Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos
My New Favorite Family (come and share your own)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:51 pm
The Cunninghams of Pleasantview

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They live in a custom built house (it's based off of THIS) behind the Goths.

William Augustus Cunningham I and his wife, Margaret Jane Cunningham, are a hoping to become a very wealthy family (they live in a nice house, but have little money otherwise). They currently have seven daughters and two sons, and are hoping for one more child, to make a nice even ten.

William Augustus Cunningham I is a level nine athlete (That's what, an Assitant Coach? MVP? I don't know), and has recently achieved the requirements to get promoted, so he should be getting a nice bonus soon.

Margaret Jane is a stay at home mother, who adores all of children, but is rather non-descript otherwise.

Eleanor Margaret "Nora" is a A+ student at the local private school. She is very creative, and is excited to grow up and marry her boyfriend, Beau Broke.

Jane Elizabeth is also enrolled in private school, and maintains A's. She is learning to cook and play piano, and loves spending time with her many sisters.

Stella Grace and Helen Rose are twins. Stella is very interested in fashion, and hopes to do some sort of design when she grows up. Helen would like to be a teacher.

Georgiana Ruth "Gigi" is athletic and loves spending time with her family. She is currently the only child not maintaining A's. neutral

William Augustus II is, obviously named after his father, and is the heir to the family's eventual "throne". The family lovingly calls him "Liam". Jacob Thomas is his twin, and the family calls him "Jake". Neither of them do much, other than play xylophone, but they're still little.

Emmeline Maude is the seventh child, and fifth daughter. She, like Liam and Jake, does very little, as she is still quite young.

Last, Veronica Frances is the baby. She enjoys laying in her crib and looking at the model airplane that has been hanging from the ceiling since Jane was a baby.

The next baby will be named Octavia Sibyl if it's a girl, and Felix Charles if it's a boy.

UPDATE: The baby came, and it was a boy. Felix Charles Cunningham is now a toddler, and the family has since had another set of twins-- two little girls! Octavia Sibyl and Vanessa Evangeline spend most of their time in the yellow nursery overlooking the pool. Nora and Beau are still dating, and Jane has begun dating Justin Taylor Oldie (one of Coral and Herb's adopted children).

So, do you have a favorite family? Tell me about it!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:19 pm
Wow, I'm surprised that no one has replyed to this one.
By the way, I must say, you have such a cute family above. Very adorable.

Mine, well, I don't have pictures for some wierd reason and maybe it makes it compleatly pointless to post it, but I'll post anyway. =)

I have Nikkie and Cole who are a sweet couple.
Nikkie: She's very strong, very tom-boyish, very tough and works for the SWAT team as the comandor. She's fun loving and also strict on her kids.

Cole: Austronmor(sp?). He was originally simply in the millitary just for a couple of years to serve his rights, however, he got addicted, and ended up being top notch in the carrer line. He has strong love for Nikkie and even with four busy kids and unexpected house guests, they still find time together.

Tiffany:Teenager: The eldest daughter. she's just like her father. She's stuborn at times, and she's currently dating Ricky. Ricky has joined the household and Nikkie isn't so happy about that, however, she does accept him in her household, just not with her daughter. Tiffany is fun loving like her mom, but she's really quiet at times. She's that kind of person that you rarely notice that they're in the room. She works in a science lab, cleaning vials of chemicals. The family, believe it or not, are getting more broke by the second, so Tiffany and her boyfriend got jobs.

Ricky:teenager: Technically, he's not really part of the family just yet, however, he does live in the household and is considered part of the family. Tiffany and him were only dating five days before Tiffany offered her room for him. They've been in love ever since, however, Nikkie is alittle suspicious of Ricky. He tends to check out alot of girls, he slacks off in school, and he really has no motivation in life. To Nikkie, he's a waist of space.

Jayden:Child: (A girl) Funny story behind her. I was so convinced that she was a boy when Nikkie was pregnante with her. Hence, the tom-boyish name. It was really a shock to everyone of her being a girl, however, she definatly has the toughness like a boy and her mommy. Jayden is interested in building. She's very high in her logic and mechanical skills. Nikkie sees high potential for her, hopefully she doesn't fall in her older sister's shoes.

Tj:baby: he's not much of a hassle, only crys when hungry, and sleeps most of the time. He's just a typical boy that looks alot like daddy.

They live in a 7 bedroom l bathroom and 4 garrage house. (costom built by me) and love life. They're house, even if it's spacious, still gets crowded. Everyone has to do everything at the same time, which makes it all complicated to have a simple dinner together or even sit down for a family night. But they manage their relationships with eachother.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:01 am
Well, it makes sense no one's replied, it was only made last night.

Hey, something fun about your couple. Nikkie is from Nicole, which is the feminine form of Nicholas, and Cole is a [less known] nickname for Nicholas also. Was that a coincidence, or on purpose?

Also, Jayden's a newish ("Modern") name, and it's actually pretty unisex, so it works on a girl.

//name nerd.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:33 am
Wow, you give all of your Sims middle names too? I never bother with middle names. I don't particularly have a favourite family either. I think I play them pretty much evenly.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:50 am
Menaceman
Wow, you give all of your Sims middle names too? I never bother with middle names. I don't particularly have a favourite family either. I think I play them pretty much evenly.

Yup. I used SimPE and went through all of Pleasantview and gave everyone a middle name. whee

(And their baby came. It's a boy!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:45 pm
This used to be e and my sister's favorite family, but our game crashed, and I didn't have any idea how to back up files. D':
User Image
This is Liam (He was born in game) and Miriam (Raised from a child), his wife. they had 4 children, Aaron, Evelyn, Jason, and Jade.

User Image
This is Rosemarie (Liam's twin) and her hubby, Parker. They had 4 or 5 kids. I think they were Todd, Faye, Charlotte, and Michelle.

User Image
I think this was when Miriam was pregnant with Todd. There's Rosemarie and Puggle (The pet) in the background.

User Image
And this is Evelyn and her Mommy relaxing on their vacation.

So, Camilla (The founder of the Walkers) grew to be an elder with her husband Gerald (She met him in college, he was a townie), and had 4 kids. (two sets of twins o.O) Todd grew to be a teen, Evelyn grew to be a teen, Jason grew to be a child, Jade grew to be a toddler, Todd grew to be an adult, Faye grew to be an adult. Michelle grew to be a teen, and Charlotte grew to be a teen.

I miss them

crying  

Happy Tragedy

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Sim Pictures/Albums/Stories/Videos

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers