Reply The Official Australian Guild
anti-aussie and pro whailing video

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bio-Weapon84

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:16 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8lvep0-Ii0&eurl=http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23014405-421,00.html

guys this could change relations between us and japan for ever

disguss  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:34 am
People who kill whales are twisted. Whales are beautiful creatures and okay, so they may be a delicacy, but they are ENDANGERED for cripes sake!

That's my little rant over and done with.  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Bio-Weapon84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:27 am
well i was looking at the posts on youtube and jesus christ you should see some of the s**t they typed up

they want another pacific war  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:36 pm
the thing that I dont get: they are hunting whales for supposedly scientific purposes... what study actually requires them to be killed (that hasn't been done decades ago) and where are the results of these studies. most scientific studies release progress reports, yet I haven't heard boo out of them.

as for calling us racist and imperialistic, have they forgotten their own past?

Lynx Raven Raide

Bio-Weapon84

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:19 am
Lynx Raven Raide
the thing that I dont get: they are hunting whales for supposedly scientific purposes... what study actually requires them to be killed (that hasn't been done decades ago) and where are the results of these studies. most scientific studies release progress reports, yet I haven't heard boo out of them.

they'll deny their past. we all know that  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:18 am
Lynx Raven Raide

Even so, why would "Research" require killing 1000 whales?  

My Final Words To You

Lynx Raven Raide

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:28 pm
My Final Words To You
Lynx Raven Raide

Even so, why would "Research" require killing 1000 whales?
That too. Mind you, this is 1000 whales each year, not just one lot of 1000  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:46 am
I think it's evil, but we all know the Japanese government won't give in until there is major international intervention. An then they'll forget all about it. History is written by the winners. They don't want to be seen as morally wrong by their own people, so they'll do anything to keep themselves ina good light, if we ever win.  

-Luthien123-

The Official Australian Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff