Pickles?
  YUM!
  Ew, GROSS!!!!
  Eh, they are okay.
  Wha...?
View Results

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:02 pm
Have you ever been reading a Stephenie Meyer book and been thinking, "That is just like me!" Or something along those lines? Ever thought that something reminds you of a friend? Well, post it here!
Example: "Alice Cullen sees the future: I am always right when I predict something"

Or something like that. It can be appearance, speach, things you do, just something you or someone else said or did. Anything! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:08 pm
Bella has horrible handwriting: I do too
Edward is very literate and speaks well: I try to (even before I read the book)
Edward is a perfect forger: I'm not quite as great, but I'm pretty darn good at it!
Alice overdoes everything: I have a friend who is just like that.

Ayllin

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:17 pm
I relate myself to Bella and Alice...I've just gotten over a broken toe...(for the second time) and trip over just about everything.
...I'm Hyper and Perky like Alice though...and have short black hair, not quite as short as hers though.
I also have an Edward in my life, he gave me a locket for christmass...a pretty locket...*starts to drool*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:20 pm
User Image I see the angels,
I'll lead them to your door.
There's no escape now...
---

My friend said once that I look like how she imagines Bella.

And I draw Bella with hair like mine...

---
... No mercy no more,
No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart...User Image

mizzshy

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Alice- let's just say that if I had that much money I would be worse than her

Bella-I can't play sports because I trip and fall over EVERYTHING
*falls* *crash* *gets up*
I'm okay!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:00 pm
Like Bella, I can't walk over a flat,stable surface without tripping over something.I also write a bit on the bad side,I am a bit quiet when i walk,unless i trip, that is.

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Bella Cullen7676

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:41 pm
Bella is clumsy: i trip alot too!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:55 pm
my fiancee looks and acts just like Jake.  

celestialheiress

OpalGirl

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:07 pm

My hair is like Bella's, brown and with red in the sun (but that's cuz I got red highlights).
And if I ever had that much money, I'd probably collect fancy cars, too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:40 pm
I know this guy who said that he imagined Bella as me because of my pale skin. I think he was just trying to butter me up tho... sweatdrop  

BUGS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Wheezing Capitalist

Priestress of darkness

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:21 pm
I am like Bella because I am so clumsy and I am like Alice because I can predict the future.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:50 am
Ok... Probably a lot like Bella- i fall over stuff. and also a lot like jasper- people don't pay much attention to me when they really should be watching me closely... like when i'm copying their test scores...  

Euphemised Unicorns

WickedSong

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:52 pm
I always sympathized with Bella, as I have no talent in any sports (unless you count marching band, which most people don't, for some reason).

And I really know what she was feeling when Edward left in New Moon. I've felt like that before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:07 pm
I'm gonna have to go with Bella too.

She's a bit of a swat (always keeps ahead of her school work), loves Wuthering Heights, is rubbish at sports, very pale and blushes at the slightest thing, is clumsy, doesn't take her own safety too seriously (wanders about on her own in the dark) and has a vampire for a boyfriend. blaugh

Umm the last bit was wishful thinking, darn it! stressed  

Kagura1889

Obsessive Gekko

6,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:10 pm
> I have a friend who couldn't CRAW without triping over something, that same friend also blushes super easily. And she has reddish brown hair too.
> My ex boyfriend reminds me a bit of Mike- I can't have a conversation with him that doesn't get akward, except we aren't friends at all.
> Like Bella, I'm shy around new people. I'm also pale (not as pale as I imagine her though), and I suck at all sports. Gym is my least favorite class of the day. Also, I act much older than I am.
> I like to drive fast, but not quite as fast as the Cullens....
> I have a guy friend who kind of acts like Jake in Eclipse: Moody, cocky, jerkish, yet he is still nice and caring.
> I'm a bit like Angela in personality, I'm pleasent to be around and I don't pry for information.
> My mom is also with a man I'm not particularly found of- though they're just dating. He's okay, but I get a bad feeling about him. And I feel like I'm in their way a lot. He makes my mom happy, so I don't want to tell her that I don't like him.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff