Reply Naruto Guild
who do u think is the best in the akatsuki

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zangekyo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:24 pm
who do u think is the best or should be the leader in the akatsuki i just wanna know i think its itachi!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:52 am
I have to say Hidan because, well, he may be the "slowest" member physically, but he has great stamina and also...HE'S IMMORTAL!!! i mean, who wouldn't fear an organization that has an immortal leader. I would because that means i can't kill the b*****d! lol...But also...I heart hidan...he is pimp!  

Angel_Rowen

Deedet-san

Beloved Bloodsucker

6,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm
ITACHI IS THE BEST OFCORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itachi is awesome!!!!! heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:04 pm
In Akatsuki, Itachi's the best, of course! xd His sacrifice for his brother and Konoha was everything!!! heart

(Kakashi's still my favorite, though.)  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Satsuki_94

Unsealed Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:01 pm
Itachi cause he's a genius, strong, and awesome. He's loyal and cares about Konoha and his brother. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 pm
None are better than any others. They're the best of the best, and are all tied, they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

Itachi
Strengths: He's smart, he's physically strong, he's fast, he has a large knowledge of jutsu and high chakra control.
Weaknesses: He isn't as determined as some of the others, and despite his chakra control, he doesn't have very much chakra. Isn't willing to make sacrifices.
Kisame
Strengths: He's strong and fast, large chakra reserves, high knowledge of jutsu.
Weaknesses: He's not as intelligent as some of the other members, not as high chakra control.
Deidara
Strengths: He's willing to make sacrifices, he's fast, he's good at keeping his opponents at a distance and attacking them while they're at that distance. He has lots of chakra.
Weaknesses: He's a bit too willing to make sacrifices, not as high chakra control, limited techniques once he's out of clay.
Sasori
Strengths: Complete GENIUS, good at keeping his opponents on the defensive, best puppet master ever (Chiyo and Sakura were double teaming him), good chakra control, able to control thousands of puppets at once, and has very strong puppets.
Weaknesses: Without his puppets he's at a weak point, without his puppet body being usable in anyway but a body and no puppets, he's easy to kill, like pulling a fish out of water. He also isn't very physically strong and is vulnerable when his enemies get near him.
Hidan
Strengths: Intelligent, impossible to truly KILL, has good techniques that are hard for the opponent to figure out before it's too late.
Weaknesses: He's slow, and he doesn't have very much chakra.

I think you get the point. They are all very strong and they are all unique.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items