Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
All Theories Here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a theory or theories for Breaking Dawn?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:31 pm
I just wanted a thread that would welcome every and all theories for Breaking Dawn. They're all welcome here but NO MAJOR SPOILERS for the other three books, for people that haven't finished. You could say the chapter and most people would know what you mean though...

Anyway, I'll start us off. My theory isn't really about the plot. It's about something that could affect Edward's POV against Bella becoming a...you-know-what.

What if after becoming a vampire, you're spirit has already gone to it's respective place in Heaven or Hell? You have no spirit as a vampire, but when you die as a vampire, you're already in your respective place.

Does that make sense? It made more sense when I was just thinking about it. Kind of confusing in words...

Anyway, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:10 pm
i think bella will become a vampire and jacob will find new love, i know, i'm a very original person.  

Fifii

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:41 pm
I agree with that untill a point, I mean Jacob has to find love some sho right?...what if (think openminded please) Edward became human somehow...I know that it probly won't hapen but just throwing out ideas... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:44 pm
Don't worry about unoriginals or improbabilities. Any and all theories are welcome here!

I was thinking *maybe* something special about Bella's blood "cures" being a vampire, but then I remembered in book one when Edward had to drink Bella's blood to cure her...so long to that theory...  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:58 pm
Here's my theories;

Billy will call Charlie, notifying him that Jacob is missing, Bella will go into emotional turmoil, and, of course, Edward will try to soothe her emotions, and try to help find Jacob. The wedding will be completely planned, held probably in the Cullens backyard (at least, that's how I picture it.). Bella's relatives will all go to Forks to see her be married, the day of the wedding, or somewhere near... the Volturi arrive. Bella drives herself insane. She had to of known that this would happen, and Alice wouldn't really notice it being as drawn into Bellas wedding (if not entire life) as she is. It's not of Aro's plan, but of Caius's, and a bit of Marcus's, too. Well, now it's going to turn into an all out war, the werewolves protecting the people of La Push, and maybe Forks, too. The Cullens protecting Bella, themselves, and maybe people Bella care for. While the Volturi will be swift in seeing that Bella is put out without causing much chaos, along with doing so, they'll probably have to attempt to take Edward out of the picture, too. Aro will arrive with his army of vampires with Jane on his side, causing many of Caius's and Marcus's army in a great deal of unbearable, agonizing pain. And Jane will probably get carried away, hurting some close to Bella, too, maybe. By then Jacob will have returned, taking out some vampires out of pure hatred, not to save anyones life, but just to vent his hate and anger.

Second Theory,

A few days (Or maybe not even that long) before the wedding, Alice has a vision; the Volturi are on their way. It's early, but they have to, they make it look like Bella died in an accident of some sort and get her to Alaska, Edward of course, must stay because Bella could be all to easily found if they were together. Later on, Edward and the rest of the Cullens flee to Alaska to join Bella, later on to go somewhere else. While trying to change her into a vampire, Edward accidentally lets his instincts take over. Boom, Bella's dead.

Something like that... what do any of you think, possible? Yes, no, I don't know? ^.^ I think the first one might be better than the second.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:04 pm
honestly i don't have any theories but i really like the theories you guys are making  

meggy_magic515

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:51 pm
In_My_Broken_Heart
Here's my theories;

Billy will call Charlie, notifying him that Jacob is missing, Bella will go into emotional turmoil, and, of course, Edward will try to soothe her emotions, and try to help find Jacob. The wedding will be completely planned, held probably in the Cullens backyard (at least, that's how I picture it.). Bella's relatives will all go to Forks to see her be married, the day of the wedding, or somewhere near... the Volturi arrive. Bella drives herself insane. She had to of known that this would happen, and Alice wouldn't really notice it being as drawn into Bellas wedding (if not entire life) as she is. It's not of Aro's plan, but of Caius's, and a bit of Marcus's, too. Well, now it's going to turn into an all out war, the werewolves protecting the people of La Push, and maybe Forks, too. The Cullens protecting Bella, themselves, and maybe people Bella care for. While the Volturi will be swift in seeing that Bella is put out without causing much chaos, along with doing so, they'll probably have to attempt to take Edward out of the picture, too. Aro will arrive with his army of vampires with Jane on his side, causing many of Caius's and Marcus's army in a great deal of unbearable, agonizing pain. And Jane will probably get carried away, hurting some close to Bella, too, maybe. By then Jacob will have returned, taking out some vampires out of pure hatred, not to save anyones life, but just to vent his hate and anger.

Second Theory,

A few days (Or maybe not even that long) before the wedding, Alice has a vision; the Volturi are on their way. It's early, but they have to, they make it look like Bella died in an accident of some sort and get her to Alaska, Edward of course, must stay because Bella could be all to easily found if they were together. Later on, Edward and the rest of the Cullens flee to Alaska to join Bella, later on to go somewhere else. While trying to change her into a vampire, Edward accidentally lets his instincts take over. Boom, Bella's dead.

Something like that... what do any of you think, possible? Yes, no, I don't know? ^.^ I think the first one might be better than the second.

Bella. Cannot. Die.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:46 am
OpalGirl
In_My_Broken_Heart
Here's my theories;

Second Theory,

Bella. Cannot. Die.

Sure she can, she's human.

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:07 am
lmao I love the theory about bella dying I totally thought the same thing, edward would let himself get totally carried away and it would be too late for her.

I have another though:

Bella and edward plan the wedding but when bella finds out jake is gone she cant stand the thought of the idea that she pushed him away because of her marriage to edward, she feels like she has caused him so much pain already and can't marry edward. so she postpones the wedding until she finds jake and makes things right..

thats all I got so far, sounds a bit like someone elses theory but mines less violent I guess xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:07 pm
... but i don't wanna her to make everything right with jacob crying ...
wanna have a happy end ... heart
... i'm also thinking that the voltury will be their problem in the 4rd book... domokun  

yohkomano

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff