Submit

are no fangs okay to you?
  Yea theres no problem
  ITS A LAW THAT VAMPIRES HAVE FANGS!!!
  ^vv^::Bite::^vv^
View Results

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:20 pm
The fact that the Vampires in Twilight don't have fangs isn't that strange!!!

All of my friends that havn't read Twilight think that its odd that the Vampires don't have fangs...sometimes its a little agrivating...

I think its normal, besides If you read "Cirque Du Freak" then you start to reolize that the no fangs thing is ok, they don't have fangs eather...

What are your comments on the subject?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:27 pm
I don't find it weird because the vampires in my stories don't have fangs either.

Cirque du Freak rocks. I love them thar books.
Anyways, I read Cirque after Twilight, and a lot of the concepts are the same, so of course not all of them surprised me.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 pm
The Kraken
I don't find it weird because the vampires in my stories don't have fangs either.

Anyways, I read Cirque after Twilight, and a lot of the concepts are the same, so of course not all of them surprised me.

me too, my art teacher refered it to me when she saw me suffering...I only read Twilight, New Moon*shudders* , and Eclips ever since I got them...so she hellped me clime out of the rut I was in with that book...but now I am back in the rut, only I brought a pillow so its more comftorable blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:15 am
Hikari567
The Kraken

me too, my art teacher refered it to me when she saw me suffering...I only read Twilight, New Moon*shudders* , and Eclips ever since I got them...so she hellped me clime out of the rut I was in with that book...but now I am back in the rut, only I brought a pillow so its more comftorable blaugh
....What?  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

celestialheiress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:37 am
yeah I dont get that last post eaither.. anyway, I think it's a little weird actually because the whole idea that a vampire frightens you is the idea that they can cause harm mixed with seduction and biting ... biting with fangs lol. instead of little holes.. fangless vamps leave gaping ones lol.. ouch wheres the seduction? lol anyway I think its fine for the twilight vampires, but I still hold vampires from the anne rice novels close to my heart <3 heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:33 am
sorry... sweatdrop I said on the Introduce yourself sticky that my randomness might scare or freak you out somerimes...or just make you wonder about my sanity 3nodding again sorry...if they don't make any sense then just ignore them mrgreen  

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uh...who said it was strange that they didn't have fangs in the first place? neutral
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:30 am
KiraLight
Uh...who said it was strange that they didn't have fangs in the first place? neutral

I don't think anyone did, but the old "beliefs" were that vampire always had fangs. That's never really made sense, because why would you need fangs to bite someone?  

Double Helix Felix

Dangerous Explorer

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:04 am
Hikari567
sorry... sweatdrop I said on the Introduce yourself sticky that my randomness might scare or freak you out somerimes...or just make you wonder about my sanity 3nodding again sorry...if they don't make any sense then just ignore them mrgreen
No offense, but it was the illiteracy that made it difficult to understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:04 pm
The Kraken
Hikari567
Er..yeah, I kind of ignored those posts because I couldn't understand them. Sorry!

When vampires "bite" people I dont' think they're really biting them as in taking a chunk out of their skin. They just poke two holes with their fangs and suck the blood out. The Twilight vampires don't suck blood they...rip stuff..so they just need the sharp strong teeth, not fangs. And in CDF they dont' even use their teeth, they use their nails to cut people and take their blood.

Cirque du Freak is actually what got me reading the Twilight books in the first place! surprised
I read the series, then decided that vampire books aren't so bad after all so I decided to check out Twilight.
For Christmas my mom got me the box sets of the CDF books so I just recently reread them all again :Rofl:

KiraLight
Crew

handsome madeline

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:11 pm
Well, it kinda is.
But also not, surprisngliy, at the same time.
But, mostly it is.
Because, I mean, every vampyre story I've ever read, all of the vampyres have fangs.
Because, well, with fangs it's easier to draw the blood and it makes less of a mark.
Hmm, maybe I'd actually the Twilight vampires if they related more tothe original Transylvanian legend.
In Twilight, they're too...scary.
And their perfection is intimidating.
The werewolves in twilight are much better.
I just wish that, instead of being huge, they'd be average sized wolves.
Oh, well, close enough.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:57 am
KiraLight
The Kraken
Hikari567
Er..yeah, I kind of ignored those posts because I couldn't understand them. Sorry!

When vampires "bite" people I dont' think they're really biting them as in taking a chunk out of their skin. They just poke two holes with their fangs and suck the blood out. The Twilight vampires don't suck blood they...rip stuff..so they just need the sharp strong teeth, not fangs. And in CDF they dont' even use their teeth, they use their nails to cut people and take their blood.

Cirque du Freak is actually what got me reading the Twilight books in the first place! surprised
I read the series, then decided that vampire books aren't so bad after all so I decided to check out Twilight.
For Christmas my mom got me the box sets of the CDF books so I just recently reread them all again :Rofl:
You lucky, lucky ducky...  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

whitetigre

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:25 pm
It really doesn't matter. As many vampire novels I've read & movies I've seen it really doesn't matter. They are fanged & nonfanged. Most say that they do not have fangs all the time. They only extend when they feed. It wouldn't make sense to have fangs all the time. Therefore, they can never pass for humans when they are around them. The minute they open their mouth to speak a human would notice & will scream & run. Vampires are supposed to be sly.

As for my novel that I am writing {been writing prior Twilight Series} you would never know the characters are vampires unless you notice their eyes. But then that doesn't signify anything to the humans. They'll just think they are people wearing special contacts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:02 pm
Hikari567
The fact that the Vampires in Twilight don't have fangs isn't that strange!!!

All of my friends that havn't read Twilight think that its odd that the Vampires don't have fangs...sometimes its a little agrivating...

I think its normal, besides If you read "Cirque Du Freak" then you start to reolize that the no fangs thing is ok, they don't have fangs eather...

What are your comments on the subject?

Hey who's Cirque du freak by? can u pm the author to me?  

Moonlit Vampire

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:59 am
It's not that hard to search for the author on Google confused

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games