Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you a homophobe?
  Yes (if you pick this you SUCK!)
  No (YAY!
View Results

Samara E Morgan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:00 pm
Well lets just get to the point, my parents are Homophobes, BIG TIME. They heard a review about a shot at love with Tila Tequila, they were like
"Oh that seems pretty cool.."
until..
"And here's the twist ladies and gentlemen! Tila is BISEXUAL! Shes trying to find out if her true love is a boy or a girl!"
"*scoff* I'm NEVER watching that."
You see? What I'm trying to get to here is that...I have a girlfriend, an AMAZING girlfriend and my parents DON'T KNOW. Ugh and I can never tell them, why? They would kick me out. I hate it here but I can't leave, where would I go? I can't live with my girlfriend, her parents don't know about me either. Ugh...Jesus Christ...By the way did I mention I'm Christian? Theres ANOTHER problem. People have told me "Oh you aren't Christian. You have a girlfriend. Scum should not be aloud in church." and btw, that is an EXACT quote. Sometimes I hate people.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:38 pm
Heh, I know how you feel.

I can't tell my dad because he would cause a lot of drama in the house, and I can't tell my mom because she'd tell my dad.

Zealous Blue
Captain

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:31 pm
I could tell, because my sister is lesbian and my mom and dad have known since she was, you know... like, 12.

She's 24 now.
My mom knew that I had a girlfriend when I had one, and was pretty okay with it. Of course, I got really hurt in that relationship so she was supportive.

I'm not sure how it would fly now. It's been a few years.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:24 am
I'm pretty sure my folks would be fine if I had a girlfriend.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Sister Hyde

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:45 am
My mom almost kicked me out.
She was freaking out, calling me loads of s**t & throwing stuff.
My girlfriend wanted me to move in with her so if she had kicked me out it wouldn't have been a problem...
Then we broke up & as soon as my mother found out she was all, "So when do I get to meet your girlfriend?"

Unless your very serious, I recommend not telling them.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:17 pm
Wow. That sucks. I'm sure that mis padres would be okay with it if i told them, but they would be trying to convince themselves that it was only a phase. But yeah. That's how parents are.  

stellar sound

Pink Rain Today

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:33 pm
My little sister is straight-edge Christian, so she only mildly tolerates that I'm bi-sexual.

No one in my family knew when I had a girlfriend, and Mother Unit consistently forgets my sexual choices.

If my father knew my face would be punched in, but I haven't talked to him in over two months anyway.

Just wait it out, sneak around. -shrug-

There's a significant amount of people in my city in California [oh the irony] that slanderize us, and the gays, and transgendered. Something we have to deal with. Join the GSA.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:04 pm
I don't get why they can't just accept us. It's like religion - sometimes you can choose and sometimes you can't, just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have the right to be violent against it.

I think I'm bi-curious, but I don't know. Haven't told the parents. Think Dad might have a mutant cow (he's a Christian fanatic) and I think his side of the family might disown me because THEY'RE all religion fanatics save the younger generations like me.

I'm pretty sure my Mom would be okay with it, and her side of the family, but as I said - I don't know. So I've kept quiet about it. I'd have my sisters and brothers - and guilds of people who accept and understand on here.

I can't trust my friends, my school, it's a complete secret. My friends would probably turn their backs on me (save Logan, he's gay but kicks a** heart ) and the school would spread rumors and seperate me from everyone because of my sexual orientation.  

Kingdoms Roze

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:00 am
For the record, I hate that show.

And ultra-conservative people are weird. Like my parents. They'd probably throw a s**t-fit if I ever decided to get a girlfriend. Then they'd pull the purse strings and kick me out of the house. This is mostly the reason I've abandoned my campaign to make my brother gay.
He acts pretty gay already, and I'm kinda worried about it. But I'll be old enough to have my own life by then. I'LL BE HIS ADOPTIVE MOTHER.

WAIT s**t.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff