Reply Naruto Guild
do u think hinata should be with Naruto Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:31 pm
do u think hinata should be with Naruto or sakura!I think he should be with sakura but wat do u think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:57 pm
Not really. those two would not work out together.. i think that hinata should be with kiba personally...

User Image

and this comic is just for laughs  

Angel_Rowen

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:35 pm
really i never thought about that  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:34 pm
I think they'd make a good couple. Ive seen couples with personalities similar to Naruto and Sakura and they never workout. Naruto and Hinata couples workout. the ambition should stay together.Naruto is always focused on becoming strong enough to be Hokage and Hinata is focused on becoming strong enough to be with a future Hokage. They'd get to the top together. Plus Sakura has a crappy personality shes aways worried about not being good enough or that someones distancing them self from her, its not good to have a very contradicting personality. NarutoXHinata  

CornBreadtm

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:20 am
No.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:04 am
Yeah, they'd be a nice couple.  

Almaseti

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:38 pm
Naruto just couldn't be with Hinata because he is too out spoken and she is too soft spoken for one....Plus also, I have seen relationships where the couple is exactly like they are. Yeah, it may look like love, but it just doesn't work out because one is free spirited and the other is submissive...They just don't mix. I think Naruto would be better with anyone else, and Hinata with Kiba...they would look cute together...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:32 pm
I like the NarutoXHinata idea better.
I mean really what's so much better about KibaXHinata, I actually think that their personalities contradict more than Naruto and Hinata's.

Historical

Ladyshion

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:39 pm
CornBreadtm
I think they'd make a good couple. Ive seen couples with personalities similar to Naruto and Sakura and they never workout. Naruto and Hinata couples workout. the ambition should stay together.Naruto is always focused on becoming strong enough to be Hokage and Hinata is focused on becoming strong enough to be with a future Hokage. They'd get to the top together. Plus Sakura has a crappy personality shes aways worried about not being good enough or that someones distancing them self from her, its not good to have a very contradicting personality. NarutoXHinata

I would have to agree with you but you can tell Sakura doesn't care for naruto b/c she really cares for Sakura sasuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:34 pm
Angel_Rowen
Naruto just couldn't be with Hinata because he is too out spoken and she is too soft spoken for one....Plus also, I have seen relationships where the couple is exactly like they are. Yeah, it may look like love, but it just doesn't work out because one is free spirited and the other is submissive...They just don't mix. I think Naruto would be better with anyone else, and Hinata with Kiba...they would look cute together...

I really don't get how you could think Kiba is better for Hinata than Naruto. Naruto encouraged her to fight Neji, when Kibe told her to give up. Kiba doesn't understand any of the problems with being looked down on that Naruto and Hinata have. I don't even think Kiba's interested in her that way. Why do so many people seem to think they'd be a good couple?  

Almaseti

Naruto_Uzumaki_Futr_Hokag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm
When it comes down to it Naruto-Hinata are perfect. Naruto's loud-mouth counteracts hinata's shyness. Naruto is the one who cheered her on to fight neji even when kiba said give up. I dont have time to point out everything but basically Naruto is Ying to Hinata's yang.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:45 pm
hinata and naruto would be a nice couple (no particular reason for saying so)  

Riley Miles

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:42 am
Naruto and Hinata-Hell Yes heart heart heart heart
personally I think Hinata deserves him, heck he wouldn't be in the academy if she hadn't help him cheat on the test- he owns her, plus she liked him way before he got anywhere near good at anything and she always supports him even if he screws up ( like in the filler with the face changers recently)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:13 pm
Narusaku!!!!!!!!  

Jeice1988

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kihrin Sohn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:35 am
Almaseti
Angel_Rowen

I really don't get how you could think Kiba is better for Hinata than Naruto. Naruto encouraged her to fight Neji, when Kibe told her to give up. Kiba doesn't understand any of the problems with being looked down on that Naruto and Hinata have. I don't even think Kiba's interested in her that way. Why do so many people seem to think they'd be a good couple?

WHY ...WHY ... WHY do people think Kiba should be with Hinata..WHY? you ask- i don't know- i disagree with them myself -lol
NaruHina heart heart  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces