Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Which should I pick? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond or Pearl?
  Diamond
  Pearl
  Don't know
View Results

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:45 am
Should I pick Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? Give me your reason.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:50 am
Pokemon Pearl because I think Palkia is Superior to Dialga.

But Diamond because I like Rampardos.

It's really your choice.  

PhoenixBlade983

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:06 am
what color do you like more pink or blue?

you can get all the pokemon you need from people in the guild so you don't have to worry about Semi-exclusive pokemon  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:14 am
Pearl is a shorter word, but somewhat more difficult to spell.

Diamond is somewhat easier to spell out but sacrifices length of simplicity.

I'd say go with Pearl because it honestly isn't hard to remember that there is no vowel between 'r' and 'l'.  

Shigeru the Hero

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:18 am
Shigeru K

I'd say go with Pearl because it honestly isn't hard to remember that there is no vowel between 'r' and 'l'.

What does spelling have to with choice? Seriously...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:22 am
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

It does a lot when you're trying to post what game you have on the internet and spend ten minutes on trying to spell your version only to give up and use Google's automated spell-check.

You then try to remember the spelling for future references, only to forget the very next day when you're chatting away with your girlfriend trying to tell her your new favourite game, hoping to capture her heart by looking as the innocent "still plays Pokemon" type. That obviously works too well as you end spelling a five-lettered word wrong, which gives the impression that you are not as innocent as a child, but as stupid as one.

So yes, spelling counts a lot.  

Shigeru the Hero

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:32 am
lmfao he walked right into that one.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:43 pm
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

It does a lot when you're trying to post what game you have on the internet and spend ten minutes on trying to spell your version only to give up and use Google's automated spell-check.

You then try to remember the spelling for future references, only to forget the very next day when you're chatting away with your girlfriend trying to tell her your new favourite game, hoping to capture her heart by looking as the innocent "still plays Pokemon" type. That obviously works too well as you end spelling a five-lettered word wrong, which gives the impression that you are not as innocent as a child, but as stupid as one.

I love you now.
xD  

Candy goes B A N G

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:05 pm
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 5:37 pm
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

He does speak the truth other than that get Pokemon Red biggrin  

Kunx990

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:46 pm
Kunx990
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

almost perfect..now the point of this message is lost!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:29 pm
GET DIAMOND, IT'S MANLY *punches wall*  

Pay Per Cuts

Tyhoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:34 pm
Pay Per Cuts
REGAN SMASH!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:13 am
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

Well, because I already know how to spell it, give me a different reason to why I should choose Pearl.  

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:40 am
16bit-Plumber
Kunx990
Shigeru K
SportsMaster789
Shigeru K

almost perfect..now the point of this message is lost!!!!!

I'm Canadian.

Quote:

Pink is the new manly colour.

Quote:
Well, because I already know how to spell it, give me a different reason to why I should choose Pearl.

It's pink.

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces