Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:41 pm
Okay, your regular vampire roleplay, only instead of everybody feeling forced to be a vampire, I'll say it now. You can be anything you want! I don't care what it is!

Story (kind of)

In this world, vampires are either unheard of, or extremely rejected. Of course, there is elves, gnomes, Pokemon, ogres, unicorns, Power Rangers, werewolves, spazzs, freaks, emos, random people, and that hobo in the corner. Some people know the vampires, which leaves the other people who don't, clueless.

TOC

1) Story
2) Rules
3) Profile Skeleton
4) Accepted Profiles
5) Opening Ceremony

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:55 pm
Rules

1) Please don't cyber, flame, or godmod, it gets really annoying.
2) Keep it PG-14, and please don't go above.
3) Please don't get too romantic.
*) PM me your profile, and make the topic name "I Hate Soy!".
4) Please be literate, and don't do the "u" stuff. I want this to be a completely literate rolplay.
5) I personally love soy-milk, but not other soy-stuff, so live with it.  

oiseaux sister

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Profile Skeleton

Quote:
Gaia Name:
Name:
Race:
Powers:
Biography:
Appearance:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:23 pm
Accepted Profiles

Quote:
Gaia Name: oiseaux sister
Name: Toyu Ahaya
Race: Elf
Powers: Can tell things through the wind.
Biography: Toyu came from one of the richer families, but left to get money of his own. To do this, Toyu offered work on farms, and assisted help in shops. This is how he came upon Taylor, hungry and poor. He offered her food, and of course she accepted, but now she's been following Toyu around.
Appearance: User Image
Gaia Name: oiseaux sister
Name: Taylor May
Race: Human
Powers: Basic red magic
Biography: Being brought up as a mage, Taylor loved the way with the sword, but still wasn't allowed to become a red mage because she wasn't male. Not wanting to be bound by ridiculous laws, Taylor left the village on her own. On her way, Taylor ran into Toyu Ahaya. He technically found her, as she was hungry and bored, and she's been following him around since (Just because he has money for food.). Despite the way she looks, Taylor is three years older than Toyu, but he still treats her like a little kid.

Quote:
Gaia Name: The_Black_Stranger
Name: Rozel
Race: Dark Vampire Wolf
Powers: Dark Magic & Turning into a human
Biography: In her quest to save the world she got stuck in ice and stayed there then she got recued. But because of her she hated herself and turned evil.
Appearance: -Human Form- User Image
-Wolf Form-
User Image

Quote:
Gaia Name: Mobius Nightshade
Name: Yvan Czarneki
Race: Namekian
Powers: Can shoot laser blasts and beams from his hands, can fly, and can stretch. Also has limited regeneration.
Biography: An alien child who was sent to earth to avoid the threat of an evil dictator, he was raised in Russia, learning martial arts and supporting his village. Now, he wanders the planet, seeking worthy opponents to fight and friends to make.
Appearance: Green skin, two antennaes coming from his forehead, pink spots of muscle on his arms, legs, and chest, black jeans and a black denim vest. Fingernails are claws.
Quote:
Gaia Name: o0-Nate_River-0o
Name: Kibai
Race: Half-Vampire
Powers:
In addition to basic blood sucking, and the subtle pyrokenises, He can turn his fingernails into long claws at about 2/3 a foot long. The claws burn rnough to melt any substance, and can transform into one long blade, still attatched to his hand. It can also be shot out by a chain attatched to his arm. He can also move with extreme speed.
Biography:
His father was a vampire, and his mother was a human. No one knows why his father didn't turn her into a vampire, he kept to himself. His mother died of leukemia, and his father starved himself to death. Kibai has been wandering the Earth for 200 years, suffering age induced immortality, meaning he cant die of age, and his skill wont let him die any other way. He seeks a human partner, someone to guide him through his long life.
Appearance:
User Image

Quote:
Gaia Name: Aprilbaby1
Name: Nightmare
Race: Vampire
Powers: Black Magic and can appear to look human
Biography: she was born into a family of Vampires but she took off at the age of 14 to find adventure behind the prision guard walls (what she calls them) she found life at home like a cage, where they woudnt let her out of their sight, she finally got fed of and ran, of course after a year or so they just forgot and went on with their lives
Appearance:User Image

Quote:
Gaia Name: DragonSnapper13
Name: Tara
Race: human
Powers: A very acrobatic and is a good runner. She has a small knife in her shoes.
Biography: Her family was killed when she was six so she has been an orphan ever since. She is shy and random but when your her friend she is very protective. If you mess with her, you'll probably be in the hospital.
Appearance:User Image

Gaia Name: XcassieXcatastrophyX
Name: Krysteena [[aka krys]]
Race: spazz? or well more realisticly elf
Powers: She can see things that aren't really there and talks to non exsistant beings.
Biography: Krys has no recollection of her past. She knows she had a family and thinks she still might ...somewhere. But her memory was wiped by some invisible force a little while ago now she only knows her name. She can weild a weapon extremely well. She has a tedencey to stay to herself to some extent, but after she decides to trust you she is really randomly strange.
Appearance:
User Image

wolfboy_sai
Gaia Name: Wolfboy_sai

Name: Sai

Race: half Wolf

Powers: can turn into wolf

Biography: kind of wants to be a vampire but afraid to go near them

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oiseaux sister

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:34 pm
(Hi I don`t know how to do all of this but is this good or no???)
User name:SweetyKeiks
Rping name:Wolves Blood
Race:Vampier
Powers biggrin isappereing and disappereing Transfering humans to Vampiers and anything else a vampier can do
Bio:Likes to goof of,loves to drink blood and has a nack for reading books and loves boys??( is this good??)
Appearance:Black dress and balck boots Really sharp fangs so pictuer The girl from under world or just a regular Vampier??  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm
Opening Ceremony

AAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDD*Does a back flip and cuts a long glittery red ribbon* OOOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!!!!!!! YAAAAAYY!!!~ heart  

oiseaux sister

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:32 pm
((You didn't read anything, did you?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:50 pm
Gaia Name: Toekiyo
Name: Kaigen
Race: Vampire
Powers: Precognition and Light magic
Biography: Kaigen is a vampire who is just trying to not be noticed. Unfortunately he has a strong sense of chivalry and this gets him noticed alot more than he would like.

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:42 pm
( NO I did but I was going to ask you about i it doesn`t make sense to me??)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:09 pm
(I agree it doesnt make much sense to me either)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:17 pm
(What's not to understand? It's your basic RP.)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:59 pm
((Sigh... It says "PM me your profile", "PM" means message me your profile. I do this so I know people have read the rules.))  

oiseaux sister

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:04 pm
(For those unknowledgable, your basic Namekian.

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/40/174240/1174143d8e810768_p.jpg )

Yvan was at a Martial Arts tournament of some sort. It didn't look as if he had much competition; most of these people would go down in one punch. However, the prize money was good, and it was probably the closest thing he'd get to exercise for awhile. He began to do his stretches...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:07 pm
(I'll be gone for awhile. Doing the dishes.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:00 am
"But I don't wanna go!" complained Taylor to Toyu, brining her fists down infront of her. "You will so get killed! All you can do is dodge! And plus, it's so boring to me! I won't even be fighting!" Despite her dislikes, Taylor still followed Toyu to this dumb martial arts tournament in which Toyu probably didn't stand a chance.

Toyu smiled a let's-just-put-up-with-this smile, and opened the doors to tournament building. "We need money, and if I win this, we'll have money for a loooong time." he pointed out, looking around. He found that pretty much everyone here was about his weight, except for one Namekian, who gave Toyu about a five percent chance of winning.

Despite the fact that they would have enough money five feasts and a dinner, Taylor still fought. "But you're not even strong!"she protested, a whine mingled in with her voice.

Toyu sighed through his nose. "Just shut up already. It's worth a shot." he said, his tone suggesting the end of the conversation. They were at the registration desk, and Toyu had already signed up. He led Taylor over to some seats, and waited for his name to be called into the tournament.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff