Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! Come and share your memories!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Happy New Year!
  :D
  Happy 3rd birthday, KSG!
  *drunk from all champagne* Seto, you're even more handsome now then you were when we founded this guild. *hic*
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:23 pm
Once again the guild's birthday has been overlooked. The guild is now 3 years old. In honor of the guild's 3rd birthday, I have archived all old threads to a new sub-forum called Archives. I feel that deleting old threads only hurts the guild and that they should instead be remembered. Please take a look at the archives if you have time.

With the coming of the new year, I believe that this is a just time to look back on the guild's past and remember. Please feel free to post something memorable about this guild (or if you're new, post something that you have experienced in the guild thus far) AND a New Year's Resolution (it can be about anything).

Please keep in mind that our newer members might feel left out, so try to include them in this discussion. I believe that this is just what the guild needs to involve our new members and help return this guild to its former glory. Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
-----------------
Below are what we believe to be the guild's most memorable moments (pre-2007).

MEMORABLE MOMENTS:

The day InunaideGner started using the slang: Dude & man.
The day SetoBatman and InunaideGner created the first two shops

The day Xesca created the 1st Kaiba Writing Contest

The sad memory of the 1st RPG thread and how it went too page 2 of the list of threads!

The day we were declared official! (March 15, 2005)

The day one of RPs becoming the first one to have a ending

The day our lovely Captain, Lily-sama, retired and made Inu-chan the new Captain

The day Sana-chan became Co-Captain

The day Mokuba was made Official Event Organizer by the KSG

The day that we finally had a new banner on the front page (the old one was collecting dusk)

The day Kaiba-chan joined the guild and brought her Duelists of the Roses fandom with her

The day Sana-chan revamped the crew

The day Kaiba-chan, with Sana-chan's advice, created the KSG's daughter guild, Immortality Complex

The first time that a thread hit 100 pages: Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) - 5/30/6

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:41 pm
I'll start.

Memories: I remember when I first joined the guild back in early 2005 (January, I believe). It was exciting, lively and a lot of fun. Back then, Im Lily and the old mods were in here everyday and there were new threads everyday. Since then, this guild has lost a lot of its former spark. I miss those days.

I remember when I felt a little shy around everyone. I felt out of place and didn't think that I'd make any friends. Man was I wrong! XD It's great to know that I've made so many friends in this guild. I love you guys! heart

I remember my failure with the Seto cult. D:

I remember when Death-chan's "Seto's Guide to Dissing People".

I remember requesting avi art from Inu-chan back when my avatar wore those bunny ears. Inu-chan, I'm still waiting. XD

I remember when Im Lily left and Inu-chan became captain.

Resolution: I hope to improve my handwriting. It sucks.

Happy birthday, KSG! You're my favorite guild/hangout on Gaia. I wish you luck in the coming years!

And Seto-sama, you're still my favorite bishi. ^ ^  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:09 pm
D: Oh man, I have a terrible memory...

Memories:

I remember joining, but never really being active in the beginning. I still had my Eclipses guild that migrated over from Neopets. (Don't say anything, you liked Neopets too when you were younger.)

Somehow, someway, I got wicked into this place, and I'll be honest I have a thing where I love to rank high, so I started posting more and more to get a higher post count. ^^;

I remember Pepper and her raising. 'nuff said.

I remember random little things from our escapades in the "sleepover" thread. These include Mokuba's ear-piercing, Death taking control of the car, random duel monster over the grounds, etc.

I remember when I used to not know who D-chan even was. XD

Resolution:

I want to overcome my feelings of inferiority.

I reserve the right to modify this post, even though I most likely never will.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:14 pm
*was into Neopets way back when* XD

Remember "KISARA~~!"?  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:38 pm
I remember... a lot more than I can list. Like Xesca having psychological knowledge of defining things, and SetoBatman and her love of Seto and Batman. I remember how excited I was when one of my threads was stickied. I remember all the mary sue fanstuffs we did waaaaay back then, and how we still kinda do. XD

My New Year's resolutions include getting more exercise (trampoline mostly), getting to bed earlier, and reading the Bible the whole way through, amoung other things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:14 pm

Well my biggest memory is of course being named captain. I mainly remember the shock from it all, I mean...people requested me to be captain. Watching the snowball of votes just made me choke up. I was honored to be so loved by people. Hope I have not let any of you down, I try, but Sana is just such an idea machine xDD.

I also remember playing pictionary early in the morning with I'm Lily, I miss her crying

I also remember all the times in the sleepover and how crazy it got.

And Kaiba Central may be slow, but it will never die, plus I love the special couch x3

I also remember when people would request for my work, though I wish it was still happening ^^;.

My resolutions mainly include being more active in the guild. Posting more and keeping myself alive here and getting close to all of you again. I love you guys! heart

And the other is to actually finish Sanas fanart x33 and the love children of the guild^^

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:45 pm
*is an idea machine?* XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:53 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
*is an idea machine?* XD

Yes you are ^^

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:01 pm
The Enchanted Butterfly
*was into Neopets way back when* XD

Remember "KISARA~~!"?

I cry over Kisara's death every night.

Memories:

I remember the username I had BEFORE it was Kaiba.
...And I also remember getting it, too.
...and how not even 30 seconds in getting the username, I was PMed by some girl wanting a puppyshipping RP.

I remember becoming a mod. That was cool.

I remember my numerous Roses threads. APPRECIATE DAMN YOU APPRECIATE! D:<

I remember saving up my life savings for a guild and a pimp coat, both of which I never use.

I remember making a minishop, but then having to leave it because everyone kept asking for fanart that I didn't really like doing... ( no offense anyone who that applies to -- I just really wanted to do avi art!)

I remember making my Christii mule, and questing everyone's remaining online virginity.

I remember creating Alice. I love Alice. You should too. Or else.

I remember the nonexistant guild plotline. I posted to that, you know.

I remember leaving the guild because of threats of being sent tabloidshipping. I still hate that ********. >>;

I remember Death using me as a model. That was the coolest thing ever related to cosplay.

I remember talking for beyond the length of time with Jagged over the phone and creating the OTP game.

I remember what Atem's real name is.

Resolution:

This is the lat year of my yugioh LARP campaign. I am very devestated, like, nobody' business. So my resolution revolves around that. I swear, by the end of the campaign, I will actually do my job as a Seto LARPer and actually duel and beat the s**t out of! the Yuugi/Atem LARPer. SRSLY.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:06 pm

xD Well I wish you much luck beating Yugi Kaiba.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:54 pm
ohh~ I will. Right after I recover from that failed suicide attempt. Hey, it's not my fault half the cast has to go work at the ShinRa Electric Power co., nor is it my fault that I misread date-like conversation as blackmail-hunting, nor is it my fault that the only person that actually fell in love with me lost all his memories of ever knowing me. Okay. Maybe those last two were my fault, but it's not my fault that I'm a social invalid anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:30 pm
HaWkGiRL remembers nothing. gonk

-I remember making my OTP, whose name was Sarah-
-I remember asking SK questions in the sub-forum with the extremely long name-
-I remember posting in the Kisara thread-

AND my mind eludes me from there =o...

My new years resolution is to stay insane, and it'd be nice if I had the same boyfriend by the end of this year; doubt that I will judging by my age and the fact that people my age never seem to have boyfriends longer than 1 week.

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Archives - Read old threads here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items