Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
To Thicken The Plot Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:30 pm
Since Billy had his little affair with some lady, we know that Jacob has a sibling. They think it's Sam, or Embry or Quil or someone like that. At first, I was hoping it's Embry because he's my favorite of the pack. But then I got to thinking - which can be pretty dangerous in it's own way haha
We know that Charlie divorced Renee, and Jacob doesn't have a mom either.
I think that perhaps Bella might be Jacob's sibling. She'd be the right age, and maybe that's why Renee divorced Charlie in the first place. Maybe that's why Jacob loves her so much - because there IS a connection between them.
What do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:32 pm
Definitely possible.
eek  

Birdie-licious

5,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Autobiographer 200

xbookxwormx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:57 pm
crazy!
eek
i never thought of that
but then it would be weird..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:21 pm
Oh wow that would be... strange. But it would make a bit of sense...  

xxcelestialstarxx

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:15 pm
Jacob's mother died in an uneventful way back when he was a child, so they can't be siblings.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:18 pm
yeah... jakes mom died. its impossible.  

celestialheiress

Zirumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:46 am
how did you come up with this? I mean, seriously. Thats some awesome speculation miss  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:49 am
OMG that's a really good idea! heart
Amazing, would be sweet if that actually happened. XD
Because then Jacob would jsut have to deal with Bella runnin off with Edward, would be kinda weird if Jacob married Bella...if they are siblings. o.o

But wouldn't Bella have noticed if her mom was preggo?
Even if she was a kid?  

Atlacamani

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:00 am
Interesting hypothesis,

But wouldn't Charlie hate Billy?

...and incest ewwwwww! just my thoughts ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:43 pm
Nice theory. XP

And incest can be good. >.>
<.<
So I'm a secret Star Wars incest shipper, who cares?!  

Twilight Scribe

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:54 pm
For the people who say Jake's mommy died - yeah, I know. Billy had an affair with another woman. That's why he has a mystery sibling to begin with.

Zirumi, you asked me how I came up with this. I'm really Stephenie Meyer and I'm dropping hints. ONLY joking!!! Actually, it was a lot of caffiene, and a friend who had recently read Eclipse. It just sort of popped into my head. It sounds like something she would do though, Stephenie, I mean.

Yeah, I guess Charlie would be mad at Billy - but guys get over things a lot more easily then girls do. I mean, if Renee was a player to begin with, it may have been her doing, and Charlie would know that it wasn't totally Billy's fault.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:15 pm
No, no. Embry's mother was the one who had an affair. Billy is just one of the prime candidates; the other two are Quil Ateara Sr. and Joshua Uley. So Embry is the brother of Jacob, Sam, or Quil.

So Embry is the one with the mystery sibling, not Jake.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:24 pm
Really?!
Poop. And I thought I was so smart.

Ok then - maybe Bella is Embry's sister xd She is kinda like him in a way - quite and reserved. That'd be cool because I really love Embry, he's my favorite of the pack. I'm not sure why - probably just because he's the quiet emo one haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:31 pm
6vampire6mistress6
Really?!
Poop. And I thought I was so smart.

Ok then - maybe Bella is Embry's sister xd She is kinda like him in a way - quite and reserved. That'd be cool because I really love Embry, he's my favorite of the pack. I'm not sure why - probably just because he's the quiet emo one haha

No. It was Embry's mom that had the affair, and Charlie would have to be a werewolf. Or at least in that bloodline. If Charlie WAS a werewolf, that would be... interesting O.o  

PurpleViolinist

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:33 pm
Yes, but they say that the werewolf gene skips around.

So, in that case, perhaps Emrby's grandfather (on his mother's side) was a werewolf, so she passed that gene to Embry. Charlie wouldn't have to be a werewolf, in that case.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff