Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Noob Patrol [GONP]

Back to Guilds

The original Noob hunters. Soon to be back in business. 

Tags: noob, patrol 

Reply Discussion Graveyard
GONP Meeting / Early Birthday Party for -x-iNn0cEnCe-x-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedCXI
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:51 pm
I just found out that my computer works again. This means i can rally and all that again. We are going to hold the Meeting/Party in Hollywood Blvd 1. It hold more people and theres no annoying rally hackers. Check to see if there is one under my name GONP. She is really important to me, so I'd be happy if you all came.

Note: This is still a GONP meeting. After all the fun we will discuss our battle plans.

Hope to See You There! =]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?g=mtv
Blvd 1 GONP  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:38 pm
Ame Kangengaku
I just found out that my computer works again. This means i can rally and all that again. We are going to hold the Meeting/Party in Hollywood Blvd 1. It hold more people and theres no annoying rally hackers. Check to see if there is one under my name GONP. She is really important to me, so I'd be happy if you all came.

Note: This is still a GONP meeting. After all the fun we will discuss our battle plans.

Hope to See You There! =]

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?g=mtv
Blvd 1 GONP

~REVISION~
Since not that many people were on or payed attention to their duties, I left the Hollywood. I decided to go party with the birthday girl in Hollywood Blvd1 TheOriginalUser. If it does not appear then just wait awhile. It will appear. Look for me. I will be there  

RedCXI
Vice Captain

eumir_me
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:44 pm
???  
Discussion Graveyard