close death experiences?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what about you?
  yes!! TT^TT
  nah -_-
  yeash!! it was sooo scary!! you don't even know!!!! (me- thats because you haven't told me and i don't know you-_-)
  no but i want one!!(me- ........umm...no comment........)
  no! thank God!! he has kept me safe through my whole life!! (me-good for you!!^^)
View Results

animefreec

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:28 pm
ok so i was just wondering how many people have had close death experiences or something has happened to them that freaked them out so much that they thought they were going to die(seriously). ok? ok! or if you've ever saved someone! so i've almost been run over by a suv at a bank. it was in one of those drive-up things and i came out from around the corner and it was coming out and almost hit me. i was really scared. then either on the way to or from a swim meet my mom crashed the car into a snow bank. the roads were really slippery and she lost control of the car. thankfully no other cars were involved and we were all safe due to the padding of the snow bank. one time on skpe(for those of you who don't know what skype is its a computer calling system you can call other skye users on your comp for free) some arab guy contacted me out of the blue and asked me what religion i was and where i lived. it was really creepy, not close-death but he freaked me out. (i'm not saying that all arabs are terrorists but they still look kinda scary unless their really nice and you become friends but i don't personally know any arabs so i can't say.) sorry for babbling i do that alot. sweatdrop umm.... if theres anymore that i think of i'll post them. i saved my cousin's friend from drowning in a pool. she couldn't swim but she jumped off the diving board anywayz and i had to bring her up even though my sister was the one who took a lifeguard coarse. she didn't get in fast enough so i went in after her(actually i was already in the pool but thats beside the point.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:56 pm
Well, actually, some I put myself into, but instead;

I was almost hit by a reversing car in my own driveway.
Two cars were coming from both ways of the street while I was in the middle. Thank the Lord they slid right by ^^;
I was in a car wreck, but I wasn't hurt at all o.o

Most are car-related, so you can think of the others XDD  

Retermined

Lord Rhapsody

Greedy Giver

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:40 pm
Yes I have had near-death experiences, many. Not just by mistake, but by pure violence. I've also had many threats for my life, most recently last sunday stressed . But where I grew up and live, that's common life. I live in a massive city where the walls are painted red with blood, and yesterday's murder equals old-news. A place where sirens are normal music, and the quiet is your alarm clock. So you can probably understand why everyone who grows up here is not afraid of death, because death looms around every corner. I never feared death, not even from early childhood. Despite all the troubles and all the near-death experiences waiting to happen, I don't want to live anywhere else. But mind you that mostly happens in the southern part of the city (that's the part of the city I don't live in), so most of my near-death experiences were by mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:58 pm
The_Great_Rhapsody
Yes I have had near-death experiences, many. Not just by mistake, but by pure violence. I've also had many threats for my life, most recently last sunday stressed . But where I grew up and live, that's common life. I live in a massive city where the walls are painted red with blood, and yesterday's murder equals old-news. A place where sirens are normal music, and the quiet is your alarm clock. So you can probably understand why everyone who grows up here is not afraid of death, because death looms around every corner. I never feared death, not even from early childhood. Despite all the troubles and all the near-death experiences waiting to happen, I don't want to live anywhere else. But mind you that mostly happens in the southern part of the city (that's the part of the city I don't live in), so most of my near-death experiences were by mistake.

wow thats sad. i don't live in the city! my town is quite peaceful but a lot of traffic goes through it which is kinda annoying but..... i can't complain^^ stay safe!!  

animefreec

Lord Rhapsody

Greedy Giver

8,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:48 pm
punkanimefreec
The_Great_Rhapsody

wow thats sad. i don't live in the city! my town is quite peaceful but a lot of traffic goes through it which is kinda annoying but..... i can't complain^^ stay safe!!

I'll stay as safe as I possibly can. 3nodding Thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 pm
when i was three i fell down some flights of stairs and my five year old sister saved me.

Phew!  

sonofZion13

Follow the Wolves

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:32 pm
'Bout got hit by an SUV riding my bike 'cross the Parkway into my subdivision entrance a couple years back.

Miraculously the woman driving managed to swerve out of the way and avoid pasting me across the road.

Miraculously because she was on a cell phone at the time.

It shook me up for about forty minutes. Then I was over it.

Nowadays I honestly don't care about dying. I'm not especially attached to this place anymore.

I wanna get the hell outta here, 'n go home.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:29 pm
sonofZion13
when i was three i fell down some flights of stairs and my five year old sister saved me.

Phew!

i've done that a couple of time except my sister didn't save me. i always wanted to go down the stairs faster than she did(i know its stupid but i was still young!) and it usually ended up with me in a heap at the bottom of the stairs with a bloody nose crying.  

animefreec

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 pm

DeleteThis191919

My house caught fire... with me (and my family) inside. Near death, missed it by a minute and a half (would of died from smoke intake and soot poisoning).  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:19 pm
Actually,I once died. I wasn't breathing for an hour and 45 minutes. I remember that time too.
I didn't have any physical senses. Couldn't see,hear,feel,or anything. However,I knew I wasn't alone. It was incredibly peaceful and I've wanted to go back to that ever since.
Then the first thing I heard was my mom's voice. She found me on the living room floor not breathing. Her voice brought me back.  

10binary-0

Beth Turner
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:47 am
10binary-0
Actually,I once died. I wasn't breathing for an hour and 45 minutes. I remember that time too.
I didn't have any physical senses. Couldn't see,hear,feel,or anything. However,I knew I wasn't alone. It was incredibly peaceful and I've wanted to go back to that ever since.
Then the first thing I heard was my mom's voice. She found me on the living room floor not breathing. Her voice brought me back.

Wow! Could the doctors explain what had happened to you?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am
I've had a few. I've been hit by a few cars, but I didn't get hurt other than little things. I use to be suicidal, so that counts.  

Yagami Light927

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

horsefan824

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:20 am
I did when my mom was giving birth to me the doctor said if thety didn't deliver me early there was a chance me and my mom both could have died.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:43 pm
i got hit by a car slowly in reverse....>.>  

Chapel Von Hildegurd

Questions and Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas