Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)
Anime

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:20 am
Hey everyone, i was wondering how many anime lovers were in the guild and what are your favouirite animes!

i love heaps and my favourite constantly changes, but my ultimate favourites would have to be Ghost Hunt, Witch Hunter Robin, Alice 19th, Ouran highschool host club, im in the middle of fugishi yugi (forgot how to spell) which i really like, but cant watch it all in one go neutral

and at the moment im watching Kaze No Stigma which i really am enjoying!

ive probably forgot heaps of favourites.. and will have to put down later!!

blessed be! *clicks off to go watch episode 10 of kaze no stigma*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:45 pm
I love anime. I'm more of a manga person though, anime gets a little to obnoxious for me sometimes. xp Especially if I've read the manga because it's never as good, and always cut in half.

Have you done Ceres Celestial legend? It's by the same person as Fushigi Yūgi and Alice 19th. 3nodding  

vesta_vesves_star

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:43 pm
vesta_vesves_star
I love anime. I'm more of a manga person though, anime gets a little to obnoxious for me sometimes. xp Especially if I've read the manga because it's never as good, and always cut in half.

Have you done Ceres Celestial legend? It's by the same person as Fushigi Yūgi and Alice 19th. 3nodding

hehe yeah I'm making progress through fushigi yugi.. i love it but i have to take breaks from watching it! lol so i watch others in between etc! and i started watching celestial legend... i like it alot too but i think i'm going to wait until i finish watching others first... or whenever im in the mood to watch it.

i like reading manga too, but i must admit i love watching anime.. dunno why though lol, maybe because its easier for me? then reading manga on the *cough*computer*cough* but ive started to read a lot of manga thats introduced me to the anime, like pretear.. i couldnt get anymore manga volumes from the library so i ordered the boxset.. before i discovered *cough*youtube and megavideo*cough* lol.

but now if i read a manga first i dont know how i would go in the anime.. like books turned into movies etc!

well i think thats enough of my ramblings for now!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:39 am
HiddenBeliefs
vesta_vesves_star

hehe yeah I'm making progress through fushigi yugi.. i love it but i have to take breaks from watching it! lol so i watch others in between etc! and i started watching celestial legend... i like it alot too but i think i'm going to wait until i finish watching others first... or whenever im in the mood to watch it.

i like reading manga too, but i must admit i love watching anime.. dunno why though lol, maybe because its easier for me? then reading manga on the *cough*computer*cough* but ive started to read a lot of manga thats introduced me to the anime, like pretear.. i couldnt get anymore manga volumes from the library so i ordered the boxset.. before i discovered *cough*youtube and megavideo*cough* lol.

but now if i read a manga first i dont know how i would go in the anime.. like books turned into movies etc!

well i think thats enough of my ramblings for now!

Come now, anything can be done with cheesy effects! I perfer having the manga in book form. xd I normally watch anime on my laptop though, lol. Sometimes I'll read manga on www.mangavolume.com though if I'm lazy.  

vesta_vesves_star

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:27 pm
I like anime and manga. I have a lot of favories and ones that I just like to read or watch. What's weird is that sometimes a manga is made into an anime and the anime is better, but that's not very often. Sometimes the anime is just like the manga. I guess it depends on the writers and the creator of the work and such.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:55 pm
I've only watched one anime that was better then the manga. xp It was Yuri though. xd Kannazuki No Miko.  

vesta_vesves_star

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:53 pm
I can't add too much, but one of my favorites is "Vampire Hunter D" - an oldie but goodie! I do like anime, I just don't get to watch too much of it. I find it facinating how realistic some of it is.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:43 am
I'm a fairly big anime fan... worked for an anime store, and am now staff at the local convention.
Favorite animes...

Slayers (Slayer, Slayers Next, Slayers Try, and the movies) Lina kicks butt.
Coyote Ragtime Show. Not my usually thing to watch, but it sucked me right in.
Claymore. not finished with it, but it's wicked.
Record of Lodoss Wars OVA. I'm a D&D fan too, so that was just frickin' sweet. Also one of the first anime purchases I made.
Photon. Too cute... just adored it.  

PhoenixMoonStar

HiddenBeliefs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:41 pm
i like your sig pheonix wink lol

The latest animes that i love that i'm watching is blood+ Last Exile, Orphen and heaps more that i can't be bothered mentioning.

and surprisingly i actually like Minami-Ke (an anime about three sisters and their daily lives) it was highly entertaining and very funny, now i'm eagerly awaiting the second season english subs.

The manga that I'm obsessed with at the moment is Vampire Knight, i found the drawings amazing and you really get into the story, i couldn't stop, now i'm at a cliffhanger waiting for more! gah!

I'm also reading Ga-rei at the moment, although the flow of the story isnt done as well as i would like, although it is a fantastic manga.

but one of my favourites would have to be ghost hunt still, the other day i found out about two mangas, one is kind of like this (forgot name, will put up later) but i can't find anywhere. the other than looks interesting is called Luna Lunatic!

well i'll leave my ramblings there for now.

-Kate xoxo  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:31 pm
Finished up Murder Princess not too long ago.. already trying to rope people into costumes for the Con. The opening shot of the group... First time I saw it I went... "I could put her in that and him in that, and he'd make a good..." Yeah... *hangs head*

Watching Pumpkin Scissors right now... highly addicted to the opening.

And Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (I think I spelled that right)... I'm LOVING it. I thought it was a shojo, but one of my friends said it was a yaoi... If it is, it is only lightly, or hasn't gotten tot he heavy stuff yet. Personally, I'd compromise and call it bishōnen  

PhoenixMoonStar

Brandi West

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:52 pm
Coyote Ragtime Show.
And Cowboy Bebop. Mostly because I saw CRS first and got told to watch CB.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:57 pm
My obsession is Saiyuki. Hot, bishi guys that kick some major tail with a strong philosophical pull. What's not to love? I like Slayers, too, though that's primarily for the humor and I tend to stick to novels. It's amazing how different the Phibrizzo situation turns out.

Anyway, I'll own up to liking a lot of the imports like Pokemon. I just can't help it. Though, it is limited to Pokemon, Digimon, and Medabots.

AiRune

hyacinth hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:38 am
I am a huge Slayers fan and I always have been. I also love Habane Renmei, Angelic Layer, Lucky Star, Strawberry Marshmallow, Moyashimon, Rah Xephon, Ah! My Goddess, Darker than Black, Kanon, Clannad, Ergo Proxy, Lain, Witch Hunter Robin, Deathnote (don't hate the anime, hate the mojority of the fanbase), Code Geass, and much...much more....Heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:57 am
like anime and mangas...i prefer mangas because i can take them with me...

my favorite so far is genshiken...but i prefer the mangas instead of the anime

bluekerbe

*~Common Room~* (chatterbox, life, socializing)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games