It's the most,
craz- i- est tiiiiiimmme,
of the year!

Sorry for the delay folks. Des and i have been going completely insane with shopping and gift registry, and wedding stuff on top of that... @_@ We just haven't had much time to play w/ the guild. But, all that being said the show MUST go on. SO, our contest for the month of Dedember is going to be the most random, fun, insane contest ever! Even more so than last month. It's simply called "King of Sapyn!" Every one of you have until midnight December 31st. When the clock strikes 2008, you are done. Fin. On the 1st you will submit your entry to me as per usual and we will tally the votes.

How "King of Sapyn" works:
1. It's best to make it funny.
2. It has to be a foreign song. I prefer non-English and non-Japanese.
3. The vast majority of footage used should come from other peoples videos. Yes, that's correct. The point of "King of Sapyn" is to respectfully rip off your peers. Trust me it's golden. 3nodding

Past "King of Sapyn" videos of mine:
2005: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWrnCwNvkas
2006: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR0pjVvp6ME **Slightly offensive**

Prizes
First Place ((Grand Prize)) -- 2k + User Image
Second Place -- 1k + User Image
Third Place -- 500g + User Image

~
Rules: ((These are very important if you do not abide by these you will be notified and given the opportunity to fix the problem -- if it’s not fixed your video will not be a part of the contest.))

1. Videos must be of the genre specified.
2. There is no time limit but please try to keep it under 10 min. ((@.@))
3. Subtitled footage will NOT be accepted. Period. No more exceptions
4. Please try to avoid using nudity -- if there is some put a warning for those who don’t want to see it. ((Also put a warning if there are lots of profanities or excessive violence --- you know the deal. :3))
5. Only one video per editor per contest --- videos entered may not be re-entered into a later contest.
6. All entries must be PMed to my account ((Mr_Pilkington)) in order to qualify -- PLEASE Don't show others nor gloat about the video you're entering. We want this to be fair and blind for all parties.

~
PM THIS FORM:

[b]Link to Video[/b]:
[b]Title of Video[/b]:
[b]Footage Source[/b]:
[b]Audio Title[/b]:
[b]Audio Artist[/b]:
[b]Warnings[/b]:

EXAMPLE:

User Image