Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
A Sad Theory Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:30 pm
This isn't exactly for Breaking Dawn, but I do think this might happen sometime....

the Volturi come and there is a huge fight over Bella and Sam dies, forcing Jake to be their leader. Carlisle is on real good terms with the Volturi, ya know, so, he decides to sacrifice himself to save Bella and Edward's relationship. He agrees to a bargain to do what they've always wanted him to, and help them out for a few decades... if Esme could go. Edward is the closest to Carlisle, so he'd become the new leader of their clan.

I'm not sure what might happen after that, but I do think Edward and Jake might take over the clans at some point.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:08 am
That does sound rather sad... but it makes sense for those two to become the leaders of the clans. xD;;
Carlisle is such a nice person. Dx
Who knows. Maybe this will happen in Breaking Dawn.  

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Strings of Destiny

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:14 am
the Volturi come and there is a huge fight over Bella and Sam dies, forcing Jake to be their leader.

I NEVER thought of that eek That's good...

The rest Im not to sure on but now I keep thinking sam will die somehow;

DX Jacob needs his responsibility eventually;

And your theory would sorta tie into my theory of eventually Jacob and Leah hooking up. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:51 pm
I don't know if these would ever happen, but you could make a pretty wicked fanfiction out of your ideas!  

ohemgee x meow

chevalierobsessed

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:50 pm
TT.TT NOT CARLISLE! NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO! I can see the Jacob thing... BUT NOT CARLISLE! .>.<.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:39 pm
He agrees to a bargain to do what they've always wanted him to, and help them out for a few decades...

I'm not seeing that.  

Loveless in the Twilight

nanolock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:59 pm
nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:26 pm
b/ Noooo!
poor Emily...
w/ o Sam....  

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bells_Swan14

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:27 pm
My friends theory is that Bella is going to be changed and Jacob is going to go after her while fighting mixed feelings inside himself. So that will force edward to protect bella. And edward and jacob will end up in a death match and bella will end up being killed. then jacob will be killed. which would leave edward by him self for eternity... again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 pm
Um, yeah I think that not all the Cullens are goiing to make it...But I don't want them to die crying  

-Sweet-Vampire-Kiss-

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:42 pm
No, please don't take away Carlisle crying He's the Daddy.

The Volturi are an interesting bunch, I grant you that and I love creepy little Jane and her brother........hmmm I think that they will be interested in Bella, once she has been turned vamp. She has the strange blocking ability and Aro was interested in her 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:06 pm
Heh, and I'm the one sitting here with crazy theories.  

Twilight Scribe

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:18 pm
Ok, here's a theory. But I DON'T want it to happen AT ALL!!!!!!!!! I would hate Stephanie if she did this.

The book is in Jacob's POV. Anyone think of that? I mean, the end of Eclipse was Jacob's POV.

Anyone have an opinion about that?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:52 am
I don't think that the Cullens would stay together, because, like they say in the series, Vampires don't usually stay together for very long. While Bella Edward Alice and Jasper might stay together, I don't think Rose would want to and then Emmett would leave because Rose wanted to. But if you're saying that Bella's a vampire now, then that would mean that they'd have to leave Forks, too.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:41 pm
Really? I think that they're close enough to stay together^^ I know Alice would want to stay with Bella and Edward, so that'd mean Jasper would be with them. And Emmett can't go very long without picking a fight with Jasper, so they'd probably stay too XD  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff