It is so nice that my generosity is rewarded Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBoyWonder

Liberal Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:36 pm
So my best friend from high school now goes to school in Arkansas and I live in Missouri. She still comes and visits me and I loaned her my copies of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. She said she loved them and is done with them but now every time she comes back to town she “forgets” to bring them to me. It is starting to get on my nerves because I was trying to expose her to a great series and now I can’t get my books back. I have the dust jackets for New moon and Eclipse and every time I see them I get sad. I want my books back to reread them damn it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:30 am
Woah man, I live in Arkansas too! Cool! Sorry....got a little excited there....tell her you are getting angry....  

I_Luv_Gaara

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:25 am
i live in Arkansas to ^ ^. if she lives by the border i could yell at her for u  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:16 pm
She lives in Cooter by Mountain Home, she studies there. I don't want her to think I am pissed but I am starting to become angry.  

iBoyWonder

Liberal Elder

CUDDLEStheFUZZYDiNO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Oh my gosh, I live in Arkansas too! But I doubt I know who she is...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:41 pm
I know the feeling, I've lent out both my copies of Twilight and New Moon, and haven't gotten them back yet. Considering that Neona now has the second and has finished the first one, and Andrew got New Moon so he doesn't need my copy anymore. I WANT THEM BACK.  

Twilight Scribe

KiraLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I live in Canada ninja

I have all my copies of the Twilight series books, but I lent another book to a friend of mine and she's had it for 4 months. Every time I ask for it back she just says that she hasn't finished reading it yet. It gets on my nerves, I want my book back stressed
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:45 pm
Thats the exact reason i stopped lending books. especially after i lent out something that was REALLY hard to find and never got it back. i nearly ripped his head off about it the last time i saw him. You don't mess with my personal library! twisted  

Aradia Helevorn

Lady Adokenai

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:40 pm
demand them back?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:48 pm
I know exactlty what you mean. I lent out my copy of Eclipse to my friend and last time I saw her she said that she had read Eclipse three times already, but had conveniently forgot to bring it with her.  

penandpaper67

Loveless in the Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:55 pm
I would hunt your frind down and force them fom her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:25 pm
I live in South Carolina but if you need me to take a road trip to go on a mission and get them back, I would be glad to do it. ^_^

lol. seriously, Just tell her to give them back. If she doesn't, next time she visits get a bat and tell her if she "forgets" one more time, you're going to throw some cookies at her!  

Aqua Anjel

Rapunzel207

6,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:32 pm
i lent a book 2 a girl last year, and for the whole year she "forgot".
now she goes 2 a nother skool and i will nvr get it back! it was new 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it makes my blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed scream scream scream scream scream scream evil evil evil evil evil evil domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:07 pm
Its a pain in the butt i should know. I did the same thing too. But instead of my me lending them to my friends, I lent it to my English teacher. So I see her every day and when i ask for them she tells me "Woops! Totally forgot it! Next time promise! ^^" scream . She's been telling me that for the last month. But oh well, i have to be patient. ((And about your problem with your friend, just start talking to her about the book to see how far she is and if she seems behind, just drop a hint that you need it back))  

Octul

Chokolate Thief

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:05 pm
ooh all the girls at my school are reading Twilight and I let my friend borrow my copy AGES ago and haven't gotten it back so I totally kow the feeling!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff