Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Who hates Bella? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is ur favorite character out of these three?
  edward
  bella
  jacob
View Results

leahlover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Personally, i have always had a lot against jacob. but after reading eclipse, i now hate bella equally. she does NOT deserve a person as wonderful as edward!!!! domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm
I don't hate Bella. Sure, I would much rather I had Edward, but she's only an average teenager. What can you expect from her? I think she is a wonderful person for the most part. She can't help loving Jacob, too... even though I hate Jacob. It's just good to know that she loves Edward much more.  

PurpleViolinist

Fifii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:43 pm
it is what it is, and i disagree  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:53 pm
I dislike bella but I dont hate her, she plays too many games and doesn't know what she wants.. just as any average teenager. Edward is annoying to me because I think he's controlling and way too perfect. Plus I hate the way everyone fauns over him.. egh makes me sick. He's not that great, really! I'm all for jake, go jake go lol.  

celestialheiress

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:42 pm
I don't hate Bella, she's just not one of my favorite chacters.

Wolves- Jacob
Vampires- Tie between Emmett and Jasper
Humans- Angela

Although I think she'd be better off with Jacob. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:16 pm
hey now, hate is a strong word. like other people have said, bella is only a human teenager. i personally love her b/c shes always so worried about hurting jacob (even tho he's a selfish little... dont even get me started) what i love about twilight is how edward is the hero, and yet the "damsel in distress" is the main character (bella, for those who may be confused...) im not saying bella cant be a hero b/c in ways she is, but in the end its always edward saving the day. thats y im so excited for her to become a vampire, then they both can be heroes and "damsel/word for guy in distress" for each other heart btw i personally love angela, she would be my best friend lol  

forget-me-not fields

meggy_magic515

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:51 pm
i like Bella even if i don't like some of the things she does and of course i love Edward.but for jacob i just don't like him i mean he way too selfish.so i want Bella to be with Edward  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:33 am
Bella is not my favourite character but I certainly don't hate her. In some ways I think she is very grown up.

She sort of looks out for her own Mom and doesn't need a great deal of emotional support from either of her parents.

She messed things up with Jacob, but having said that Edward left her and told her he wasn't coming back, the poor girl is bound to be a little confused.

My favourite character is Edward all the same xd  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Halentyne

Eternal Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:49 pm
okay...put yourself in her position.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:59 pm
i complettly agree with u, leahlover... stare
i hated bella while reading eclipse & can't like her enyway... mad  

yohkomano

Unknown_Fangirl

Sparkly Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:04 pm
7 simply moi
hey now, hate is a strong word. like other people have said, bella is only a human teenager. i personally love her b/c shes always so worried about hurting jacob (even tho he's a selfish little... dont even get me started) what i love about twilight is how edward is the hero, and yet the "damsel in distress" is the main character (bella, for those who may be confused...) im not saying bella cant be a hero b/c in ways she is, but in the end its always edward saving the day. thats y im so excited for her to become a vampire, then they both can be heroes and "damsel/word for guy in distress" for each other heart btw i personally love angela, she would be my best friend lol

i completely agree  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:18 pm
Bella is simply going through a rough time. She is deeply in love with two people, and she is forced to choose between the two of them. While Edward is the obvious choice, she still has a hard time giving up Jacob, because he helped her during the period when Edward left, and now there is an unbreakable bond between them. Because of this confusion and overflow of emotion, she is bound to make a few mistakes. We shouldn't hate her for it, but respect the fact that she's still sane after everything has happened.  

moon_child_27

alexisneo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:02 pm
hate Bella?!?!?!?!

D:  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:51 pm
fer sure omg she is sooo stupid and she has to pplz that llve her and shes in a triangle its soooo unfair and another thing is she doesnt see wats rite in fornt of her!!!  

oX EpiC Xo

iPandification

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:45 pm
I like them all,
There are just certain things each of them do that really annoys me.
D:

Bella doesn't know what she wants.
Edward is too perfect.
Jacob gets too angry.

Etc, etc.
*Shrugs*

But, I still like them, either way.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash