Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
what element do you feel more greatly in touch with? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which element are you more in touch with?
  im an Earthy person
  im an Aquatic person
  im a Pyro person
  im an air/wind person
  nature person...in general
  all of the above, and more
  they are all so great...cannot decide.
  not really sure
  Here you go, for the "poll whores"
View Results

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:23 pm
...uhm, hello tharr my fellow gaians. I just wanted to know which element of earth you felt more drawn to. See, i am not Pagan, I am a wiccan, which is almost close to the same thing.
The thing about me is, I am a pyro, i love the feeling of fire and the warmth it gives off, but my name means "from the sea"...and my zodiac is a crab. I am a water person too, probably greater than fire. But, i cannot see where my strong point lies. I do not know which makes me feel more spiritual. I am the type of girl who goes to the woods and climbs a very high tree to read, for the view and fresh air, then later play with fire, and swim around alot.
Also...one of my friends says that "Wiccans should be vegetarian." Meaning All Wiccans. Which kind of irritates me, seeing as i am not a vegetarian. I d ont eat cow, pork, or chicken...but i do eat meat. [Fish]. She kind of irritates me.
She is one of those girls who think they are a complete signifigances...commonly known as an Adept, to the Wicca/Pagan Society...so she thinks she knows it all, but she is really blind. [not literally]. She doesnt do anything to confirm her religion. I do sacred rituals and spells in front of her, and that is when she looks most...i suppose...not knowing what she is doing or what im talking about....so anyway...please let me know. THANKS.

-Chelsey.Serena.Renee.Rai.Ames.Kavadika.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:11 pm
I guess I should say earth, which is weird because I've always drifed between earth and air as a person, sometimes one sometimes the other.  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Goddess Hekate
I guess I should say earth, which is weird because I've always drifed between earth and air as a person, sometimes one sometimes the other.
yea...i think thats what my problem is. But i was just thinking....there is nothing wrong with prefering two elements...doesnt that just make us a little more spiritual?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:30 pm
destructive emotions
Goddess Hekate
yea...i think thats what my problem is. But i was just thinking....there is nothing wrong with prefering two elements...doesnt that just make us a little more spiritual?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, there should be some of all of them in us. Maybe we just feel more connected to some because they influence us more than the others.  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 pm
Goddess Hekate
destructive emotions
Goddess Hekate

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, there should be some of all of them in us. Maybe we just feel more connected to some because they influence us more than the others.

yea...indeed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:22 am
I'm more of a nature person in general, but if I had to choose, It'd be between fire and wind. I'm an aries, therefore, fire... that and as you said, I enjoy the warmth and everything. However, I can't get past the wind.  

Seira Relur

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:16 am
[Wiccans are Neopagans, destructive emotions (but not neccesarily vice versa)!]

The Four are a huge part of my system, so since I focus on them so much I don't feel linked to one more than others. Though I suppose that some come more naturally to me. I'm not sure I buy the Sun-sign correspondences... or how astrology treats the Four in general. I've been digging a bit trying to figure out why astrology assigned the elements as they did and hopefully will uncover that eventually. I don't like taking things on blind faith, especially if they conflict with the primary source of the idea (which astrology does). I want to know why they're violating the Greek system and if there was no reason why... I'm not going to use their system. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:02 am
Seira Relur
I'm more of a nature person in general, but if I had to choose, It'd be between fire and wind. I'm an aries, therefore, fire... that and as you said, I enjoy the warmth and everything. However, I can't get past the wind.
yea...I am a cancer.

destructive emotions

destructive emotions

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:06 am
Starlock
[Wiccans are Neopagans, destructive emotions (but not neccesarily vice versa)!]

The Four are a huge part of my system, so since I focus on them so much I don't feel linked to one more than others. Though I suppose that some come more naturally to me. I'm not sure I buy the Sun-sign correspondences... or how astrology treats the Four in general. I've been digging a bit trying to figure out why astrology assigned the elements as they did and hopefully will uncover that eventually. I don't like taking things on blind faith, especially if they conflict with the primary source of the idea (which astrology does). I want to know why they're violating the Greek system and if there was no reason why... I'm not going to use their system. sweatdrop
I have been a Wiccan all of my life. I think I know, about the Neopagan thing. See, I am just really positive about the difference. I mean, between Pagans and Neo. But i indeed agree with you,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:25 pm
I'm close to wind, I love it. I even call it my friend sometimes lol. But I'm also a pyro, I even bought a Zippo lighter mostly because it creates a beautiful flame. For me, to completely get over my feelings for someone, whether friendships or relationships, I have to burn a picture of them. I also want to be cremated when I die.

Quote:

"Living and dying we feed the fire," Steep said softly, "that is the melancholy truth of things."

[BlkCat]

loahnuh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:02 pm
I am an earth person and from what I'm reading zodiac signs have absolutely no bearing on you element. So even though i am a Scorpio and am supposed to be drawn to water I am not.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:04 am
scorpios...arent supposed to be drawn to water. Think aboutit. I am acancer---a crab...imsupposed to be
aquatic, but...Do you find scorpions in the water?

destructive emotions

Starlock
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:25 am
loahnuh
I am an earth person and from what I'm reading zodiac signs have absolutely no bearing on you element. So even though i am a Scorpio and am supposed to be drawn to water I am not.

I've heard various astrological explanations for that. In astrology, it isn't just your sun sign but everything else too, so the rest of your chart could add up to Earth. But like I said, I don't quite trust the astrological system since it violates the Greek system and I don't know why that is yet.

In the end we never just one of the Four anyway; nothing in Nature is. The Greeks understood them on a more abstract level; physical Water isn't the same Water they were talking about, though physical Water is perhaps the closest thing to a pure manifestation of that element there is.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:49 pm
I'm an Earth. So much so that I can sometimes communicate with Her and Her children. And if Darkness were an element, I'd be that too.  

Milendil

Gawqueenpenguin

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:42 am
i am definitely a water person if anything is going wrong i always feel calmed by the water and i have found every good friend i have ever kept i met near a body of water.

Quote:
Rain! whose soft architectural hands have power to cut stones, and chisel to shapes of grandeur the very mountains. ~Henry Ward Beecher

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff