Submit

The name is Axel
  Got it memorized?
View Results

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's fine if you don't like Naruto cause not everyone likes the same thing. But seriously. . everyone knows Naruto isn't a "real" ninja compared to the ninjas we think of in reality. I mean it's just a cartoon, you can't take it that seriously.

If you want to hate something to intense relative to Naruto, hate the n00bish fans. They're the ones making it worse then it really is. Just don't take it to the highest high thinking that all Naruto fans are like that, however.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:14 pm
<<;
I hate the fans mostly, which makes me hate the show.

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I just don't like it when people call you a n00b just because you like something they don't. D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:16 pm
o 3o
Do you love pizza?

Rathmanian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Only the kind from Pizza Hut. o=
Why?
CAUSE I'M WEIRD. o=<

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:21 pm
I didn't really like the show, and I really hate the fans who take it just a bit too far.

Not cosplayers, but like... the scary fans.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:22 pm
D<
PIZZA HUT?! N00B!
-shot-

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:28 pm
NekoGod
D<
PIZZA HUT?! N00B!
-shot-

>3>

T__________________T

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 pm
I hate all extreme anime fans.

And I really dislike Naruto, just based on the show. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever in parts, and random sexual stuff is just blatantly thrown in there. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 pm
Silver Hellsing
I didn't really like the show, and I really hate the fans who take it just a bit too far.

Not cosplayers, but like... the scary fans.

Cosplayers can be scary too. >____< Especially if they think they are the real thing. D:

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

NightIntent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Crazy fans amuse me. Lemme tell you a story about Naruto fans I saw in the bookstore once:

So, I was at Borders with my sister and I went into the manga section to get The Wallflower, which I was collecting at the time. And there were these girls (either two or three of them) talking about Naruto. One was like, "[Something something something] us real fans who knew about it before it came to America!" The other was like, "[Some something something] reading manga online." And she pronounced manga like mango-with-an-A. I laughed as I went to buy my books, and told my friend the next day. She face-palmed.

And that's why I like Naruto fans. <.< I don't like/watch the show. That just amuses me, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Dragonfire Goddess
I hate all extreme anime fans.

And I really dislike Naruto, just based on the show. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever in parts, and random sexual stuff is just blatantly thrown in there. xp

XD
I don't like Naruto's sexy no jutsu myself. x_X I haven't watched too much of Naruto to know of any other sexual content thrown into the show though.

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

Wormmon
Captain

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:32 pm
NightIntent
Crazy fans amuse me. Lemme tell you a story about Naruto fans I saw in the bookstore once:

So, I was at Borders with my sister and I went into the manga section to get The Wallflower, which I was collecting at the time. And there were these girls (either two or three of them) talking about Naruto. One was like, "[Something something something] us real fans who knew about it before it came to America!" The other was like, "[Some something something] reading manga online." And she pronounced manga like mango-with-an-A. I laughed as I went to buy my books, and told my friend the next day. She face-palmed.

And that's why I like Naruto fans. <.< I don't like/watch the show. That just amuses me, though.

. . . Wow. xd
Knowing something before it comes to America doesn't really make you a "real" fan. xD I mean it's already been out somewhere else so it's not like you knew it before anyone else.~ All you've proven is that you knew it before it came out in America. Big whoop. So did many other fans I bet. xd
Your story made me lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:36 pm
Wormmon
NightIntent

. . . Wow. xd
Knowing something before it comes to America doesn't really make you a "real" fan. xD I mean it's already been out somewhere else so it's not like you knew it before anyone else.~ All you've proven is that you knew it before it came out in America. Big whoop. So did many other fans I bet. xd
Your story made me lol.

It still makes me laugh, and that was, like, two or three years ago. This thread just reminded of it, actually. I'd pretty much forgotten. The "real fans" part was funny enough, but the way she pronounced manga... priceless. I will never again overhear a conversation that funny in a bookstore ever again.  

NightIntent

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:05 pm
I hate the Naruto bashers more then the Narutards
They're even more annoying (didn't think that was possible)

It's like they're both the same just one likes to say how much they are obsessed with Naruto and the other one likes to tell everybody how much they hate it to look cool.
And all I see is a buch of unreadable chatspeak

There's nothing wrong with liking/not liking something but try not to look like an a** about it  
welcome to - P o l l s P a r a d i s e - We need life! D:

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff