Sorry newcomers! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:30 pm
Okay, I haven't been very active on Gaia lately for a number of reasons (anyone here a professional mercinary willing to 'put out' a certain candle? I hate men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) so some of your applications to join have been stagnating in the message center for TWELVE DAYS. *gasp* So sorry for the inconvienience; I'm currently the only active moderator in this Guild, so all the responsibility falls on my shoulders. This should be fixed....if Cefferis ever gets back online! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:23 pm
............. eek eek eek eek ...........ummmm..............ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk..............uhhhhhh..........im new here so can ppl plz tell me wat happens here..................  

QuintonKlok

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:20 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4
............. eek eek eek eek ...........ummmm..............ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkk..............uhhhhhh..........im new here so can ppl plz tell me wat happens here..................

This is a website. This is an online community. You talk on online communities. This is a Beatles guild. Which means you talk about The Beatles.

Then you turn into cream soda and evaporate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm
i knew that wat i meant was wat happens in this guild............  

QuintonKlok

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:57 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4
i knew that wat i meant was wat happens in this guild............

Um.

We talk about The Beatles.

With eachother.

That's about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 am
thats it..................wow in my guild we do random s**t there...............we got the army,gunshop,target practice,videos and music,and a lot of things................  

QuintonKlok

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 am
yondaime uzumaki 4
thats it..................wow in my guild we do random s**t there...............we got the army,gunshop,target practice,videos and music,and a lot of things................

Um, well, this guild has a theme. Sorry to disappoint you. We do, however, post music and videos, if they are at all related to The Beatles (even vaguely) and sometimes comics and art.

However, this is not a Role Playing Guild. Occasionally some people from here will find a site for that and join eachother, but I suppose if you want to create a Beatles Role Play you could create a thread for it. But having an army and target practice in the guild is just....yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:25 pm
y would i do that if i already have that stuff in my guild..................actually its a mafia..............  

QuintonKlok

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:11 pm
Do you even listen to the Beatles?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:40 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4
y would i do that if i already have that stuff in my guild..................actually its a mafia..............

Perhaps you have no life.

Here's a better question: Why did you join a Beatles guild if you're not interested in participating?  

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

QuintonKlok

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:14 pm
i love the beatles man their music is good as hell i even have and episode of the magical mystery tour on tape and i got the yellow submarine movie on dvd and my mother loves the beatles aswell and i also know where john lennons grave is................its in newyork in central park in strawberry fields where john lennons ashes is....................ok im done..............  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 am
yondaime uzumaki 4
i love the beatles man their music is good as hell i even have and episode of the magical mystery tour on tape and i got the yellow submarine movie on dvd and my mother loves the beatles aswell and i also know where john lennons grave is................its in newyork in central park in strawberry fields where john lennons ashes is....................ok im done..............

How does he have a grave if he was cremated?

Plus, that doesn't show who a 'fan' is. I can love a band but I don't need to know where their grandparents went to school.

We're just wondering why you joined if you feel like questioning everything about our guild.  

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Great_White_Snark
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:14 pm
yondaime uzumaki 4

Yes, yes, but why did you join the guild? Did you actually want to, you know, do anything in it? Such as....read? Or...*le gasp* post?

Also, John's ashes are sitting on a mantel piece in the Dakota building in NYC, about a hundred yards from the Imagine mosaic. There's nothing buried beneath the mosaic, by the by - it was just installed there after he died as a memorial, not a gravestone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:14 am
If you love the music and movies, then post about them. That's why we're here, to talk about the Beatles...I believe...  

faerie_ophelia

QuintonKlok

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:23 am
..................ok u creep me out  
Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items