Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

randwe21

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:31 pm
I apologize for jumping the gun. you were right. Jiraiya hadn't died in the last chapter. He has just died. The toad got away. The fight that almost everyone has been looking forward to has started!!!!! Sasuke VS Itachi!!!!!!! Naruto is being toyed with by Tobi. And i think that might just sum up the events of this chapter. . . i'm gonna miss the pervert hermit. . . crying  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:46 pm
sad  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Samurai Senel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:21 pm
Damn it all the people refrenced to real people are dying/dead. Jiraiya, Hanzou who was a refrence to Hanzou Hattori, Pein's Fuma body witch Pein killing Hanzou was a refrence to Kotaro Fuma killing Hanzou, Orichimaru kinda and I'm sure everyone know's who's he refrenced to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:02 am
i hope that they wont kill off too many people to make way for a fresh batch of characters @_@  

strelitzia_dream

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:21 pm
Well, if any of you has had the chance to read the translation of the questions fired at Kishimoto-sensei at Jump Festa 2008, the upcoming stuff in the story is going to be EPIC.

Rather interesting, but he described certain parts of what he's planning by using colors (how delightfully cryptic... but all good shinobi know how to "read the meanings within the hidden meanings").

From what he mentioned about Kakashi (using the color 'dark blue') and that something BIG is going to happen to him, a lot of ideas are flying around. Dark blue is a symbol of authority, and since Kishimoto-sensei mentioned about folks needing to grow up (which in his case often involves someone close to them getting killed), there's the notion that Tsunade is going to be next to die... and that Kakashi will temporarily become the next Hokage. Tsunade is Sakura's sensei, so it would make sense for her to die and that Sakura will overcome the tragedy and grow stronger from it.

Anways, I shall now raise a cup of sake in honor of Jiraiya-sama... he was one of my most favorite characters, and one hell of an awesome ninja (albeit a perverted one).

*drinks her sake and lets out a pleased sigh*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:24 am
Anways, I shall now raise a cup of sake in honor of Jiraiya-sama... he was one of my most favorite characters, and one hell of an awesome ninja (albeit a perverted one).
I shall join you............i almost cried*sips his warm sake* crying  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games