Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS 2: The New war! (NOW OPEN BUT ACEPTING) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:22 am
Yes it has started...but it won`t go far....not without my friend kk?? we can get to atleast the part where we start rebuilding the school.

THE
WAR
HAS
BEGUN!

Injoy:
Phoenix Anorithian Utashima.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:43 am
Phoenix wondered around aimlesly severly injured, he still couldn't believe what just happpened. He knew now that he had to prtoect the remaining students. he had no choice. but even with the new friends he ahd gained with the time he spent here...he wouldn't be able to finish valak off. "well might aswell start looking for survivers" Phoenix thought to himslef. he then walked through a forest looking for anyone he could find. he just wanted to find a survivor.  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 pm
Phoenix who had been looking for hours he had been atleast aerounds the forest ten times. "Hello....anyone here....is there any survivours from the school of elements here!" Phoenix yelled out into the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:38 pm
Shishuri appeared behind Pheonix, holding a sword to his throat. "Who are you and where are you from?"

Ryukai appeared, holding a longsword. "Tell us now, dammit, or we'll kill you."  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:42 pm
Phoenix snickered at there atempt to keep him held down he simply teleported out of there grasp. "Guys no need to b so jumpy! god if you didn't know it you could have very well killed your own father...the name's Phoenix Utashima, but if you were a survivour from the attack on the school of elemnets then you would have already known that!" Phoenix said in a calm and kind voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:55 pm
Shishuri smirked. Pheonix heard her voice inside his head, Baka! then he would have felt intense pain as she injected dark energy into his system.

Ryukai took hold of Pheonix by the throat. His voice was calm. "I'll ask one more time... Where are you from?" He smirked, too. "And don't try that teleportation trick again. That darkness disabled it. We work as a team."  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:01 pm
"Heh, I guess you guys are better than I thought...I come from the grace realm...and you two are??"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:07 pm
Ryukai put Pheonix down. "I am Ryukai. My friend over there, Shishuri, has, in this time, scanned your intentions and we find you mean us no harm other than in self defense, and even then only if it's necessary. She has withdrawn from your consciousness." He laughed. "She's also withdrawn her energy, so you can use your powers again. Believe it or not, but that takes a lot out of her. She uses darkness, and I use," He sent a slight breeze around with his hand. "Wind." The slight breeze blew into a great wind, then directed itself at a rabbit and sliced it in half. He grinned. "My abilities are advanced."

((And, so you know, Shishuri is actually wearing a kimono.))  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:26 pm
Phoenix agreed and then looked at the girl wjho controlled darknees and gave her a look that none would have injoyed. "well I am sorry but I am not foond of epopel who use darkness...but I will let iot slid for now...well your powers in wind control are impresive but can you do this." the crystal on Phoenix's riogh hand glowed as a huuge and speedy wind rushed around them. Phoenix moved his in almost a circular motion and a huge slash of wind came from both sides in almost an X motion slicing a anyhting in it's path. " and that's only one of my powers!" Phoenix's crystal glew again as a huge ball of light formed in his hand. he then ran at the speed of light towards a tre with the hand with the ball of light in it ste to hit the tree fulll force when it did the tre exploded and wodden splinters flew everywhere. he then used th teleportation move (witch is a fire elemnt move) and teleported behind them. he then fell to his knees forgeting he had almost no energy. (look gotta go I'm going to a new years eve party so see yee in the new year!)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:32 pm
((Okay. ^-^))

Ryukai laughed. "Shishuri is different from most darkness users. She found ways to do good with it, and..."

Pheonix heard her voice in his head again. I have an amulet of light.  

Demonic Repentance

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:40 pm
" ahh I see well." Phoenix paused and looked around `we might aswelll get going.....um a little help here please.`Phoenix indicated he needed a hand then waited fro one to be given to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:46 pm
Shishuri made braces for his leg and put controlled strings on them.

((Think Puppet Master jutsu/Kankuro...))

Ryukai helped Pheonix up and stood ready beside him if he needed to lean on something.  

Demonic Repentance

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 am
a demon hides in a tree and waches them  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:37 am
"No need for the braces. Well anyways we should get going and try and find any survivors from the school, after that we can head toward a town." Phoenix said taking the braces off. he then took a small look around taking time to listen to what was around him " Good I don't seem to hear any soildier around....wait where's young Phoenix? She flew off after she got her wing cut." Phoenix thoguth to himself. he then ran through a couple of bushes and past afew tree's in the direction of the school.  

Phoenix utashima

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 am
the demon jumped on phoenix  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items