10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Holy rusted metal Batman!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:53 pm
Please, if you must post yaoi pictures or anything like that post them HERE and nowhere else! Some of the people in this guild does not share your feelings for theese pictures, therefore please keep them in this thread only!

Now, I hope you keep the yaoi to this thread and have a nice life! I will never set foot in this thread again! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:57 pm
I like yaoi.. but none of the naruto couples... They make no sense. But There are other yaoi couples I like ((will not post here coz that'd be against rules))  

Glow Stick Mosh Pit

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

~Legionar~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:59 pm
Yusea
I like yaoi.. but none of the naruto couples... They make no sense. But There are other yaoi couples I like ((will not post here coz that'd be against rules))
!?!? if it's against the rules then ther shouldnt be any anywhere!!! and there are videos and pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:01 pm
*sighs* I'm kinda starting to think he's out to get me......

Anyways... I'm saying, there's nothing wrong with yaoi in the woman's point of veiw. Yeah, not many ((if any)) guys like it but The pics and vids are getting a bit out of hand ((Naruto yaoi couples are stupid as I have stated before))  

Glow Stick Mosh Pit

5,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

[Shikamaru]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:09 pm
~Legionar~
Yusea
!?!? if it's against the rules then ther shouldnt be any anywhere!!! and there are videos and pictures.

Thats what i'm thinking.. It's against the rules.. But people still post em everywhere.. And i don't want to see them everywhere.. So i thought i'd make this Spawn of the devil thread for the Yaoi lovers xp

*thinks quietly to himself*-crap, I came back to the thread after 4minutes sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:36 am
Well, honestly, it's not entirely against the rules (Yaoi CAN be quite graphic so, that usually is. Shonen ai, which is simply hugs, kissing and such... well, isn't.) There IS freedom of speech, and most of the pictures seen are pretty harmles and abide by the Gaia ToS. ^^

If you find yaoi/shonen ai offensive or not to your liking, then please take care to either not go to a place or area where you're likely to find it or to just ignore it to the best of your ability.

On that note; personally, i find SasuNaru to be quite cute. I didn't think so in my first year of being a Naruto fan (the possibility actually never even crossed my mind) ....but, 5 years later... heh. ^^  

Camui
Crew

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:46 am
*Digs through vast collection of pics* Lemme see if I can find something appropriate for this thread...

FOUND SOME!!
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:00 am
gasp! a yaoi thread!! yayyy!! I love yaoi XDDDD  

sushi_sama

FirIxan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:41 pm
So are most people in this guild anti-yaoi? Cuz I'm not <<
I'm a huge kakairu fan. heh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:05 pm
My favorite Naruto couple is Gaara x Naruto.  

Sakura Mishiyuki

Annie of the Bananie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:10 pm
Minako Evans
YESH!!! My RPG *points to siggy* (Now looking for members... click ling below) (blantant self advertising) Is Kakashi Iruka!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:19 pm
I love the sasunaru pairing, my sister is a homophobe though... So whenever I read fanfics about Sasunaru she goes and whines... Then I shower her with Sasunaru fan art... Yay!  

Anatta

Hatake x Kakashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:43 pm
IruKaka.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:05 pm
Annie of the Bananie
Minako Evans
YESH!!! My RPG *points to siggy* (Now looking for members... click ling below) (blantant self advertising) Is Kakashi Iruka!

lol, i'll look at it ^^  

FirIxan

Kittori

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:07 pm
I like only cute yaoi..o.o I'm not into that whole sex bit of it, just them cuddling and acting cute together heart

Although....I don't like Kakashi paired with anybody... sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces