Submit

Will Jacobb imprint on Bella?
  Yes...! I hope.
  Maybe, it's possible....:?
  No!
View Results

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:07 am
What if after Bella becomes a vampire Jacob imprints on her? I know he allready can't because it had to have been when he first saw her, but someone asked Stephenie if a werewolf could imprint on a vampire (and she will be kinda a different person...vampire, and he did leave) and she said....'quote'....

Q. Can a werewolf imprint on a vampire? What happens if a vampire bites a werewolf? Will Renee and Charlie flip out about the engagement? Is Jacob gone forever? Will Bella have a superpower as a vampire?

A. I’m not going to comment on any speculations about future events. No matter what the answer is (ex: *snort* “No, that’s crazy!”), I’m still giving you something about the future. I don’t want to spoil anything about book four.

I dunno what do you guys think about this?

Don't get me wrong, I still like EdwardXBella the best. I was just wondering.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:09 am
Or am I just reading to much into things?  

I_Luv_Gaara

hospitalflowers

3,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 pm
But Vampires and Werewolves are natural enemies, I don't think it's going to happen.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:36 pm
I think Jacob already imprinted upon Bella in Eclipse and that's why he kept avoiding her questions about it. Also that's the reason he fought so hard for her and why it killed when he got the invite to their wedding. He felt so angry that his love, the one whom he'd imprinted upon, was going to marry and become a vampire, his mortal enemy.  

smaydak90

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:24 pm
But when he was concentrating really hard, wasn't that him trying to imprint on her....yeah but....even if they are mortal enemies maybe it could still happen.....hmmm....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:21 pm
smaydak90
I think Jacob already imprinted upon Bella in Eclipse and that's why he kept avoiding her questions about it. Also that's the reason he fought so hard for her and why it killed when he got the invite to their wedding. He felt so angry that his love, the one whom he'd imprinted upon, was going to marry and become a vampire, his mortal enemy.

Actually, the question was asked if Jacob had imprinted on Bella, and Stephenie Meyer said that Jacob tried to force an imprint, but it didn't work. He does love Bella, but it's not an imprint. Yet.  

Sugar Syndicate

diligo in astrum

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:15 pm
smaydak90

NO Jake id not imprint on Bella...it is in the FAQ and she clearly states he did not imprint on bella he just really loves her  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:50 pm
I doubt it lol. Didnt edward kind already imprinted on Bella? Lol i dont think people can get 2 soul mates.  

Aquaura

dirt bike girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Oh boy I forgot what imprinting was. can somebody remind me and then I might be able to have an opinion on this conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:44 pm
No, Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. Look at the facts:

If Jacob did, Edward would have found out by reading his mind and done something about it.

And, if he did, wouldn't Bella have chosen Jacob at the end of Eclispe? Jacob would have been her soul mate, not Edward. Besides, I think Bella would have cried longer if she didn't choose Edward, than she did for Jacob when she said she's staying with Edward.

Plus, Stephenie Meyer said Jacob didn't.  

WineChan

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:22 pm
Kittycharm
No, Jacob didn't imprint on Bella. Look at the facts:

If Jacob did, Edward would have found out by reading his mind and done something about it.

And, if he did, wouldn't Bella have chosen Jacob at the end of Eclispe? Jacob would have been her soul mate, not Edward. Besides, I think Bella would have cried longer if she didn't choose Edward, than she did for Jacob when she said she's staying with Edward.

Plus, Stephenie Meyer said Jacob didn't.

I don't mean now, I mean in Breaking Dawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:05 pm
I hope not. I hope Jacob will meet his Soul Mate in the 4th book when he's running around in the woods. Hmm.. Maybe it'll be a lost traveler or something. blaugh  

Aquaura

sasori_rei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:23 pm
probably not. edward and bella is the canon... i believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:55 am
I think Renee is going to be a little unhappy because she doesn't want bella to make the same mistake that she did. Chaleriy is going to unhappy because he wanted Jacob to win but will go along with it because he dosn't want to loss bella. Jacob whould be the better man and let bella be with edward. Imprint hell no! Because if that happened Edward would have to kill Jacob so he can keep bella, if that happened war would break out and one would want that.  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

I_Luv_Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:49 pm
Water-Earth_Minx
I think Renee is going to be a little unhappy because she doesn't want bella to make the same mistake that she did. Chaleriy is going to unhappy because he wanted Jacob to win but will go along with it because he dosn't want to loss bella. Jacob whould be the better man and let bella be with edward. Imprint hell no! Because if that happened Edward would have to kill Jacob so he can keep bella, if that happened war would break out and one would want that.

I find it hard to believe Edward would actually kill Jacob unless he tried to kill Bella. He allready told Bella that if she wanted to be with Jacob he would let her. Wait I think that was part of the conversation him and Jacob had in the tent....  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff