Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Announcement Graveyard
FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT [must read]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedCXI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP] !Announcements! ~ for updates and announcements only. its the main so you read it. plis read. i put work into this guild so the least you can do is coome read evey now and then

GONP Hitlist ~ noobs who are a must kill. these people are to be attacked by us GONP. flame them at will. post your hitlist here and theyll be dealt with

GONP Discussion~ the main chat. talk about w/e. i dc if its GONP or what. jus post lots and be active :/ no spamming. only i can do that. lol jk biggrin have fun talking

Discussion Graveyard~ old chat logs

Announcement Graveyard~ old news

GONP Laughlist~ haha funny. these noobs died to us. place their names here so we can laugh at them and make them feel even madder. they might even form a rebellion against us. form a guild. maybe? then we can have guild wars XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:29 am

um...this is a waste and i'm not sure if im supposed to do this but i'm posting this anyways. i am now an official member of this guild and i can't wait to destroy some noobs. but you guys i got to tell you if you come across a user named Robot6669 do NOT make fun of him. for he is my younger brother and i love him. and me and my oder sister hog the computer so he never gets to go online or anything. so don't make fun of him. it's actually our fault that he is a noob. xD anyways Ame Kangengaku introduced me to this JUST now so you know if you see that i'm online please invite me to whatever it is that the guild people or members are doing. and tell me how to get here and stuff because i REALLY have NO clue how to do these things. xD well anywas. i think i should go now. see ya guys later!
(oh and btw~there is this girl on here i don't remember her name but when she sends me ANOTHER pm i will tell someone on here! xD she won't leave me alone. she ALWAYS asks me for stuff and i'm tired of it! she won't go away! xD she needs to get a CLUE! xD well i'm leaving) LALAALALAL TTYL!

Ash606

Dapper Dabbler

xitskonaiix

4,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:50 pm
so so true  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 pm
ok  

eumir_me