Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ZOMG!
Art Contest for my Dream Avatar.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:00 am
Recently, I created my ultimate dream avatar. I knew it would be hard to achieve, because of the high price of some of the items, and lack of funds in my personal account. I held out hope, however, and thus far, I have been blessed with incredible good fortune in my quest to get the items I need.

Now, I am only one item short. It is the most expensive item on my list.

The Spartan Shield.

I have found someone who, out of the goodness of their heart, is willing to hang on to a Spartan Shield that they were selling, for three months, and three months only, should I be fortunate enough to earn the gold I need between now and then.

So, I'm putting out a call to anyone who will help me get the money I need, who feel like getting creative. I'm holding an art contest. I'll be accepting art based off of my Dream Avatar. The best will be judged by myself. I would very much appreciate it if all entrants would donate gold towards my Shield. It's not required, but that's why I'm here. There is one item I have that I can give as a prize; a simple Gold Prince's Rapier. It's not much, but it is significant to me, and I will give it to whoever can create the best piece of art.

So there it is. I will be accepting entries until February 28th. Please post them publicly on this thread for others to see as well. I will publicly acknowledge all contestants and those who donate gold both on this thread and in my journal for everyone to see.

Here is my dream avatar, the Herald of War, along with a list of all the items included, and a quest bar for the shield:

User Image
Total Value: 492,540 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Spartan Shield
Flame Sword
Black Cross Belts
The 4th Amigo Lucki Boots
Dark Trousers
Gift of the Gods
Superior Form
Spirit Falcon

User Image

Thanks in advance to all those who help me in my quest.
Fuzzy penguins make me happy and gleeful, fuzzy Hamburgers do not.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:48 am
My thanks goes out once again to wolfboy_sai who gave me the Flame Sword out of pure generosity, to XxSapphireNekoxX, who traded me the Spirit Falcon, and to my friend blah196, who gave me the Superior Form. I can't thank you guys enough.  

TheEmoSalesman

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:56 am
Bump. Ugh. I hate bumping my own threads.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:53 am
Thank you to MewMew01, who donated 1300 gold to my quest!  

TheEmoSalesman

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:36 am
Best of luck!
b  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:09 pm
good luck with your quest... smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trish_lucky07

Kyro5

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:49 am
good luck  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:51 am
Good luck!  

Kierra10

ZOMG!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers