Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)
Draw My OC?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Hello and thank you for clicking here. No seriously, thanks. I want one of my OC's drawn (as the topic shows). He's someone I made up one day while playing around with an old broom. A boy Witch. What? Boys can't be Witches? What are you, sexist?. Included in second post is his interview.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:31 pm
[Note: All bold words are either questions by the Interviewer/Additions to explain certain words or phrases]

"My name is Malcolm Raine. Weird name I know, but that's not why I'm here. Or is it why you're here? Ah well doesn't matter, does it? I heard this is where you come for the interview, correct? Well ask the questions!"

Name: "I told you that already asshat."

Race: "Caucasian, what? You were expecting Ork?"

Gender: "You mean you can't tell? I always thought I was pretty, but not that pretty! I'm male, Asshat"

Biography: "Mama was a Mambo [Voudoun Priestess] Papa was a Hex-Gun [Magician who uses Magickal guns], they met in the Big Easy [New Orleans] I grew up under the influences of two different magicks, only a fool would bet that I wouldn't take up the Art. I choose Traditional Appalachian Witchcraft. What? Only girls can be Witches? Sexist. Look at me! I got the broom an' the hat an' a gorram cast-iron pot for potions! Then Mama sent me away when I was fifteen, said it was to 'keep me away from bad influences'. That's how I ended up the way I am; homeless, living paycheck-to-paycheck, an' freelancing my Magicks."

Appearance (As noted by Interviewer): Malcolm Raine is a small, thin looking man. He stands at no more than 5', has a child-like face, and indeed looks very much like a teenager. His clothing is a mix of London punk and Just Strange things. He wears a 'Witch Hat', one of those wide brimmed, pointed affairs. Most of him is covered by long black trench coat. His pants are simple jeans, his shirt is a T-shirt advertising a Clash tour from 1987. He carries with him an old, handmade broom, which he claims can fly.

Powers: "Do you really have to ask? I could hex you for seven generations! If I could remember the spell..."

Favorite Song: " 'House of Wolves' by My Chemical Romance. I think one of them is a Magician."

Criminal Record:
"Do I have to beat the stupid out of you?"

Ah, no

" 'Cuase you're really asking for it." [He holds aloft the broom]

[It is at the point the interview ended. With the Interviewer beat into a torpor by a broom]

(Please Comment!)

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kyangfan

2,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:48 pm
I just sketched this on spur of the moment, don't know how accurate it is... forgot the hat, silly me. sweatdrop But anyway, is it all right?
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:57 pm
Two Words:
s**t YES!

Thank you very much for drawing Malcolm.
I thank you. Heartly

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

K0B0LD

Dangerous Wife

8,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:13 pm
Would anyone be interested in drawing my version of the Mock Turtle?  
Arts (Writing, drawing, Commission services and more!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games