Reply Adult Furries Guild
Dawn of the Sword

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odin Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:53 am
OK so I've decided to make my own Rp. Ive take the basic core of the stories that i've written and made it into a rp for everyone to join. Either post or Pm me your profile. Aftewards feel free to post all you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:57 am
First off there are Five kingdoms

North Kingdom- Frost Crown
East Kingdom- Azuremal
West Kingdom-Karanii
South Kingdom- Forest Haven
Central Kingdom- Orisi City  

Odin Wolf

Odin Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:00 am
Username:
Character name:
Race:
Weapon(s):
Abilities:
Discription:
Other:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:15 am
Rules

1. No God-modding
2. Please keep to the Gaia TOS
3. Romance is fine but anything beyond that, take it someplace else
4. I know that some have writters block when it comes to posting. I know i do. But please be as literate as you can.
5. Just have fun.  

Odin Wolf

Odin Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:16 am
Background: It is many years after the Great War of the Races. And peace had finally returned to the land. But an ever growing evil still lurks in the world. An evil; so terrifying that none speak of it. An all consuming force bend on devouring the world. Plunging it into shadow. But In the lands of Hyperia a legend grows of a sword able to destroy all those allied with darkness and shadows. A sword that was destined to be weilded by a great warrior. As the legend grew, many brave souls sought to find this fabled sword. But none ever returned. Destiny is drawing ever closer. and only those brave and strong enough to face it now stand on the border between salvation and distruction.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:26 am
Username: Odin Wolf
Character name: Avyion A.k.a Azon
Rank or Occupation: King of the Dragon Nation
Race: Dragon (Humaniod)
Weapon(s): Two Flaming swords
Abilities: Elemental, Summoning
Discription: 6'0 White dragon with an purple mane. he wear and armor made by star magic and carries with him a satchel on his belt. he carries one sword on his leftside and the other on his back. His wings are featherd almost angelic and he wear a brand of a cresent moon and two stars on his left shoulder, a symbol of his clan
Other: He was raised by humans since he was a baby so he does not hate them for what they di to his family and clan. In a sence he pitys them.  

Odin Wolf

TrueWolves

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:26 pm
Username: Rinith Cresent

Character name: Rinith Cresent

Rank or Occupation: Unknown (if you realy need to know I will post it)

Race: Wolfen

Weapon(s):
~~~Lone Wolf Scimatar: This blade is a light gray blue with a highly skilled stained painting of a wolf and eagle chasing a deer threw the woods. The hilt has a lapiz lazure cut in the shape of a moon crescent with an emerald leaf cut stone in the center, this is rimed with a gold lines like beams coming from the sun only instead coming from the lapiz lazure.
~~~Twilight Blade: A blade that looks to be made of hardened light and shadows as it is a short sword with solid white and dark colors threw out the sword, his off hand weapon
~~~Willow Bow: He carry's a carve-designed re-curve bow, vary strong with a good range, has adjustable tension in the string.
~~~Dark Arrows: Not magical but are thicker then most arrows to cause more damage, f leached with 2 black feather tips and 1 white one
~~~Light Arrows: Not magical but are lighter then most arrows for speed and range, f leached with 2 white feathers tips and 1 black one.

Abilities: Dual wields at a master's level and has the power to drain off his own life force and use it for powerful magic

Description:
Light gray fur all over with many scars but only two, one on his cheek and a large one on his back, shows threw his fur.
He wares a feather robe that is a mix of swirled black and white with a hood, with a belt on the outside of the robe where he sheaths his two swords. he has a 30 arrow quiver on his back
Other: Sky-Song is his familiar or so to speak and there for is very loyal to Rinith

Familiars name: Sky-Song
Race: snowy Owl
Weapon(s): Only her talons and beak
Abilities: She can channel some of her power for Rinith to use and also if Rinith concentrates hard enough he can quintuple Sky-Songs size and use her as a flying mount, this tires both of them so it is almost allways used outside of a fight
Description:White with a few black and brown tiped feathers, a bit small for her breed but incredibly fast has big blue eyes, a rare color

Is this ok?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:29 am
Username:Nero9295
Character name: Kaysu
Rank or Occupation: Mercenary
Race: Tiger
Weapon(s): Claymore
Abilities: adept with healing magic
Discription: 5'8 White tiger wear light armor made of iron around his chest, pants and carries with him a lsatchel on his belt. He carries his sword on his back and wears a leather cloak.
Other: Will not take any job that goes againts his morals no matter the price given, hates to be called a sell sword.  

Nero9295

Nero9295

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:05 pm
((I gusse I'll start and see anyone comes.))

In the West Kingdom of Kairanii, a tiger was at the local pub talking with a traveling merchant "alright so i give you 200 up frontt and when we reach Orsi City I'll give you the rest." The tiger stretched and said "Why do you need a mercanary for a trip like that?"

"You know the monsters are on that road m not going to get eaten because of it." The tiger sighed "Fine then lets go already." Both stood up and went to the mercancts horse drawn cart, once preped they left the kingdom.

((hope this works out))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:51 am
Nero9295
((I gusse I'll start and see anyone comes.))

In the West Kingdom of Kairanii, a tiger was at the local pub talking with a traveling merchant. "Alright so i give you 200 up front and when we reach Orsi City I'll give you the rest." Offered the Merchant.

The tiger stretched and said, "why do you need a mercenary for a trip like that?"

"You know the monsters are on that road, im not going to get eaten because of it."

The tiger sighed "Fine then lets go already." Both stood up and went to the mercancts horse drawn cart, once preped they left the kingdom.

((hope this works out))

When the speaker changes a new paragraph is started...sorry sweatdrop And this isnt "role play" It seems like a interactive story.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Nero9295

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:11 pm
Now someone tells me! sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out