Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Does anyone use the Kill off-love method other than me? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tomboy426

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:00 pm
Thats where you trap 8 sims who hate eachother in different little fenced-in areas and let the game run so that eventually the people die. Then, the last (the ONE) person to survive gets to fall in love and have a family. It hasn't failed yet for me! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:21 am
Well, thats certainly different. I give you that. I must be quite a boring player. I don't do anything much other than try and fulfil my Sims' wants and to keep them happy. I even try to not let my Sims have affairs.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:33 pm
rofl I've never heard of such a thing. I'll really have to try that one some time.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:42 pm
Wow, that is good idea.

Menaceman: I make affairs just so my Sims will be miserable then rise to the occasion. I'm a sucker for big comebacks.  

Lady Vina

KiwiDragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:04 pm
Menaceman
Well, thats certainly different. I give you that. I must be quite a boring player. I don't do anything much other than try and fulfil my Sims' wants and to keep them happy. I even try to not let my Sims have affairs.

I feel the same way. I read all these different ways that people play and I think how dull I play is-I'm going to have to start trying these thing out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Can't say that I've ever done that. Sounds fun though.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

kitten kapoodle

Fin Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:39 pm
I've done things like that, but instead of just little areas, on the Sims 1 I put cage bars in VERY small rooms, so they were like on display for other sims to watch them die.

...Wow, that sounds sick. o.o But I don't do it anymore! Nope! Because, sadly, I have no cage bars to use. crying

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 am
Genious!
That's probally the best plan ever! I like making a bunch of pretty sims, and I can't decide which ones I want to play as a family and which ones I want to kill (sounds sad, but I do like to have pretty ghosts around the home). I know that I'll be trying that. I'm so excited now!

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

kagome_elric

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:59 pm
I did that when I played the original sims. I've only had sims 2 for a few days, haven't done much of anything with it yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:50 am
Wow, ringside! I haven't done that before.

But I did recently kill the adult Ripp Grunt because he was pissing me off. I made him drown in the pool. The drowning was pretty... realistic. I bet that would traumatize a child.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:55 pm
When I saw the title I thought you were talking about something like having a "black widow" where some lady marries a guy and then you kill him off and then she marries someone else and so on and so forth. I only did that to get rid of Don Lothario so Cassandra could marry Darren Dreamer. They are still together though.
I've never done what you said. I've just made a house and had tons of people move in to it and die so I could have a graveyard. Whenever I play I always pause it to make sure I know exactly what everyone in the family is doing at all times and I usually have really large families to it takes a long time to orchestrate their actions. Even though I usually play just a couple families it still takes a long time to age, that's why I had to deliberately kill people to get a graveyard I'd have to wait years in real life to get a decent one going full of people who died of natural causes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:39 pm
I've used it before! I's really fun, especially on the sims 1 wink  

Box-Man Mello

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:28 pm
acum esti acasa... nu ai unde sa pleci

All the time.
cool

-----

maggot disaster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:56 am
To tell you the truth....that is BRILLIANT! I must try that sometime considering my goal is to make a graveyard anyways. It'll help me on the way. cool  

minaflower71

Chikiya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:45 am
I've never tried that because I tend to have favourites so I'd end up picking someone and helping them to not die D:  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff