Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
lucky star english version coming soon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zengo_Oshiba

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:31 pm
its true i have read anime magazines all over and there is going to be a lucky star dvd for the u.s. release but if some of you think this is bad it might not be. as some of you know konata and haruhi have the same voice actors in japan and so the the vioce for haruhi in english is going to be konata's vioce in english too just won't sound like haruhi and hey haruhi in english is as good as it was before it came here in the us
lets give lucky star a chance in english give you thoughts on this news and tell me what you think  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 am
Zengo_Oshiba
its true i have read anime magazines all over and there is going to be a lucky star dvd for the u.s. release but if some of you think this is bad it might not be. as some of you know konata and haruhi have the same voice actors in japan and so the the vioce for haruhi in english is going to be konata's vioce in english too just won't sound like haruhi and hey haruhi in english is as good as it was before it came here in the us
lets give lucky star a chance in english give you thoughts on this news and tell me what you think

We already have a topic of this, the "Lucky Star is licensed!" announcement.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:27 am
SamuraiHuynh
Zengo_Oshiba

We already have a topic of this, the "Lucky Star is licensed!" announcement.
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

People don't read.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:17 pm
ya i've seen it its gonna be awsome i've already pre oredred the dvd limited set  

ezra500

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff