Christmas/New Years~!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 am
Hey guys, sorry I've been kind of dead lately. As everyone probably is, I've been busy because of Christmas.

So what are your plans?

For me Christmas is already over, because of work and train schedules we had it early this year. It was hard to have Christmas twice in 1 day. O_O I didn't really get anything FUN, just practical stuff.

Played Soul Calibur II and DDR with my siblings this week, that was fun.

For New Year's I'm probably gonna watch anime on TV, or generally get bored of anime on TV and pop in my own DVDs. You gotta love ringing in the new year lazing around on the couch, getting sick from eating too much, etc.

♥Misha♥

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:55 am
Hehe nice Misha. Well for me I'm just going to go to my grandparent's place for a family christmas party. That's about it. But it's going to be boring nothing is fun over there since all of my cousins and I have grown up into young adults. For New Year's probably nothing.  

Veda64
Crew

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:23 am
Well I was going to go visit my brother for New Years, but I decided against it since no one would be here to help with the animals and the yard is really icy right now. Dad broke his ankle about two or three years ago and that is not something you want to happen twice.I'm probably going to watch At World's End with my parents on New Year's Eve and one of my friends is having a party a few days after. I'll probably go to that and kill myself and one of my friends trying to get a good score on Sakura because I'm stubborn! biggrin I think I 'm the only person crazy enough to do that song eight times in a row  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:49 am
Eight times in a row??? Wow I've never tried that before. Sakura is really hard =/ Yeah, I would imagine that breaking your ankle again wouldn't be fun.

Veda, it sounds like you maybe need to make the best out of a boring situation, that's what I do. I mean it's not like I'm having a glamorous party or anything, just casual good fun. <3

I made many (reasonable) resolutions for the new year already.

I'm mainly just posting on the guild now, and then I'll see you guys in 2008~! :*

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

The Inn ~General Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas