Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  v-v
View Results

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:57 am
Here you will find a collection of my personal blog entries, photos, and other things-
Feel free to comment.
Cheers*

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:04 am
Yay It snowed yesterday!
Unfortunatly all the rain washed it away. =( But I tried to capture the moment while it lasted!
User Image  

Taifallos
Captain

Daikano

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:59 am
Nice pic, Tai!^^ We're in the middle of a winter storm here.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
That looks incredible!
I've never seen snow before. crying

Kitaliah_x

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:12 pm
Agh! Sorry I've been away. It was much unexpected.

I've been running all these free/unregistered programs, like new bootskins, desktopX, customize wInDoZe, etc etc, and my computer starting yelling at me and completely crashed. scream So my neighbor came by after work at 12:30am and took it back to his place to fix. 3nodding Which I really appreciated.

I'm super excited about Christmas! What about you guys?
It's going to be particularly enjoyable for me because most of my family WON'T be there. biggrin Seriously, it's just better that way, more relaxed, not as much of a hassle, and I can have a completely lazy day without anyone bringing some weirdo guests. rolleyes -whatever

Unfortunatly as a result of being "computer-less" I haven't been able to participate in any Gaia or Neopets events (yes I have a neopet lol) I suppose I could have gone to the library, but this time I was like, "BAH-HUMBUG!!" I'm sick of waiting in line and having to sign on and off and only having a 30min time limit. But I suppose I've started with the venting again...

Anyways,

I know some of you I owe emails, sorry cry Just been busy but I do intend on doing that very soon.

In other news, the snow keeps on melting, This picture was taken from my place a few days ago,
User Image

And this one was taken at night, I absolutly love night shots!!!
User Image

As you guys can probably tell, I'm into photography...

So what does everyone want for Christmas?
And by the way, "anonymous" gave me a parasol so thank you so much whoever that was!- I really like it!

I'm getting a new MP3 player, and some books I really wanted. (Yes I know what I'm getting, the whole family goes Christmas shopping together to make sure it gets done right, lol- although there's a few things here and there we may not know about.
I've been baking like mad though- three different types of cookies, *apple-spice, vanilla-spice, pumpkin-spice* and then *almond banana bread with cinnamon* I also made baklava and some home made chocolate which is currently setting. blaugh But enough about that, I'm a chatty-cathy, chit-chat like crazy.

And thanks you two for your kind comments. Really?-Never seen snow before? Don't worry about it- the slush sucks xp I would love to have at least one more snow storm for Christmas *sigh*

Cheers* Tai~ out-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 am
Merry Christmas everyone,

*ugh* I've been so excited about the holidays but when Jan 1 starts I'm back to the books and have only gotten a grand total of 5 days off. But I admit, even if Christmas was small and laid back, family, planning, and being up all hours of the night is really freekin' exhausting. Last night I went to bed at 2:30am and somehow found it in me to sleep till 4:30 pm. That's like what, 14 hours? I'm so burnt I wouldn't know. But I did get some great photos, or neat anyways.

Here's a pic taken from Christmas afternoon when I was at my place, Snowy City View
This pic was taken facing down, when it was still 'just' snowing
But here the snow has settled and it's a bit later
I went for a walk a few days later and funny enough after all these years I've never been on the roof of the mall before (there's a small garden and the whole parking lot is hedged in)- when you enter the mall from up here it's quite a view
And this pic was taken from the other side, facing down, towards the other shopping and coffee shops

But enough about that, I think I'll get back to my coffee. Speaking of things that leave you with a bitter taste, the drunk in my building who conveniently hasn't gotten kicked out has gone into hibernation which has been nice but I've gotten to meet another neighbor, the arbitrary corner neighbor who's always in hiding. This other guy is just great, he's got the best movie collection and is a total movie fanatic. I myself have been feasting my eyes on any British mystery I can get my hands on! I absolutly adore them. I've recently gotten into "a midsomers murders", Saturday's at 9pm, but most importantly you can check out the series at the library biggrin  

Taifallos
Captain

Taifallos
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:01 pm
Oh my gosh, this is terrible, it's been nearly a year sinc I've last written!!! lol-

Well the good news is, Halloween is around the corner, my favorite Holiday. Next in line is Christmas of course. But for me it's because they're winter holidays, which means cuddling up with cocoa. (Which you all know I love!) and settling in with some good mysteries!- (Marple, Poirot, Wainthrop, Ruth Rendell, Midsomer Murders, etc etc...) I've been arranging a list of Halloween like movies for this month to set the mood- so far I've got:

Halloween (go figure)
The Covenant
Gothika
Sleepy Hollow
What Lies Beneath
Alien
AVP
The Night Gallery (got the whole first season off the library)
X-Files the Movie (the old one- I haven't bothered with the new one yet)
X Files (a few episodes from the series)

Recently I've gotten into MASH, I can't help it!- I saw the movie and that was it!- I'm hooked now! Trapper is my fav. wink He has the wierdest resemblance to Will Ferrell. It's actually kinda creepy...

Trapper:
User Image

Will Ferrel:
User Image

CREEPY................... eek
Creepy like pumpkin cake & pink icing... Some things are a no go zone. wahmbulance

I watched Disney's version of Ichabod Crane the oher day, 1945version, twas so funny! Sleepy Hollow has got to be my all time favorite story, along with Clockwork by Phillup Pullman of course!

Anyways, I'm bloody excited about the Hollows Eve Ball,
There's gonna be a murder!!! oooooh..... Ahhhhhhh...... surprised

So far the main plot is similar to "and then there were none", so everybody gets an invite, shows up- and they're all, "I thought you invited me!?" And then people notice that some invites are different then others, then something mysterious happens and then someone dies! The culprit is some guy named Xander Prescot, some vamp who just barely made elder. He's seeking revenge, but is doing it in an unusual way...

Mwha-hahaha..... burning_eyes

Also, the "West Wing" is off limits... eek (Oh no!)
Something fishy is going on...

Picture of the Day:
User Image  
The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas