Reply The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*
insanity and it's adventures {hey lookie, a picture!}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:56 pm
I wanted this because I noticed other people looked at these and no one really looks at my journal

so this will be my blog journal picture story whatever I feel like thread, I get some fairly interesting stories from my insane friends, hopefully I'll use this and if I do please enjoy my rants

ktkzbai<3 { eh that illiteracy makes me sick but I put it anyway}

~Darthy  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:12 pm
So I'll start with how today went, whoo!
So last night I went to bed and like 11 and fell asleep ant 12:30 ish then my brother got a shower at 1:30 that woke me up because the water that comes down from the shower pounds my wall so I can't sleep if someone's getting a shower then I fell asleep again at like 2:30 and had to wake up at 6:30 so I got 5 broken hours of sleep so I'm sitting here exhausted now, but then I went to school 1st period was social studies, twas boring, I talked to Molly. 2nd period was health, also boring I talked to Kirsten. 3rd period was science we had to create a dragon, so that was ok, butI talked to Ronnie and Alexis also. 4th and 5th were Visual, we had to come up with our favorite emotion and pose like that for a picture so we can draw it, I did spaced out, then I talked... some more this time to Erica, Phynesse, and Michelle- we had an interesting conversation about our moleperson friend, Ingis-s-s-ssssss and how Chris still has her book and she is going to send a moleperson army after him if he didn't return the boo soon, he din't pay attention. 6th was math, boring!!! talked to Katie/ Sam/ Rachel. 7th was English, Mr.Parker ranted, I talked to Riley/ Nicole/ Alexis. Then I had eye doctor, eye drops are extremely painful and the guy kept messing up and getting only enough in my eye for it to hurt so he put them in 3 times, still not sure if it's worn off, then I came home and did home work. Them this. I still have church activity thing and basketball practice tonight. uhh! I wanna go to bed!
adds:
k, Just got back from basketball and shower, tired! My brother is leaving tomorrow!! I'll talk about him tomorrow. I'M SO GLAD HE'S LEAVING!!!!  

-Darth Oreo-

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:35 pm
1-3-2008

Well my brother left a few hours ago, I seem to be the only one in the family not upset about him leaving, oh well.
5 hours of sleep. 1st period- math, nothing exciting. 2nd- english we had a test on letter writing, I got a c. 3rd- science boring stuff. 4 & 5th- band, did my math homework. 6th- health, bookwork, stupid... 7th- social studies, I just talked to Molly and Lainey the entire time, we had a sub.
had Texas roadhouse for dinner. that's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:26 pm
User Image
His name is Charlie!  

-Darth Oreo-

The Yip Yap Forum *pics, blogs, stories, ideas, etc...*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out