Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eirnae Slytherin-Natenhar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:14 am
User Image

As the red day is dawning, and the lightning cracks the sky,
They raise their hands to the heavens above who'll descend unto their lies.

Running back through the midmorning light, there's a burning in my heart.
We're banished from the time in the foreign land, to a light beyond the stars.

In your blackest dreams see to the need, that destiny is tied,
And endlessly we're roaming free tonight!

And on the wings of a dream, so far beyond reality,
All alone in desperation, now the time has gone.
Lust inside you'll never find, lust within my own mind.
Day after day this misery must go on!

So far away we wait for the day,
For the light source so wasted and gone.
We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days,
Through the fire and the flames we carry on!

"Through Fire and Flames"
Dragonforce

User Image

Greetings! This is where the profiles of my SoA reside, but of course you knew that already.
Right now I only have my rogue lioness, but I have hope that in time there will be more posted here.
Not that I don't love my Njeri. She's wonderful, and it was very generous of Meepfur to give her to me for Christmas of '07.
Thank you again, Meep!

As this is for reference only, please do not post here unless I give you explicit permission.
Thank you in advance. -^_^-

Contents

* = active RP

1. Adedewe'njeri
2. Reserved
3. Reserved
4. Reserved
5. Reserved
6. Reserved
7. Reserved
8. Reserved
9. Reserved
10. Reserved
11. Reserved
12. Reserved
13. Reserved
14. Reserved

This format was inspired by "Amy's Rabble", which is Amy D's SoA journal.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:06 am
User Image

I feel, and I smell, and I taste, and I see.
Experiences, they dub reality.
I'm living life's journey the best that I can,
But sometimes I find I don't know where I am.
I often perceive the world out of context.
The more that I wonder the more I'm perplexed.
So I look to balance and self harmony,
While I'm in life and while life is in me.

I am being who is unique.
What I discover depends what I seek.
I wish to travel without to within,
To discover existence outside of my skin.

User Image
Name: Adedewe'njeri
Meaning: 'Broken crown of a warrior's daughter'
Father: Abayomi (Deceased?)
Mother: Zuna'tumelo (Deceased?)
Siblings: Tuwalole (Sister - deceased?), Adofo (Brother - deceased?), Montsho (Brother - deceased?)
Half-siblings: None
Mate: None yet
Offspring: None yet

Pride: Rogue
Position in Pride: n/a
Personality: For one as isolated as she, Njeri is strangely compassionate. She has helped other lions in the Rogue Lands, but never offers her name unless asked. The gray lioness is as a shadow, there one moment and gone the next. There are no territorial concerns for her, as she has remained a wanderer. She's avoided creating a den of any sort, preferring what shelter she can find as she travels. She is her father's daughter, retaining little of her mother's coloring or traits, though she owes her bright gold eyes to that side of her lineage. Like her father, Njeri has honed her skills as a warrior and hunter, and is able to provide for herself. Yet she feels lacking, and secretly longs for the sort of connection she'd felt more than heard in her father's stories of his time with his pride. She can be playful if approached thus, though she's more likely to want to wrestle or spar than other games. Cuddling is something she barely remembers, and when it comes to romance she hasn't a clue. It's not that she wouldn't be receptive to an interested male, she simply has no experience in that area. Expect awkward moments and surges of instinctual reactions that will make a certain lioness flush and try to escape to hide and realign her thoughts.
History: Born the second eldest of four, the gray then cub could have let her older sister watch out for her and not bother to learn things on her own. Yet she had two brothers she had to "battle" each day for her daily meal, not accepting any help from her sister unless the two boys teamed up on her and started winning. The first weeks of her youth were spent roughhousing and finding new ways to one-up those brothers. Her efforts earned her the name of Njeri from her chuckling father. She was very much a "daddy's girl", so to be so named brought her great happiness. She strove to live up to the name's meaning, learning to hunt before the rest of her siblings and pleading with her father to play fight with her as often as she could. She wanted to grow up strong and be just like him. She saw him as honorable, calm, and loving. To her he was perfect. There was nothing her father couldn't accomplish once he set his mind to it.

As in several stories, reality was destined to crash down hard about Njeri's ears. She doesn't remember many details of the event that left her without a family. There was the acrid smell of smoke. She felt heat from the flames that consumed vegetation as well as flesh. The jungle was burning, and her family with it. They didn't move, didn't struggle to breathe. What fur had yet to be devoured by the fire was sticky and matted. She ran from the death, from the burning. She ran faster than her cowardly heart could pulse, drawn into fear and shame at once.

She's had time since that unspeakable horror to try and center herself. Self sufficient by choice as well as necessity, she stalks the plains of the Rogue Lands alone. She is prideless and friendless, though she would end both if given the option. Her father's teachings have remained her guide into adulthood.

"Personal pride means nothing. To live is to be courageous for the sake of others. Survive to provide. Keep the memory of those before you fresh in your mind. They will keep you on the correct path."

These and so many other words of wisdom are what keep her sane and focused, though she cannot practice much of what she has come to take as her life's creed. This is because she has no one to provide for or protect. Ultimately this is why she chose her adult name of Adedewe'njeri, for the crown of her future was broken on the eve of her family's demise. She is a warrior with a shattered soul, an aching heart, and a keen mind. For now, she wanders alone.

Current Location: Rogue Lands (The plains)

I feel, and I smell, and I taste, and I see - understand reality.
I'm living life's journey the best that I can,
But often I find I don't know where I am.
I often perceive the world out of context,
But wondering makes me perplexed.
I look to balance and self harmony while I'm in life,
And while life is in me.

I feel, smell, taste and I see.
Experience called reality,
And I live the best that I can.

"Wandering And Wondering"
Alchemist

[color=#333333][/color]