Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Want to create a new topic? PLEASE COME HERE FIRST. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu Mutou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:04 am
Want to make a thread? PLEASE COME HERE FIRST!

Hello everyone. To help control the number of repeat threads I have created this sticky. Here's how it works, below I have a list of threads that have already been created for certain topics. Instead of making repeat toipcs use these:

Who's your favorite character? : Tsubasa - Character 101
Fanart and Pictures : Fanart and Picture Post
Tsubasa Anime : The Tsubasa Anime Thread
VS Threads : CCS vs Tsubasa, Anime vs Manga, Tsubasa vs XXXHolic, Mokona vs Fai vs (Kurogane?)
Character Threads : Tomoyo-chan!, Syaoran Fanclub, Oni - The devils of their time, endless big puppy talk!!, How do I love Fai? Let me count the ways..., Sakura and Syaoran anybody?, Yukito and Fai, The Fantabulous Mokona Modoki Fan Thread!!, Tsubasa Parings, Character Conflict Department, The Sakura Hime Thread
Favorites : Favorite world so far..., ...fave'rit crossover? eh? EEEHHH?
RP's and Games : Tsubasa RP!, BAR EVERYONE GET DRUNK *it continues from vol. 6*, second sleepover!! this time at my house! ohohohoho~, Tsubasa sleepover! hey.....there's sakura and syaoran....!!!, A different kind of name game.., Tsubasa Alphabet Game!!, The name game, The Tsubasa Bump Station, A new little game..*hehehehe*, TRC meets CCS, Make Your Own Story, The ^ game (Tsubasa style)
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

If you want to make a new topic with a completely new subject post your idea here and I'll approve it and add it to the list. (I'm online mostly everyday so...) Hopefully this will help with the repeat topics.
Vice's edit: After much grumbling and debate, the mods have altered the rule so that approval is no longer required. This change doesn't affect repeat threads - all repeat/dead-end threads will still be deleted, if a moderator wishes to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:17 pm
*clap clap* hyuu! no more repeat threads!! but you should put under character threads that one called "endless big puppy talk" because, that's a character one too  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

caztielll

Tipsy Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:16 pm
Yu Mutou
Want to make a thread? COME HERE FIRST!

Hello everyone. To help control the number of repeat threads I have created this sticky. Here's how it works, below I have a list of threads that have already been created for certain topics. Instead of making repeat toipcs use these:

Who's your favorite character? : Tsubasa - Character 101
Fanart and Pictures : Fanart and Picture Post
Tsubasa Anime : The Tsubasa Anime Thread
VS Threads : CCS vs Tsubasa, Anime vs Manga, Tsubasa vs XXXHolic, Mokona vs Fai vs (Kurogane?)
Character Threads : Tomoyo-chan!, Syaoran Fanclub, Oni - The devils of their time
STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION...

If you want to make a new topic with a completely new subject post your idea here and I'll approve it and add it to the list. (I'm online mostly everyday so...) Hopefully this will help with the repeat topics.

eek Oh I'm slow. Sorry, I'm still adjusting to the guild. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:22 pm
thank you so much, mokona! i was just going to suggest that, but you beat me to it!
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:53 pm
little_kitty_chan
thank you so much, mokona! i was just going to suggest that, but you beat me to it!
-sakura
pbffttt!!! *sticking out tounge*
poor mokonas don't have a character thread. *sniff* should we make a mokona modoki thread?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:59 pm
winged_sakura_san
little_kitty_chan
-sakura
pbffttt!!! *sticking out tounge*
poor mokonas don't have a character thread. *sniff* should we make a mokona modoki thread?
-mokona

sure! go make one now before someone else does!
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

CherubFluff

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:19 pm
You should wait until Yu says it's ok before making it, just in case. sweatdrop Thats why this sticky is even here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:25 pm
Chelzbell
You should wait until Yu says it's ok before making it, just in case. sweatdrop Thats why this sticky is even here.
gack! i made it sweatdrop i hope it's okay. erm, yea.....gomenasai if it was inappropriate. sweatdrop
-mokona  

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100

little_kitty_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 6:42 pm
the fact that it still exists makes me think that it seems to be okay that the mokona thread was made.... stare
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:04 pm
Your probably right. I just thought, because she says in the first post that she''d OK it.. so.. yeah. *sigh* -__-;;  

CherubFluff

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

little_kitty_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 pm
hm...
i want to make a new thread, but i dont know what to put it on...
what hould it be about..?
-sakura  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:09 pm
If I want to make a Fai thread not to fanboy or whetever but to think hard and try to figure out who/what/where/when/why/how he is (since CLAMP is clearly not telling us), would that have to go under the How Do I Love Fai or could it be its own thing? confused  

Jenx

little_kitty_chan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:18 pm
Jenx
If I want to make a Fai thread not to fanboy or whetever but to think hard and try to figure out who/what/where/when/why/how he is (since CLAMP is clearly not telling us), would that have to go under the How Do I Love Fai or could it be its own thing? confused

depends...*trys to look all myterious-like..*
*gives up*
well..i dunno. ask the other geniuses of this guild... ninja
-sakura
ps
according to a test ive taken, i am a genius. isnt that spendid?!
the test is in white:
Count the "F's" in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...
if you counted 3 Fs, you are an average person.
if you counted 6, you are a genius, because, apparently, the brain cannot function the word "of".
i counted 6 Fs, so, with that reasoning, i am a genius.

-sakura  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:33 pm
ohhh!
ive thought up a new thread!
itll be on...
um... how do i explain this?
lets see...
you know how in tsubasa(and xxxholic) they sometimes mention some manga/anime/etc. that exist here?
well, for the people who care, i thought itd be nice if we could post up more info(del rey has already mentioned some and put in some information about them in the extras on the volumes) and pictures about them.
um...is that okay..?
-sakura  

little_kitty_chan
Crew

singing shark
Vice Captain

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:54 pm