Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Random Facts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:36 pm
I'm not totally sure where to put this thread, but I've just got random facts about Forks/ La Push. It was for school, but I pulled some cool info that you can stuff in your head just for fun^^

The average rainfall around Forks is well over 6 feet per year!! Now we know why Bella said she'd rather drink water then inhale it. It's a good thing they have spongy ground, or they'd all drown >.< It would literally have to be cloudy and rainy almost every day to get this kind of average, so no wonder the Cullens like it there!

The total population of Forks is under 4000 people. I bet most of us go to a school that's bigger then that!!!!! It's easy to see why the rumors get spread everywhere, and why everyone knows everyone. 'Cause guess what? These 4000 people are packed onto 3.1 square miles of land. With the way the Cullen's drive, you could literally blink and not even see it xd

The highest temperature in Forks is only 99. Well, with the humidity, think what that would do to your hair >.< The lowest temp is is 7. Brrr! I can barely even imagine how the Cullen's are colder then that *shivers*

The funnest thing I found about it is that they have an Old Fashioned 4th of July party every year!!!! Why don't the Cullens go? Carlisle is as antique as they come!

Now for La Push. Nothing too interesting, except that the Quileutes have the Western most zip code in the U.S. Given where Jacob lives, cloe to first beach, his family probably has THE most westerly zip code!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:23 pm
Cooooool...I did a little reserch on forks, but it was mostly for pictures and things like that...thanks for putting this post up blaugh I preciate it lots mrgreen  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:30 pm
yep thats very interesting.. kinda sounds like england lol with all the raininess and such.. I would hate it, rain is good in small amounts for me.. but I live in NC in the south so go figure lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:57 pm
Really? I love rain^^ I live in AZ so I don't see much of it lol
I'm planning a trip up to washington this summer, so I'll be sure to get some good pics of everything - hopefully i'll be able to put them up here!  

6vampire6mistress6

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff