Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:51 am
I had a scope on my old Buckmark .22, and it broke. I don't know what happened, but they say it's irreparable. So, I'm looking for a nice new red dot scope to mount on it now, but I can't think of anywhere to get one. Anybody have any ideas? Skinny scopes are better.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:39 am
Paper towel roll, duct tape, red string?  

Old Lord Brocktree

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:23 am
Fresnel
I had a scope on my old Buckmark .22, and it broke. I don't know what happened, but they say it's irreparable. So, I'm looking for a nice new red dot scope to mount on it now, but I can't think of anywhere to get one. Anybody have any ideas? Skinny scopes are better.

Price range??  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:43 am
hell ebay or criags list is a good source

even go to some airsoft stores, they use real rifle scopes for some of their stuff (dont know what good a scope on an airsoft gun really is)  

tokarov

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:12 am
Whoa, I posted this and totally forgot about it. Moot point now, my mom bought my dad one for Christmas. I'm fighting for zeroing dibs. Although I was unaware that eBay sold anything remotely gun-related any more...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:07 am
Is this small enough?
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=359309  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:08 am
That's actually the gun I was planning to mount it on, so yeah, that's about the size I was looking for.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:42 am
Fresnel
That's actually the gun I was planning to mount it on, so yeah, that's about the size I was looking for.
Do you think that would be too much for a new one?  

OberFeldwebel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:55 am
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Do you think that would be too much for a new one? That doesn't look like a bad deal. I've seen everything from a similar-shape Daisy brand scope for $10 (get what you pay for, I guess) to holographic sights for $400.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:39 pm
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Fresnel

Do you think that would be too much for a new one?
That doesn't look like a bad deal. I've seen everything from a similar-shape Daisy brand scope for $10 (get what you pay for, I guess) to holographic sights for $400.

Orly? Nice. Anyways I hope it works out.  

OberFeldwebel

Buying and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff