Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ragnarok Online RP (open ( and read the first page plz) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:51 pm
This is an rp based off the Mega Multi-player Online Role Playing Game Ragnarok Online. It's time period is back in like renaissance Norway/Netherlands. So basically you're fighting to keep Ragnarok from happening. If you've never played RO (Ragnarok Online) the char structure is broken down like this: start off as a Novice with no skill than you can class change to a Swordsman, Thief, Mage, Acolyte, Archer, or Gunslinger each of which can class change further into one of two options; Swrodsman can become either a Knight or a Crusader, a Thief may become either an Assassin or a Rogue, a Mage may become either a Wizard or a Professor, an Acolyte may become either a Priest or a Monk, an Archer may become either a Bard(males)/ Dancer(females) or a Hunter; Gunslingers are the only classes without a second class.
after your second class change you may be reborn through a sacrificial ceremony to become a Higher Novice, and may only follow the path you did in your other life only stronger and with a personalized skill for each class change. Once reborn Swordsman become Higher Swordsman, Thieves become Higher Thieves, Mages become Higher Mages and so on. Once reborn Knights become Lord Knights, Crusaders become Paladins, Assassins become Assassin Crosses, Rogues become Higher Rogues (I think.), Wizards become Higher Wizards, Professors become Creators (Alchemists), Priests become Higher Priests, Monks become Champions, Hunters become Snipers and Bards(males)/ Dancers(females) become Higher Bards(males)/ Dancers(females)(I totally made that up!). Also you can join a guild once you reach the first Class change. Guilds are a group of warriors fighting for a common goal such as money justice political power through assassinations and so forth. I'm in a guild called Integrity, which basically goes around doing any odd job they can find for gold, and also on a bigger scale the safety of all the citizens of th RO world. So that's how it'll go down.

Char chart is as follows

Name of rpc:
background (optional):
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like):
appearance:

Anyways I hope you will all enjoy this a lot.
READ THIS IT IT IMPORTANT!!!!
I'll follow up with skill tree for both of the class changes in the first life. After you get reborn (the afore mentioned sacrificial-ceremony) you can make up a personalized skill for each class change.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:09 am
First Class Change Skill Chart

Skills are special techniques unique to each class, there are active skills which you can use by choice, and passive skills which are used automatically because they just are.

Swordsman Skills: Bash- a strong downward swing with heavy damage; Magnum Break- active, an explosion that takes place when the swordsman strikes the ground clears area in a ten foot radius; Endure- passive, lets the user withstand fatigue and pain.

Archer Skills: Double Straife- active, fire two-arrows at once; Arrow Shower- active fires many arrows at once for wide area damage; Vulture's Eye- passive, allows user more accuracy with bow weapons.

Mage Skills: Firebolt- active, uses magic to launch a blast of fire from above, cast time 30 seconds; Icebolt- active, uses magic to launch a blast of freezing wind from above, cast time 30 seconds; Lightningbolt- active, uses magic to launch a blast of electricity from above, cast time 30 seconds; Magical Awareness- passive, allows user to be aware of all mages or mage related classes in a two-Chicago-street-block radius. (Made the last one up see the rules I made are, no more than three per active skills per class change and at least one passive skill.)

Thief Skills: Envenom- active, places poison on the weapon the character is using, duration 1 minute 30 seconds; Hide- active, allows user to become invisible but you cannot move, lasts indefinitely, user choose when to be visible again; Double Attack- passive, causes thief to attack twice with the right hand.

Acolyte Skills: Cure- active, heals a persons wounds, ineffective on broken bone internal injury and head trauma; Blessing- active, blesses someone with Odin's power and keeps him/her safe from cures, cast time 30 seconds; Demonbane- passive, keeps demons from your proximity.

Gunslinger Skills: Guns Blazing- active, aim wildly and squeeze off an entire cilp at your enemies; Gattling Assault- active, use a gattling-gun to blast through those in your way in a controlled burst of intensely hot bullets; Rockets!- active shoot off several rounds from your rocket launcher simultaneously; Bulls Eye- passive, perfect targeting; Rapid Reload- passive, reload faster than normally humanly possible.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:12 am
Second Class Change Skill Chart

Knight Skills: Two-handed Swordsmanship- passive, allows the use of two-handed swords; Aura Blade- active, places an aura around your sword making it indestructable; Berserk- active, causes user to go berserk tripling his strength speed and agility, duration 5 minutes; Peco-peco Riding- passive, allows user to ride the giant bird Peco-peco.

Crusader Skills: Cure- active, heals wounds; Shield As Weapon- passive, allows user to use his shield as a weapon; Holy Cross- active, a holy cross of light spears through the enemy; Grand Peco Riding- passive, allows user to ride a bigger Peco-peco bird.

Wizard Skills: Thunder Storm- active, uses magic to conjure up a lightning storm, duration 2 minutes , cast time 1 minute; Fire Whirlwind- active, uses magic to conjure up a flaming tornado, duration 2 minutes, cast time 1 minute; Icicle Waterfall- active, uses magic to conjure up a water fall of icicles, duration 2 minutes, cast time 1 minute; Magic Coating- passive, creates a magic barrier that blocks off all offensive magic, duration 5 minutes 30 seconds, cast time 1 minute.

Professor Skills: Double Cast- active, allows user to cast the same spell twice at the same time for double the damage, cast time 30 seconds, duration 15 minutes; Summon Beast- active, summons a beast to fight alongside you, cast time 1 minute, duration 10 minutes, requires exact knowlege of the beast you are summoning i.e. abilities, name etc.; Beastiary- passive, allows you to have the exact knowlege of any beast you fight, i.e. abilities, name etc.; Form Shift- active, allows user to become any animal he can summon tripling it's strengths and abilities, cast time 1 minute, duration indefinite.

Assassin Skills: Cloaking- active, allows user to move invisibly silently and undectably for an unfixed amount of time; Sonic Blow- active, strikes opponent thirteen times in two seconds in several vital pressure points; Enchant Deadly Poison- active, enchants a weapon with the poison element for fifteen minutes, cast time 5 seconds; Katar Mastery- passive, allows user to use katars with a considerable amount of skill.

Rogue Skills: Use Bows as Staves- passive, allows user to use a bow as a stave or bo staff; Backstab- active, allows user to sneak up behind someone and stab them; Armor Break- active, allows user to break his or her opponents armor; Weapon Break- active, breaks opponents weapon.

Priest Skills: Angels Armory- active, summons an angels armor for the user to wear, cast time 2 minutes, duration 25 minutes (Tires the user so he can only use one other skill for the next 5 minutes); Angels Arms- active, summons an angels weapons for the user to wield cast time 2 minutes, duration 25 minutes (Tires the user so he can only use one other skill for the next 5 minutes); Stave Bash- active, bashes the enemy with the users weapon for high damage; Agility Increase- passive, causes target to have higher agility so as to avoid being hit as often, cast time 1 minute, duration 10 minutes.

Monk Skills: Mountain-Weighted Fist- active, an extremely powerful punch that is known to crumble mountains, cooldown time (The amount of time before you can move again) 15 seconds; Tiger Combo Fist- active, a series of lightning fast punches that leaves the opponent dazed, combos into Raging Thrust Fist; Raging Thrust Fist- active, a forward-leaping punch that dazes the enemy, combos into Mountain-Weighted Fist; Spirit Sphere Collect- passive, surrounds the user with spirit spheres that give him or her the strength to use their incredible techniques.

Hunter Skills: Lay Traps and Snares- active, lays traps that go off when stepped on; Hawk Mastery- passive allows the user to have a pet attack hawk; Burning Hawk Strike- active, orders your hawk to attack in a dive so steep in bursts into temporary flames (Don't worry the feathers are fire-proof.); Elemental Arrowheads- active, imbues arrows with one of eight elements, fire water earth wind(electricity) dark light wood and ice.

Bard/ Dancer Skills: Song/Dance of Improvement- active, strengthens speeds-up and improves the agility of your party members; Song/Dance Improvisation- passive, allows you to improvise on songs or dances to have different effects on allies or enemies; Demoralizing Song/Dance- active, decreases strengths of your enemies; Note/Step of Death- active, causes a single enemy to die with a single musical note or dance step (Takes a lot of life force).

(I made up the Bard/Dancer Skills and the Priest Skills because I couldn't find or remember them)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:40 am
(k so here we go lets start this b***h!)

Name of rpc:Soujiryuu Katanago
class:Lord Knight(since i made this i can start off as a reborn in my first post and the first five people to join get the same priviledge! everyone else must start at either novice or first class change(fcc) level okay?)
background (optional):He was the best Knight of the city of Midgard before being reborn in Kimoto, he was ten when a rampaging ogre clan destroyed his home village in the fields outside Midgard
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like):A Katzbalger, and a bloody double critical boned gladius
appearance: here's what he looks like file:///C:/Documents and Settings/monture/My Documents/Soujiryuu.png  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:56 am
Soujiryuu walked through the city of Prontera's residential area on a quest from an old man named Jase, to seek out and destroy an evil spirit huating his home; apparently the ghost of his grandson who has become an evil specter because of some necromancers power fluctuations.

(a set up for a priest to come in people!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:32 pm
Name of rpc: Dueantrek Gladronga (Dean)
class: Acolyte
background (optional): none sorry but im really not convinced this rp is gonna even work
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like): Mace
appearance: none really just think of a preist  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Dean was waiting at the door steps outside. The demonic presence was astonnishing the strongest he had ever felt. The stories of the coming ragnorak must have been true the thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:26 pm
(well i guess at least now i have an opion of my skill as an rp setter-upper..... *cries* crying crying oh and you do know that you have the option of being any class you want for being one of the first people to join right? just reminding you really....)

Souji walked up to Dean and said "are you the Acolyte that the Guild Mercersties sent? (sorry that i forgot to mention the guilds system in the rp set posts i forgot. I'll put it in tomorrow.) I thank you for showing up. Let us get this exorcism over with." He brushed past the Acolyte and opened the dor and gestured for the Priest-in-training to follow.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:13 pm
(Okay the guilds info has been posted in the original post. sorry for not putting it in in the first place sweatdrop )

Souji walked around the building and readied himself for a bash technique in case he needed it. Turning to the Acolyte he said "Keep cure at the ready in case this thing is too strong for me, alright? Oh, and make sure to keep yourse-" at that moment an Incantation Samurai, which was a young child possessed by an evil samurai spirit and had gained incredible power along with giving the spirit a partially physical form, appeared and asked in an incredibly low-pitched voice "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY LAIR DENIZENS OF THE LIVING?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:41 pm
SPECIAL POSTING

attention due to an (as of now) anonamous comment in pms to me by a potential rper i have decide to include different races in my rp. they are as such:
Ogres: brutishly strong not to smart and suited to physical battle
Elves: strong exceptionally gifted with magic brilliantly smart and suited to almost all forms of battle
Humans: strong phsically and magically highly intelligent and suited to most forms of battle
Dwarves: small but fast and suited to being assassins not much magic
Werewolves: extremely fast and strong gifted with form shifting magic during full moons (wolf-like shapes only) suited to being rogues
Vampires:extremely fast, moderately strong, gifted with form changing magic suited mage classes(bat-like shapes only)
Centaurs: half horse half man fast and far sighted suited to archer classes
Giants: extremely tall and stronger than the Ogres, no magic and very well suited to being a knight class

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:26 pm
Name of rpc:darius shadowfoot
class:thief
background (optional):has been around for a long time but still acts like he did when he was first bitten, childish kind yet head strong and, that is when hes not doing one of his little jobs
weapon (they have set weapons in the actual game which i DON'T like): a dagger called suffer-thorn
appearance:
human form
werewolf form  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Soujiryuu attacked with his Bash technique and spun around in a circle, stepingp to the left twice to circle behind the Incant-Samurai, and slashed at his mid-section yelling "Acolyte use a Cure on this thing it's undead and will die upon the touch of Gods magic!"  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:02 pm
darius sat on a branch in a park while looking at his latest cache of goods he stole from a traveling caravan while smirking when he tallied up the cach and stuffed it into a sack on his waist  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:57 am
As he continued to battle the Incant-Samurai Souji realized that the Acolyte had stayed at the door way while he drew the demonic child toward the only other exit, a hole in the ground that was too deep to even tell if it had an end to it. 'Smarter than he looks.' thought Souji.  

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers