Reply The Inn ~General Chat~
Merry Christmas everyone

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velsaria

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:03 pm
Hey everyone! I know I'm kinda late for saying Merry Christmas but oh well!

I hope everyone's enjoying their holidays. Mine have been kinda crazy but good, although I 'm still recovering from getting really sick after Christmas again. All five of my older siblings plus spouses{none are steps or half} and my two nieces and four nephews came visit me and my parents. It was crazy but fun. And I got awesome gifts including gold coloured metal chest with ships on it and the 5-Disc Collector's edition of The Two Towers and The Return of the King, and as soon as we can order it I'm getting the Fellowship too. I love the movies and the books so I'm really looking forward to getting the Fellowship DVDs with the deleted scenes. Well, Happy Early New Year and good luck to those of us who have to write exams once the holidays are over.Ugh, evil exams and panicking classmates.Ah well, at least I have a good memory. Bye for now.

Vel  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:47 am
Yeah... only a few more days of freedom for you high school-goers. Did you get to finish Tales of Symphonia? I heard that you had people coming over who could help, or were you too busy with all that formal Christmas stuff?

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Velsaria

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:50 pm
No, I'm not done yet. I still have to fight Kratos and he owns me every single time I try. Why must Lloyd be so stubborn and insist on fighting him along? By the time I can heal myself he's already cast another spell to undo it. scream Evil Kratos! mad Stabity death death to him!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:56 am
Yeah it sucks, but when you fight solo you kind of HAVE to heal yourself to stay alive. Anyways I heard a few of you guys were probably going to hijack our house for exam time, sooo I bet it could be done pretty easily. Games are just spiteful like that to solo players =(

I'm more of a Zelos fan myself. . . although I like Regal best ^o^ <

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm
I love Regal, he's awesome.Yuan is my favorite non playable character though. What sucks with fighting Kratos is that by the time I've healed myself he's already cast another spell that takes it away again.Eeevil Kratos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:22 pm
I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your expheres and generally you have to TP waste (but you're already good at that.) The expheres are really kind of a mystery, I'm pretty sure there's print offs here that TELL you how to equip your expheres to get certain effects.

♥Misha♥

Reyvatiel Misha
Captain

Velsaria

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:10 pm
I'm a wonderful TP waster! I know, I'm horrible. Also I've saved two files now because I have one before and after I lost to Kuchinawa. Don't eat me for improper spelling of his name.I'm determind to beat him too.Damn my stubbornness!I blame the zodiacs.  
The Inn ~General Chat~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games