Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
382-A Thread for mourning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:54 pm
The Great Sage Jiraiya has died. He did not however die in vain, for he used the last of his strength to get the identity of Pein to Tsunade. Let us remember him for never giving up. Let us remember him for his wonderful achievments.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:49 am
I can't believe Pein was a red herring! I'm so happy we got to see Naruto's mommy!  

beboptilyoudrop

Everlast

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:10 pm
Technically at the end of the chapter Jiraiya hasn't died...

if you look at it closely the chapter ends with him sending Pa off to Tsunade and he looks off in that direction with a determined look on his face.

Now although unfortunately there is a high possibility of Jiraiya dying in the next manga chapter since hey he's got one arm left, his throat's crushed, there's 6 weapons in his back and Pain is coming back to finish him off he has NOT actually died as yet sooo let's not start a premature thread about Ero-Sennin's death please until it actually happens.

On a side note it was so awesome to see Minato, Kushina and baby Naruto awwww so cute but tragic. Also, who do you think Pain really is?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:16 pm
Everlast
Also, who do you think Pain really is?

Minato!  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

-Frost-Upon-The-Heavens-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:00 pm
I don't think he is Minato. But, then again I could be wrong. Jiraiya was a great shinobi. Most likely, I think he will die in the next chapter because he just forced himself back to life with his will power. So yeah. But seeing Kushina for once, was really nic because I think shes REALLY pretty! >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:42 pm
*raises a shot of sake in the air* To Jiraya! The great teacher of the one who will stop Pein and save the shinobi world!  

Honh

randwe21

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:00 pm
May he live on inside all of us.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:45 am

D:

What the Pho

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games