fun." Bella mumbled wrapped up in her own thoughts.  

eragonlover159

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:58 pm
"Great!" Alice,oblivious to Bella's concerns, rushed off to dye the currently white dress and, no doubt, create similar ones for all of the other bridesmaids. Well, it's true that her gifts don't involve mind reading or emotions...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:10 pm
"I'm sure that he's fine, Bella. If it worries you, maybe go for a visit to La Push?" Edward didn't approve of Jacob, but Bella was close, so he respected that.  

FullmetalOrochimaru

a_trampled_rose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:26 pm
Name: Tamara
Nickname: Mara
Race: Vampire
Friends: Alice Cullen, Edward Cullen
Appearance: Silky brown hair that comes to about her shoulder. She's nearly always found in jeans and a tank top and a jacket. She has topaz/golden eyes, and wears very natural make-up not that she really needs it, but it gives her something to do. She has double-piercings as well as a cartilage (sp) on her right year.
http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa108/Infectious_Rainbows/Misc/emily-browning.jpg&searchTerm=emily browning&pageOffset=0
Family: None
Diet: Anything non-human.
Description: Tamara was turned into a vampire against her will, but accepted the new way of life. She was originally born in Europe, but much like Alice cannot remember her past which is why they relate to eachother so much. She is friendly and funny, and very outgoing. She is also very loyal to her friends and loved ones. Her special abilities are that she is able to use telekinesis, and also read/alter peoples mind/memory.

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff