Gothic Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:24 am
When you sometimes tread on the darker paths that life has to offer, how does romance come across? Do you give your love a dozen roses, or a dozen flower stems?
What becomes a befitting presant? A new saying shirt? That impossible to find shade of black nailpolish that goes on dark with the first coat?
What words of enderment slip from your lips like velvet rustling in the night?

In other words, share something about love and romance.... goth style.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:33 am
lurichan
When you sometimes tread on the darker paths that life has to offer, how does romance come across? Do you give your love a dozen roses, or a dozen flower stems?
What becomes a befitting presant? A new saying shirt? That impossible to find shade of black nailpolish that goes on dark with the first coat?
What words of enderment slip from your lips like velvet rustling in the night?

In other words, share something about love and romance.... goth style.

well i purchaced a guild for this exact topic..

but i prefer the dried up roses.. more showy than stems.. and gifts are an interesting topic.. there really isn't an exact specification or guideline for it but mostly it's what the person is interested in at the time.. could be a new movie.. or a mabe just a romantic night (a picnic in a cemitary is one of my personal favorites)

it all comes down to the individual rlationship ^_^  

blackrose1186

themagikat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:34 pm
its funny because there are two girls i love and cant choose, though it seem sobvious who i would choose (one is in california and ive known her a long time and the other is in my home town but shes younger and not as well known)

my heart wants both so i dont know what to do, however how it gets started... typically i just have to have that feeling of trust. i dont see it in most people but those whome i do trust i cherish and spoil, 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:15 am
Personally I found love, although rewarding, it's over-rated. I've had my fair share of women and I've always wanted a boyfriend until recently. I just am not attracted to anything. Male, female... I'm no longer interested. I guess I'm just having another rough patch in my life.

I'll probably get over it sooner or later.

Kraeven

[ D i z z y ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:04 am
I'm a hopeless romanctic to begin with.... and considering there are no goth guys (or girls) here, nor anyone of proper intelligence that I know of, I may stay single for a while yet.

Heehee, my dream date is picnic at a graveyard. With the red and white checkered sheet, frenchfries and wine. We could read poetry to each other too. I dunno... I guess I'm old fashioned like that. sweatdrop (Except for the frenchfires part) xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:27 am
Dates to the graveyard can be fun, though last time I brought a sketchbook not food. ^_^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kraeven

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:02 am
Graveyards. There use to be this one where me and a gang of my friends would get together to just have fun and do s**t in. All of us would just gather in the cremation section, which had benches. It was a great pace to just get away from it all and find peace. Some of them would be stupid and pull s**t like, "Can you guys feel that I think there is a precence nearby." Thats bull.
I keep trying to tell them the graveyard is the most unlikely off all place to find any spirits. (Its mostly because of my religion why I believe this.)

that and my ex tried to rape me in a graveyard...
I didn't appreciate it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:07 am
EDIT: stressed Sorry, sometimes my internet glitches and submits the same post twice...
I really wish I could help that. sweatdrop

Kraeven

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:29 am
I was always paticular to "black magic roses" their roses that are well, black... nothing more romantic than a few of those, but then that's just me... Oh, and i found some of that magic nail polish at hot topic! it's called backout...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:54 pm
Kraeven
Graveyards. There use to be this one where me and a gang of my friends would get together to just have fun and do s**t in. All of us would just gather in the cremation section, which had benches. It was a great pace to just get away from it all and find peace. Some of them would be stupid and pull s**t like, "Can you guys feel that I think there is a precence nearby." Thats bull.
I keep trying to tell them the graveyard is the most unlikely off all place to find any spirits. (Its mostly because of my religion why I believe this.)

that and my ex tried to rape me in a graveyard...
I didn't appreciate it.

i just hope that you didnt disrepect the dead.

of all things to make me angry its disrepecting the deceased. graveyards are fine and all, but when i go to one i cant make myself stand on graves or anything. something stops me. people i know have taken sledges to old graves and i hope to hell that they get theirs in the end.  

themagikat

Kraeven

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:12 am
themagikat

of all things to make me angry its disrepecting the deceased. graveyards are fine and all, but when i go to one i cant make myself stand on graves or anything. something stops me. people i know have taken sledges to old graves and i hope to hell that they get theirs in the end.

Thats just paranoia...
Its not that I don't have respect I just have a point where sometimes I don't care.
Honestly I'd love someone dancing on my grave!
biggrin It'd be great!
I saw a name in that graveyard that made me drop and laugh.
I appologized for it but I just couldn't help it...

Just scanning by the gravestones I saw the name Cockburn catch my attention...
smile I know, I'm mean... Really I'm sorry.

On the topic of love, too many people love me, last night I had a girl say it 5 times to me and we've only met once... gonk
I have an "Attractive personality" or something...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:34 am
cockburn? *Snickers* *Cough* ummmmm lol  

benjis_bloody_queen

Gothic_Angel_of_Hell

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:39 pm
Well one of my favorites are scarey movies and a nice dinner or walk in the cemitary. I wouldnt say I have ever got rose or flower stems.. dried roses or black living roses or flowers.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:47 pm
Kraeven
themagikat

Thats just paranoia...
Its not that I don't have respect I just have a point where sometimes I don't care.
biggrin It'd be great!

On the topic of love, too many people love me, last night I had a girl say it 5 times to me and we've only met once... gonk

its not paranoia (well maybe, lol) its just i have a thing for the dead. dont know really, just i hate to see their stones messed with and people walk over the bodies.  

themagikat

themagikat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:54 pm
Kraeven
themagikat

Thats just paranoia...
biggrin It'd be great!

im not paranoid, i dont think, lol. its just i have a thing for the dead and i cant stand it when i see people dancing on their stones or trampling over their bodies. not sure why really, psychological probably, but meh. its just me  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff