Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:30 pm
SPOILERS:
After the great battle, this is the new hogwarts. PLEASE READ BOOK 7 FIRST!

There Shall Be No Main Characters From The Books:

USERNAME:
RP NAME:
HAIR COLOR:
EYE COLOR:
STATUS sad MUGGLE BORN, HALF BLOOD, VEELA, PUREBLOOD, SQUIB)
WAND TYPE: (LENGHTH, CORE, WOOD TYPE)
BIO:
HOUSE:
FAMILY BACKGROUND:
PREFECT:
SPECILE CLUB:
APPERENCE:

(PLEASE SEND IT TO ME TO BE ACCEPTED)

Qudditch:
Keeper:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Seeker:

Keeper:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Seeker:

Keeper: Aiko[c]
Chaser:
Chaser:
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Seeker:

Keeper:
Chaser:
Chaser:Charlise Evens[c]
Chaser:
Beater:
Beater:
Seeker:

ACCEPTED PROFILES!!

USERNAME:spaztastic psycho
RP NAME: Aiko Matzaki
YEAR: fifth year
HAIR COLOR: bright red
EYE COLOR: brown
WAND TYPE: 8'', dragon heartstring, yew
BIO: Aiko was surprised when she got the letter, her parents didnt like the idea of sending her to the school, but they were convinced finnaly. She spends all of the holiday, exept summer, at hogwarts.
HOUSE: She is in Ravenclaw
FAMILY BACKGROUND: None of her relatives were magical.
APPERENCE: User Image

PREFECT: No
Specail Club:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USERNAME: Walt-J-Rimmer
RP NAME: Walt J. Rimmer
YEAR: sixth year
HAIR COLOR: copper
EYE COLOR: green
STATUS: No one knows. One part of my family tree is lost forever so no one knows if any of my family was magical but I'm the first they know of.
WAND TYPE: (I got this from a custom wand maker (Couldn't afford one. (Grumble grumble grumble)) http://www.goldentreewands.com/customwands.htm#detail if you want to know about the things) about 13 in. Cocobolo wood and a Hematite stone on the wand tip. With a Wolf Animal Totem.
BIO: He's tried to stay out of trouble, but having trouble keeping his temper down, he's gotten into many fights and is now always under the staff's watchful eye. Even though he was not on Voldemort's side when he fought the school, and fought against the attackers, they still don't trust him. So, with his wand being the only thing that's been keeping him from being REALLY hurt, he's just trying to stay out trouble.
HOUSE: Slytherin
FAMILY BACKGROUND: "We have always liked magic, but no one in the family that We know if had any powers. Thus, when I found out, It was welcomed happily."
PREFECT: No
SPECILE CLUB: None
APPERENCE: Not very tall and no longer very fit. He hasn't gotten overweight but he looks like he couldn't pick up a log. A toll Yoda in physical appearance. Only he's not green. He keeps his hair at an "Almost-long" because it grows up instead of down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username:
Wacram Glaziuz
Rp name:
Logen felxon
Year:
6th
Hair color:
she is a born metamorphmagus, she usually have it in the color of the leaves
Eye Color:
the same as the hair but often when she use magic they turn purple,
She is Pure blood
Wand:
8, Phoenix Feather, Holly, there is a Perfectly circular diomond in the handle and it has a Tiger beautifully in the middle of it looking like some kind of energy beeing
Bio:
she is born in a fairly rich family from Norway, though she is of japaneese liniage... the tiger clan lineage to be more accurate... she is a brilliant student...
House:
Ravenclaw
Family background:
they moved from Norway the year before Logen could join the Scandenavian school of witchcraft and wizardry also known as Kelik... it was not widely known for beeing the hugest, though it was known for the prestige it had...
Prefect:
no
Appearance:
she usually have leaf green hair and eyes, she wears green silk clothes and a rather nicely wowen green cape when not in school Hours everything as the sign of the clan her ancestors represented, a tiger.... she is not tall and she is not small, she has rather big breasts! and a calm expression on the beautiful face that she inhereted from her mother!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USERNAME: Spaztastic Psycho
RP NAME: Charlise Evens
YEAR: 6th
HAIR COLOR: Brown
EYE COLOR: Blue
WAND TYPE: 11'' unicorn hair oak
BIO: Charlise was Aikos best friend when they went to muggle school together, he used to sit next to her any chance he could get when in school.
HOUSE: Hufflepuff
FAMILY BACKGROUND: None that he knows of...
PREFECT: Yes
SPECILE CLUB: Qudditch, Hufflepuff Chaser
APPERENCE: User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USERNAME: blaisred
RP NAME: Christian Mc Aurther
YEAR: 5
HAIR COLOR: Black
EYE COLOR: dark blue
WAND TYPE: 12, unicorn hair, holly
BIO: Christians dad was a wizzard who fell in love with a giant....and having grown up being bigger than every one else he has been discrimanted against by others of the wizzarding communty....he was a shy boy but when he excelled in defence against the dark arts classes the students began to think more of him instead of thinkning that he was just some mindless half giant.
HOUSE: Ravenclaw
FAMILY BACKGROUND: Dad-human wizzard, Mum-Giantess
PREFECT: no
SPECILE CLUB: Remedial potions
APPERENCE: 7'4 350 lbs, muscular build, dark blue eyes and jet black hair that comes to his sholders, slight gote

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:52 am
( could i be related to voldemort because technically he isn't there like so you know?)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:39 am
((sorry but no... voldemort had no kids... and he killed his dad and his parents.. so he kinda just killed out the whole line of riddles and stuff...so yup... he had no kids so you cant be related to him...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:47 am
(It never really said. I mean, I know this is your RP and you make the rules so this is just a thought, you could have "The missing child" thing where a bunch of death eaters hid her and she was never told who her real family was and all that. Just a suggestion.)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:03 am
((lol.. i am positive voldie never had any kids.. cause he had no love.. and for quiet a few years he was just a spirt, voldie never wanted kids... nor did he love anyone enough to have them, he pushed his self to far to become imortal))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:34 am
(Yes but what is more immortal than having a blood line. And love, how many people do you see today that have children and no love? About as many as me I would think. It's not love he would need. Just the thought. One night, one time, and he could have a child with any female and thus, have a blood line)  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:30 am
Walt was siting at the Slytherin table and waiting for the first years to come through. Some of the others were laughing about something that happened over break. He remembered the fight from last year. It was exciting but he ended up never hitting anyone. He cast a few spells to hit one of the attackers but ended up missing every time. And when the final battle between Potter and the dark lord took place, he was looking to see if there were any others in the castle that weren't in the great hall. Thus, he missed it all. And him trying to help didn't get the teachers off his back. They were still keeping a close eye on him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:19 am
He looked over at the Ravenclaw table and sees Matzaki. He had never really noticed her but with this new year coming, and him not understanding how he got into Slytherin without being pure-blood, he thought maybe it was time to talk to people outside of this house. They all think of him as an outcast with no known magical family members. So after the First years started coming in, he kept his eye on her whenever someone was put into Ravenclaw. "Why talk to her?" He asked his brain. It had no response. "Just someone. I guess. Just the first person I saw. Yes. That must be why I choose her to talk to."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:11 pm
Aiko moved the food around on her plate, she wasnt really hungry. She pushed the plate away. She pulled out a book and a pencil and began to draw.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:22 pm
When he saw her starting to draw he wanted to see what it was but he couldn't without suspicion. So, he just sat his table and waited for the sorting to finish. Not many people were sorted into Slytherin this year. And the few that were got booed. No one liked them after what happened. People never really liked them. But nothing would be the same after what happened then. "No one will ever trust any of us again." Walt thought to himself.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:48 pm
Aiko hated the sorting. When she had been sorted, people had done the same thing that they were doing to the little slytherins. She pushed back her hair, and continued drawing. She wished she could just leave, but it wasnt that simple. She reflected on what had went on, last time that she was here. As she sketched, this memorys poured out on the paper. She drew Voldemort and Harry, surrounded by classmates and teachers, parents and helpers. she added the detail, of when the two spells had hit each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:59 pm
Walt eat but not as much as normal. He didn't know if this year would be better or not. He wanted to make it better, but he thought about how much of a disadvantage he had. The sorting was done and it was time for the Headmaster to make a speech.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:12 pm
Aiko looked up as Professor McGonagal started the speech. She looked back down at her drawing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:40 am
(she doesn't have to be a normal child she could have been created through magic instead anyway)  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:15 am
Walt looked down. He didn't want to hear it. It would just be more of the same things. It had to be different since last year. But maybe not. With everything being over, maybe they didn't want the first years to be scared. He didn't care either way. "Why am I even thinking about it if I don't care? What is with me this year? Maybe I could start writing. Put my story like thoughts onto paper so it makes more sense. In fact, this sounds like an explanation someone could use to explain why their character thinks this way."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff