Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Beware, all Twilight readers. [Grammar horror story.] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the book, "Twilight"?
  Of course! I love it. <3
  Not really into the whole dark romance/ vampire stuff :
  That fan-fic... will give me nightmares... [Me: Twila.] AHHHHH!
View Results

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:10 am
Bow chicka bow wow chicka bow wow

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3879551/1/Twila_The_Girl_Who_Waz_In_Luv_With_A_Vampyre
One thing that popped into my mind:
That piece of crap indecent writing gives a bad name to Twilight. I love that book. Actually, I'm reading it right now. And my friend showed me that...
And I pretty much had a minor heart attack.
x.x

[[&& About the poll question, should the question mark be in or out of the quotation marks?]]

Wow bow chicka wow bow chicka bow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 am
I'm not really that into it. I read the first couple chapters of the first book and put it down. However... that fic gives me nightmares. "Luv?" Eck.

[[It depends on your region, but it's usually correct inside. ^.^]]  

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:56 am
My Reveiw
I hardly read that and I almost puked. That was terrible. Fanfiction should be for the people who are actually serious aout writing. And honey, if you're an Atheist, you don't believe in Satan. Atheists are people who have no reigion. You're a Satanist, and you give a bad name to Satanists everywhere. I'm pretty sure they actually have a grip on whatever langage they speak.

I haven't read Twilight, but I'm planning to. "Organism"... 'the
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:46 pm
Half the world seems to love Twilight, the other half seems to hate it.

Obviously, this Twila (named so by parents who supposedly love her, no doubt) has the brains of a lobotomized earwig, the imaginative capacity of a braindead teaspoon and a grasp of the laws of English not dissimilar to that which a disabled clam has of mountaineering. Fear not, there is a circle of Hell reserved for those like her.  

Galad Aglaron
Captain

sayaandtenshi

Friendly Conversationalist

5,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:07 pm
Though I hate the book that is horrible. It basically butchers the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:44 pm
MyOwnBestCritic
I'm not really that into it. I read the first couple chapters of the first book and put it down. However... that fic gives me nightmares. "Luv?" Eck.

[[It depends on your region, but it's usually correct inside. ^.^]]

User ImageUser Image

Ah. Yeah, There's a lot of people I know who don't really like the book. I understand.
And yeah, that fic.. -Puke-

[[Thanks! ^^]]

User Image

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Nina Orusa
My Reveiw
I hardly read that and I almost puked. That was terrible. Fanfiction should be for the people who are actually serious aout writing. And honey, if you're an Atheist, you don't believe in Satan. Atheists are people who have no reigion. You're a Satanist, and you give a bad name to Satanists everywhere. I'm pretty sure they actually have a grip on whatever langage they speak.

I haven't read Twilight, but I'm planning to. "Organism"... 'the f**k?

User ImageUser Image

Mmm. My friends who read it all loved it, but some people didn't.
I really hope you'll like it.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:51 pm
Galad Damodred
Half the world seems to love Twilight, the other half seems to hate it.

Obviously, this Twila (named so by parents who supposedly love her, no doubt) has the brains of a lobotomized earwig, the imaginative capacity of a braindead teaspoon and a grasp of the laws of English not dissimilar to that which a disabled clam has of mountaineering. Fear not, there is a circle of Hell reserved for those like her.

User ImageUser Image

Everything you said was completely true. I couldn't have put it in better words.
And yes, it does seem that while one half of the world absolutely adores Twilight, the other half despises or doesn't really like it.
It just depends on what kind of writing you like, I guess.
And god, I hope I never see anything like that piece of crap writing again.

User Image

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

-x x kyoxtohru x x-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:54 pm
sayaandtenshi
Though I hate the book that is horrible. It basically butchers the book.

User ImageUser Image

I know, right? Even if a person doesn't like Twilight, they have to agree that that fan-fic totally butchered the book.
I bet, if Stephenie Meyer ever sees that, she'll go crazy.
And, I also bet that people who read that fan-fic before reading Twilight, they'd hate the book before they even gave it a chance.
]:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:53 pm
I'm sure she's the reason authors ask for people to not create fanfictions of their books. J.K.R, please, save yourself.

'My Immortal' Ugh...

Psychotic Daizy Dukes

O.G. Gekko

Zen Bassist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 pm
I don't really understand how people other than testosterone-filled males can hate the book. It's a beautiful book, and I can relate to it in just about every way, save for the whole vampire/werewolf thing. I can even see Bella's friends in my own friends at school and everything. It's nuts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:12 pm
I just read 2 and a half chapters of that. Not only did she call the "Alice" knock-off character five different names she got her sex terms mixed up. She spelled "Come" like "c**" and "Orgasm" like "Organism."

Oh, the grammar was quite funny at the start, but I stopped when she mangled Evanessence so bad I had to actually think to myself what kind of band would open for My Chemical Romance. My bet is that she is a teenager, and the sheer fact she likes the song "Teenagers" is a really sad thing, since it's derrogatory(Spelling on that?) towards teens.

Zen Bassist

Winter Nightroad

Newbie Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:07 pm
Ok, I haven't read the book that story is based on but I can't believe how terrible that writing is. Anyway, if you aren't going to take your time to type out sentences that look halfway decent then you shouldn't put it on fanfiction.net and make a complete fool of yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:06 pm
Oh...... my...... god....*shocked*
That was the worst grammer I have ever seen. Plus "Twilight" was a really good book, you shouldn't mess with the story in the first place.  

XXPosionAngel100XX

ecelyfe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:14 pm
... Not only did the grammar and spelling suck, she got her facts wrong. Atheism... -- or whatever it's called -- Is not obsessed with Satan [she was obviously raised in a family where atheism is referred to worshiping the "Devil" or so to speak... No offense to anyone though] ... That's something else... I never read the book, but still... From what I've heard what the real book is like, this fan-fic is... A no-no. Ew.  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff