Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
breaking dawn theories? *****contains spoilers***** Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is Bella going to become a vampire in breaking dawn?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 78 ]
no, Edward and Bella wil nvr work she should just stay with jacob
4%
 4%  [ 5 ]
no, Edward and Bella aren't getting married in this book something will prevent it!
19%
 19%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 103

oX EpiC Xo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:37 pm
wat will happen in the book of this magical vampire series!? at the moment the wedding is on... but maybe crashed by a ware wolf (u all noe who i am talking about) but will bella ever become a vampire like her true love?

question question question question ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question question  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 7:22 am
yes bella will get married and become a vampire.  

Fifii

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:24 am
What kind of powers do you think she'll have? All I know is its something unbelevable...it would be funny if she at first has no sighn if powers, but when she needs them most is when her outstanding new powers shine blaugh
Point is that she has to become a Vampire to feed our curiosity, if not I know a lot of people that would be very angry at Stephany...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wrong forum
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

Aquamarine Godess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:31 pm
Hmmmm...idk...lolz  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:25 pm
I think she will have protective powers. Like a personal defense. Or maybe She'll have the ability to have human like characteristics. idk though  

Pristine Bubbles

Sugar Syndicate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:25 pm
I think protective powers would be cool.

I agree with blahnatdude. I think a certain werewolf is going to crash Bella and Edward's wedding.

I actually don't think Bella's going to be transformed in Breaking Dawn. I think she will be transformed by the end of the series, but I really don't know when.

Just my thoughts...

p.s. Hikari567, nice sig. I <3 Jasper too!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:56 pm
My 2 guesses for what power Bella is going to get is
1. Protectiveness... since she's like wants to protect everyone
2. Persuaditiveness... Since she has like the power to sometimes persuade Edward to do some stuff lol.  

Aquaura

DECAPiiTATEDxDOLLiiES

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:40 am
I want Bella to become a vampiere!
I wonder what kind of special power she will have...
Hmm gets you thinking on that eh?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:41 pm
I thought this was going to be the last one in the seris but maybe I am wron. I just know that she is going to start with edwards series after so I am still happy.  

dirt bike girl

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:04 pm
I think Bella will get married and become a vampire. She might get some unbelievable power that makes her kill Jacob!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Kill Jacob? Thats abit harsh... sweatdrop  

Aquaura

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:31 pm
ok first she going to get married have sex turned in to a vamp after all that then the tourble starts coming in. like she has a hard time dealing with the idea that her parents think she is dead and such.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:41 pm
My aunt thinks that Jacob's going to imprint on Bella's mom. She thinks that would add a bit of color to the plot line. Oviously, Bella and Edward are getting married. I'm not sure if Jacob will crash the wedding or not, but hey, as Stephenie Meyer said on her website, he's 16 and making it up as he goes along. As for Bella's power as a vampire, I dissagree with whoever said persuadsion. Edward's simply in love with her. That's how she persaudes him to do things. It was love that made him leave. It was love that made him try to kill himself when he though Bella was dead. It was love that made him go back to her in the end. It was love that made him ask her to marry him. See. Persuation has nothing to do with it. It's all love. Protection on the other hand... that might be an idea. I want to know what's going to happen when Bella is a vampire, though. A vampire's senses are stronger than a human's. I seem to recall something in chapter 5 of Twilight about Bella not being able to stand the smell of blood. What's going to happen when that's what she lives off of? Did anyone ever think about that?  

x~ Reyna ~x

Koneko Tsukino

Sparkly Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:06 pm
My friend Mara came up with an EXCELLENT theory, and I couldn't agree with her more:
Alice made the comment to Bella towards the end of Eclispe that the reason a lot of powers didn't effect her was because they all had to deal with the mind and they couldn't get into hers. So perhaps when Edward bites her, she won't become a vampire, since the bite can't alter her state of mind. But she WILL become immortal, and thus she can still stay friends with Jacob and everyone.

Also, what are everyones theories about Bella being able to get pregnant? I can't help myself: I want her to have a baby!  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff