Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
sugestions about cheching for negetive spells on people.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gerra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:25 pm
So, there it this nasty(ish) guy at our school and he has a grudge against one of my friends. Its a long story. She rejected him and so on. He is the kind of guy who would curse you before doing something obvious like beating you up. So to get to the point, how would i go about checking for bad energy/ a curse on my friend?

please respond soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:22 pm
Any bad vibe or worry is negativity, and will bring bad luck or damage. All you should do is believe that it does not exist, more specifically do not even allow the concept into your mind, and all will be fine. That's called a counter-curse.  

twilight insanity

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:31 am
That and bear in mind that the grudge bearer usually suffers at least as much (if not moreso) than the target. Being angry isn't a pleasant feeling. It is self-destructive to its bearer.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:24 pm
everyone accumulates negative energy so I don't know how helpful it would be to be able to check it. confused
And like it has been said as long as one doesn't allow for the thought to dwell in ones mind then there should be nothing to worry about.
If she is worried about it, she can do a cleansing like you'd do if you were going to do a ritual.  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

loahnuh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:30 pm
I was actually going to suggest a cleansing myself but I am now wondering about this ignore it and it'll dissipate method(apologies for my ignorance here that's what it seems like to me). I would think that unless the energy itself or the source were eliminated then it wouldn't go away. In my mind all your doing is shielding yourself from the energy and that it would be better to have the actual recipient try it(as it does seem almost like a shielding technique to me)?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:33 pm
but EVERYthing is energy, and it still wouldn't affect anyone who wasn't worrying about it anyway, so innocents arn't gonna get anything that they weren't already bringing onto themselves. -.- so it would just keep bouncing around until someone started feeling guilty about something, and then get the extra boost. so whatever.  

twilight insanity

Nomad of Nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:06 pm
I had a friend who was somewhat irresponsible with his readings, but when he once talked about cursing me , I recited this little poem to him, and laughed at him- I mean truly involuntary laughter in his face, and he found himself unable to produce his usual effects, if one is to believe all of his claims... I wish I could find that little rhyme... now that's going to bug me.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games