Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you rather?
  Edward;
  Jacob;
View Results

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:25 am
So one day in Science class me and my friends brought up this topic.
I personally dont like jacob. He seems like an arrogant fool who cant face the facts that bella will never be his.
I love Edward. He seems like my dream guy. But a little overreactive. Which is obvious in New Moon and Eclispe.

My whole purpose is;
Who would you rather? And why?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:53 am
Jacob;

I used to really adore Edward, of course, I still do. However, when he left her.. I didn't find his excuse good enough, I've been mad at him ever since. But, in the third book when they're talking about how he is her human soul mate and if Edward hadn't come along and pushed his little broom of badassery under her feet, then she would be with Jacob made me think...

..If he wants her to be human, why doesn't he let her be with Jacob? I liked her and Jacob together, it seemed more real to me.

I think, in these next few books that aren't in his perspective (can't wait to hear his side of the story in more detail!!!!!!!).. I think that Jacob will 'see' who he is meant to protect and Bella will be crushed and she'll rethink becoming a vampire out of jealousy..

She has to keep the love plot going somehow, right? smile  

irroc29

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:58 am
irroc29
Jacob;

I used to really adore Edward, of course, I still do. However, when he left her.. I didn't find his excuse good enough, I've been mad at him ever since. But, in the third book when they're talking about how he is her human soul mate and if Edward hadn't come along and pushed his little broom of badassery under her feet, then she would be with Jacob made me think...

..If he wants her to be human, why doesn't he let her be with Jacob? I liked her and Jacob together, it seemed more real to me.

I think, in these next few books that aren't in his perspective (can't wait to hear his side of the story in more detail!!!!!!!).. I think that Jacob will 'see' who he is meant to protect and Bella will be crushed and she'll rethink becoming a vampire out of jealousy..

Hmm;
I havent really thought about it like that.
I agree in some parts. But Edward will leave is Bella tells him too. Bella WANTS him. And wants him bad though. But then again. Jacob is 'Not like a drug. No healthier, more of the sun.' as the book say. Bella loves Edward more than Jacob

OH!
Think about this.
Bella and Jacob wouldnt have gotten so close if Edward hadnt have left. So would they really be this close without Edward?
Although that may not make sense.. it kinda does :/
I dont know. But thanks for your opinion(:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:29 am
i prefer edward  

Fifii

haine13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:48 am
I personally dont like Jacob either... especially how he tries to steal Bella in Eclipse... well anyways i love Edward heart heh hes like absolutly perfect in my opinion plus vampires are amazing and well that just makes him even better! haha and oh! hes old fashion i mean wow... ok ill stop ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:07 pm
How do I say this.......I hate them and heart them both.

They both did bad things, and if I was in Bella's situation, I wouldn't forgive them. Sure, they're hot, and sometimes they're nice, but look at all the stuff they did to her. But at least they try to fix those problems they created, like protecting her.  

WineChan

Haru Minatsuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:19 pm
irroc29
Jacob;

I'm in total agreement with you ^^ I love werewolves, and I love the way they're portrayed in New Moon and Eclipse. Jacob has to be one of my favourite characters, and I really do prefer him over Edward.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:15 pm
Personally, I can't stand Jacob. He's too...forward. Bella just wants to be friends, and he forces himself on her. Even when she later realizes she loves him, she wouldn't have realized that if he hadn't been so kissy.  

Chokolate Thief

Sora_Mizuki_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:56 pm
EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jacob SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:05 pm
Edward but Jacob isn't evil
I love Edward even when he left he was trying to save Bella everything anouying about him is him trying to save her.

Jacob is really sweet but he's the best freind type not a love of your life.  

kgirl1992

Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
She can be with Jacob, so I can have Edward.

Heh, I'm in love Edward. The fictional charactor. I don't care if he's "not real", I swear he's the love of my life.
Edward makes her feel whole and happy. When she only had Jacob, she still felt dead inside. If I was depressed over being dumped and I met another guy, to actually want to be with him in a relationship he should take away the feeling of being dead inside. ALL the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I got really pissed off at Jacob in Eclipse and I really don't want Bella to end up with him. So even though I don't like Edward he's the one I want Bella to be with.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

KiraLight
Crew

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:00 pm
kgirl1992
Edward but Jacob isn't evil
I love Edward even when he left he was trying to save Bella everything anouying about him is him trying to save her.

Jacob is really sweet but he's the best freind type not a love of your life.
Ha; I would have to say. I forgot to add that.
I totally agree with you.
Best friends instead of lovers
^That seems the best.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:40 pm
Jacob makes me want to hurt something. Just the way he acts and all... it just bugs me...

Edward is amazing, a little over-protective, but still amazing. I can understand where he is coming from, so yeah, i'd pick Edward.  

Lady Vanessa1926

Euphemised Unicorns

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:38 am
Edward. although i have a thing about Jasper... i guess its the fact that he's trying so hard but he still feels the need to rip peoples throats out... bless....  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff