Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon Ava

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of my ava?
  Awesome
  Okay
  It's Getting There...
View Results

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Hi Everyone!
smile

I was wondering if I could ask you all for some advice/comments on something.

I'm working on a Sailor Moon theme. You can see it in my signature or in my profile I have my dream ava for this theme as well.

I know the hair isn't the same style or color.. but I thought maybe making the part different because I do have brown hair with that style. *shurg*

My question for you all... what do you think of it so far and any suggestions on how to make it better or whatever question

**Snow**

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Thiose angel wings will make it awersome, I think the boots are a little off though. nonetheless... awesome job! mrgreen  

Elf Dynasty

LuluCat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:48 pm
Your dream avi is awesome. Hope you get there soon!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:29 pm
the hair is a problem, but its`very good  

Tsukiusada

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:46 pm
Tsukiusada
the hair is a problem, but its`very good

Yeah... I know the hair could be different to match Sailor Moon's more... but I'm trying to keep my hair color/style. I may change it to the pigtails... I dunno. *shurgs*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:07 pm
working on my own. if ya have any ideas or need to know what i am using... just ask.  

BakanaNeko

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:55 am
I'd suggest those new christmas boots (that came out in the shops)
instead of those boots anda coco instead of a kiki.
I'm working on a Princess Jupiter avatar costume ,(that's in my profile)
any suggestions for me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:18 pm
Princess Makoto Kino
I'd suggest those new christmas boots (that came out in the shops)
instead of those boots anda coco instead of a kiki.
I'm working on a Princess Jupiter avatar costume ,(that's in my profile)
any suggestions for me?

Hi!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll def look into the boots and as for the coco cat instead... maybe... I just know that in the Sailor Moon sentence that I love the white cat more (the name is escaping me and it's horrible gonk ). Like, I'm not looking to make it excatly the same as Sailor Moon... mostly b/c I have brown hair and want my ava to look like me.

As for your Sailor Jupiter... first of all... I love her too! My only suggestion would be to change the shoes to something with a heel. For example... in the HR Shop... there are some killer green heels for 900gold that I think might work well for you. wink

**Snow**

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Champion 300

mermercy101

2,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:54 pm
nice avi! i checked out your profile and i have the movies that u have on your profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:59 pm

I would skip the Bao altogether because they really don't make me think of Sailor Moon.

I have a few ideas for you:

1. If you are feeling VERY ambitious, quest for the Angelic Pendant because when it's in the glowing form, it looks like a Heart Crystal (see picture below)

User Image

2. As a basic change, I would use the oxford leather boots because they look more red and match better then the stilleto boots (or use the Mrs. Claus ones, which I think look the most Sailor Moon-like, but depending on how much leg you want showing). (see picture above)

If you do choose to go for the Pendant, quest for that first before anything else! The price will keep rising (unfortunately) unlike the scepter which will always be the same price because it is a store item. However, if you don't want the Pendant, but the Kiki instead, shoot for that one first.

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

sarflove

Friendly Lover

8,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Champion 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:11 am
C e r e s

I would skip the Bao altogether because they really don't make me think of Sailor Moon.

1. If you are feeling VERY ambitious, quest for the Angelic Pendant because when it's in the glowing form, it looks like a Heart Crystal (see picture below)

User Image

2. As a basic change, I would use the oxford leather boots because they look more red and match better then the stilleto boots (or use the Mrs. Claus ones, which I think look the most Sailor Moon-like, but depending on how much leg you want showing). (see picture above)

If you do choose to go for the Pendant, quest for that first before anything else! The price will keep rising (unfortunately) unlike the scepter which will always be the same price because it is a store item. However, if you don't want the Pendant, but the Kiki instead, shoot for that one first.

Ceres... THANK YOU for your suggestions. They were all very good. I will probably skip the Bao thing and shoot for a Kiki or Coco instead. As for the necklace... I'm not that ambitious mostly because of funding.. so I'll stick with shooting for the coral necklace for now. You do bring up a good point about the shoes. My current ava as on the Ms. Claus ones... but I do with they would show more skin with the legs. meh! xp
Anyway.. I really am happy you posted. THANK YOU!

**Snow**

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:07 am
snowsax
C e r e s

User Image

Ceres... THANK YOU for your suggestions. They were all very good. I will probably skip the Bao thing and shoot for a Kiki or Coco instead. As for the necklace... I'm not that ambitious mostly because of funding.. so I'll stick with shooting for the coral necklace for now. You do bring up a good point about the shoes. My current ava as on the Ms. Claus ones... but I do with they would show more skin with the legs. meh! xp
Anyway.. I really am happy you posted. THANK YOU!

**Snow**

I'm glad that I could help! Since you're going for either the Kiki or the Coco, I would go for that first. Personally, I would go for the Coco kitty because it's more like Luna, the cat Sailor Moon has. Also, I think it would stand out with the avi a little better (the white cat tends to blend in). The Coco kitty is still expensive, but it's not nearly as bad as the Kiki.

If you feel frustrated with saving up for gold, I would say the easiest way to get gold for this is to buy the Gaia Cash cards and buy Monthly Collectible Letters with the Gaia Cash and sell the letters in the Marketplace. The closer you sell them to opening time, the more gold you can get for them (I know all this because I used to be a mod in "T3h Vending Guild, where we were all experts on the Gaian MP).

Sorry for the wall of text, but I hope that helped. heart

Mystery Ceres

Shirtless Lunatic

14,650 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Team Edward 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:34 pm
These seemed to be the best shoes available for mine.
(yay at completion)  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff